Hidden Talents

De SwigMista

Hidden Talents Zayn is good at writing music and is a loner "bad boy" at school. Nobody talks to him. Nobody... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Question
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10/last

Chapter 4

2.9K 71 43
De SwigMista

✔️HT Chapter 4

*week later. The day Zayn and Josh return to school*

No One's POV

The Crew (Zayn, Josh, Perrie, and Jade) run into school not wanting to be late. "Come on guys. Let's get this over with." Zayn says.

"Alright. We'll start with your dare Zayn. Let's fine Harry." Josh replies hearing Zayn groan.

When they spotted Harry, they run towards him. Zayn is in front and grabs his shoulders then yells "Harreh! You're a wizard!" then took off running with Josh, Perrie, and Jade following him laughing.

Zayn stopped and told them while pouting "Stop laughing. It's not funny. I don't like you guys anymore." then he flipped his cape when he turned around to walk to walk to his locker.

Josh laughed following him. "I think we should do this every Monday. It makes it better." he said.

"Yeah. Lets wear a cape every Moday for the rest of the school year." Perrie piped up.

"Yeah, I agree." Jade replied after her. "So Zayn. What do ya say?"

"Uh. Nah. I'm good." he said.

"Please."

"No."

"What if we make a deal?"

"I'm listening."

"Every Monday. We'll buy you Starbucks if you want it."

"Do I get a hood on my cape?"

"Sure."

"Ray bans?"

"Yeah."

"Alright."

"Deal?"

"Deal." Zayn ended then followed Josh and Perrie to homeroom/first class with Jade.

*ring*

"Oh. Look who isn't late for a first." teacher said. "Why are you four wearing capes and outfits like that?"

"It's from Harry Potter. This was a dare." Josh answered.

"Who dared you?"

"A-a friend?" Perrie answered after.

"Why are you uncertain?"

"He's kinda like a cousin and friend mixed and yeah. Stuff." Jade covers up.

"Zayn. You've seem quiet this morning. Why?"

"U-uh. Nothing s-sir." Zayn said looking down

"Sir? And stuttering? What happened? Since when was you being polite happen?"

"I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking."

"Of how your father-" Shahid starts but Zayn ran to him covering his mouth with his hand.

Shahid licks his hand but Zayn doesn't remove it.

"Zayn. What does he mean by your father? What does he do?" the teacher asks.

"Nothing. He doesn't do anything." he replies quickly.

"I've heard he's an alcoholic." Louis says.

"That's none of your business." Zayn hisses at Louis.

"Zayn. Come here." the teacher demands

"No. Why?"

"I want to check your arms."

"No. You can't do that. It's illegal."

"Alright. I'll call the nurse down. If you're in any pain. Someone will take you to the hospital."

"Please don't." Zayn begs.

"This is something serious. I will if I have to. Please come here so I can check your arms. I swear I won't hurt you."

"Zayn. Let him check. It's for the best. Yaser won't be taken away. He would just be charge depending on how bad and how long it's been going on." Josh whispers in his ear

"But that's bad. He's been doing it since my mother died which was years ago. Then he's been doing it in all the different ways. Even his friends too. He'll be in jail for the rest of his life or worse. Executed." Zayn rushed in a whisper with tears forming his eyes. "I gotta go." Zayn said loudly.
He tries to run away but a student gabbed his wrist. "Ow. That hurts. Let go!" Zayn yells.

But the student keeps a tight grip and pins him down. Another student walks up to him amd pull up his sleeves. Zayn closes his eyes to keep the tears from falling. The room filled with gasps.

"Zayn. Did you do this?" the teacher whispers. Zayn shakes his head and starts panicking. He manages to get out of the grip from the students and runs out of the classroom. Zayn runs where nobody will find him, the so called place called Home.

Now, pretty much the whole class is looking for Zayn. While Zayn, is having a hard time with Yaser. He eventually gave up and just walked to the park. He sat on an empty bench when a little girl walked up to him. "Why are you sad?" she asked.

"Because I feel lonely." Zayn answered.

"Oh. I'll play with you if you want mister."

"I don't want to play."

"Oh. Then what do you want to do?"

"Honestly. I don't know. I feel like I don't belong in this world."

"Aw. It's okay. I'm not old enough to know what that means but I'll hug you because you seem sad. I want to be your friend. Here, it's candy. I hope you feel better. Between you and me, I think you belong in this world." she replies and hugs him. Surprisingly, he hugs back.

"Bella? I told you not to run away from me like that." the little girl's mom says walking up to her. "I'm sorry for bothering you sir." then goes back to scolding her child." You do not talk to strangers."

"It's alright ma'am. Your daughter is a smart little girl." Zayn says

"Oh thank you but I don't think it's a good idea to talk to strangers."

"True but atleast she made me feel better about myself."

"Mind I ask. Why are you wearing a Harry Potter costume and why are you out of school."

"Long story short. It was a dare and I...I don't want to talk about it."

"I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable."

"It's not that. I just. I don't know." Zayn says looking down. He hears a familiar person calling his name so he says "I've got to go. Bye. I'm sorry I wasted your time." then he runs off.

He keeps running only to be tackled by Liam. He squeezes his eyes shut, not wanting to look. "Zayn." Liam whispers.

"L-liam?"

"Yeah it's me. Liam."

"No no no no. I can't. No. Stay away." Zayn says quickly backing away.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

"How am I supposed to know that. So many people say that and I always end up getting hurt some how. Just leave me alone." Zayn says running away again.

He runs until he gets to a tall building. He steps in and walks up to the elevator to the top floor. He climbs a latter on the roof. No matter how much he is afraid of heights. He sits on the ledge, staring. He isn't exactly suicidal so he isn't having some thoughts. He just wants to get out of the town. Away from eveyone so no one can hurt him. Suddenly arms wrap around his waste and pulls him back. Josh. "Oh my gosh Zayn. Don't ever run away again. I was so worried. Are you okay?"

"*sighs* Honestly Josh. I don't know." he replies. Zayn turns around and cries into Josh's chest while Josh hugs him tight and whispers sweet nothings in his ear. "Josh?"

"Yes?"

"I don't know if I could do this."

"Do what."

"Be here. Like I don't want to die, I just. Don't want to be in Bradford anymore kind of. This is my home but I just don't feel like I belong here."

"Zayn. You belong in any town. The people that say you don't. They either have a serious problem or they are jealous."

"Jealous of what? I don't have anything."

"Most people think you are living the best normal life. They think you have a caring mom and dad with lots of money. That's what you show them. The kind of vibe you throw off is like a bad boy. But most people don't know is that all bad boys have reasons why they act the way they do. They don't realize something is wrong. Nobody acts like a jerk and have a bad reason. All the other bad boys. They can be abused, rejected, adopted ect... They look tuff but when someone actually knows one by heart. They realize it's just an act. Zayn. If you act yourself more around people. You don't have to let them in. I know that you trust me the most out of everyone because you know I won't hurt you. But I need you to know that not everyone will hurt you. If they do, just pick yourself up and keep going. Life is filled with obstacles, you just have to get past them. If there's a brick wall, you can get past it. Knock it down. Climb over it." Josh says.

"Someone once told me. If a door closes, another opens. Choose your path. Even if a door closes, it's not locked. Just open it and keep going." Jade says startling them.

"Yeah it's true. There's always more than one way to go farther in life. Your life, you choose." Perrie replies after her.

"Thanks guys. I feel a bit better now." Zayn says.

"You're welcome. Just know that someone is always there for you. Like me and the girls. If you seem alone, you're not. There's also always someone going through the same thing." Josh says and Zayn nods.

"Come on. We're going home. Not Yaser. Your new home." Perrie tells Zayn.

They all walk home and cuddle on the couch. Perrie calls the school and tells them that they shouldn't talk about the situation and they found Zayn.

"Can you guys let go of me now?" Zayn asked. "I want to let my ears and tail out. It's uncomfortable."

"Alright. Same." Josh says. "Let's go to the cafe though before you do that."

The crew walked into the café hearing the familiar ding and smell of coffee.

"Hello boys. Long time no see what happened." Marie asks them.

"I think I know. I talked to Zayn's older sister. She wants Zayn to move in with me." Matt says.

"Yeah. Ma. Long story short. I'm a kitten hybrid along with Josh." Zayn whispers.

"So if you want. You two can live in my house. Or you can stay with Perrie and Jade."

"I think we would want to stay with you. Right Josh?"

"Yeah. Sorry girls but you don't have much room in your apartment. Plus. Monte is bothersome and annoying. He's also creepy." Josh replies.

"Alright. My shift ends in a few minutes actually. Lets go get your stuff." Matt says.

Josh and Zayn follow Matt out to his car. *skip moving stuff in cuz it's boring. How about the next day*

Zayn's POV

"Zayn wake up! You have school." I hear Matt yell

"Go away Matt. I don't want to go back to the demon spawn." I mummble through my pillow.

"I went to school too. It wasn't that bad."

"But you don't have someone that ruined your life."

"Your life can't be ruined."

"Have you ever heard of a kid named Shahid?"

"No why?"

"He ruined my life. My homeroom already know Yaser does stuff to me. I can't go back."

"How about I tell the school you're sick? And you'll stay in bed all day?"

"Please."

"Alrighy. I'll be back. JOSH!! YOU BETTER BE UP OR I'LL DRIVE YOUR BUTT TO SCHOOL IN YOUR UNDERWEAR!!" Matt says leaving.

Josh's POV *at school*

"Soo. Where's little Zayniepie. I bet he ran all the way to his sisters." I hear Shahid's horrible voice behind me.

"First of all, that's the worst nickname I've heard in my life. Second, none of your business and third. He's home with me." I told him then walking away.

"Hey Josh. How's Zayn?" Niall asks me.

"Honestly, I don't know. I mean like. I'm his best friend but he seems so depressed. I feel like I can't do anything about it. Then there's Shahid who keeps ruining his life. I seriously don't know what to do anymore." I tell him honestly with tears forming into my eyes and he hugs me. It feels nice to be hugged for once.

"It's okay Josh. I've heard he likes Liam. Maybe he can do something about it." Niall says. I look up to him. We stare into each other eyes and lean in.

"OH NIALLER!!" Louis's voice yells separating us.

"I'll take you out on a date Friday. Here's my number." Niall says handing me a piece of paper. "See you later." he winks while I blush.

Niall's POV

"What Lou?" I asked annoying when Josh walked away.

"Well I was going to ask how your doing and see if you wanna hang out friday with the lads and I but clearly you don't deserve to." he sasses

"Well I was doing good until you came and ruined my kiss. And I have a date Friday."

"Oh. You was kissing someone? And with who?"

"Josh. Josh Devine."

"OOOHHHH!!" GET SOME LEPRECHAUN!!" he yells.

"Gosh Lou. You're so immature." I told him then walked away.

Zayn's POV

"So. Get me right. Greasy Trash Can is evil and he should have never existed along with his kind." Matt said

"Yes. Exactly. He ruined my life." I relied

"Well as much as I want you to stay home away from him. You can't. You'll have to go to school tomorrow. I suggest don't talk to anybody or make eye contact. If a teacher calls on you, don't speak. Just talk to Josh, Perrie, and Jade. I honestly don't know what to do in your situation."

"Yeah okay. Just keep me away from your demon dog thing."

"Zap is not a demon dog thing. He's my loyal companion."

"Yeah sure. Whatever. But that parrot of yours got to go."

"Polly the Parrot was here before you so you would have 'got to go'"

"Can we get a pet fish?"

"I already have some I MEAN-"

"OH MY GOSH. WHERE ARE THEY?!"

"Well...they're in my basement."

"REALLY?!"

"Yeah but you're not going down there yet. I can tell you've been stressed alot lately. Sooo. I'm gonna give you a spa day. Come with me."

"AND YOU'LL BEEEEE IN A WORLD OF PURE IMAGINATION!!!!" I sang.

"Oh shut up. Just follow me."

"Don't be such a buzz kill Matt."

"Yeah yeah yeah. What ever. Just go take a shower then come back in your boxes." he told me.

A few minutes later after I'm ready. I walk into the master's bedroom's bathroom. Oh yeah, this place literally a house. A pretty big house too. Anyway, I walked into Matt's bathroom and he had it all set up as a spa. I wonder why he even works at the café. He's rich.

"Hello Mr. Zayn Malik. Please take off your clothes and lay down on your stomache on this table. We will start with a massage using bare hands, lotion, hot towels, and hot rocks. Please relax your muscles, this massage will help. After this, you will be laying in a mud bath then the jacuzzi. That will be the last thing. Do you want music?" the man in a suit says.

"Yeah Zayn. Do you want music?" Matt says.

"S-sure?" I said. He literally lives in a mansion. This is probably sooo expensive.

"You sound unsure but yes my good man. He will take music. May I request the same package as Mr. Zayn Malik?" Matt says.

"Yes sir. It will be double the price though if you want the same as him."

"Yes that is fine. So lets get started. Please leave the room so we can get ready."

"Yes sir." and the man leaves.

After we got ready, they started the massage. This feels sooooo relaxing. "Hey Matt?" I asked.

"Yeah Zee?" he answered.

"After this, can we go shopping when Josh comes back?"

"What for?"

"New clothes. New style ya know? I want to get a blonde streak in my hair."

"Oh? Ok then. We'll go shopping when Josh comes back."

*when Josh comes back*

I race to Josh with my hair down wearing low wasted sweat pants and a random tight short sleeves shirt. I jump at him and yelled "Josh!! We're going shopping!!"

"Okay okay. I'm right here. No need to yell. Just go put on shoes." he tells me.

I ran and got a random pair of shoes and my glasses. "Come on let's go. Matt is in the van." I grab Josh and pull him out the door.

"Where are we heading off first?" Matt asks when we got into the van.

"We'll go to the mall. Go shopping for a while. I get my hair done, ears pierced, and a lip piercing. We eat then go home." I say.

"Ay. I want a nose and ear piercing." Josh says after me.

"Alright alright." Matt replies and we head off.

For everyone who isn't following me. I'm sorry that I haven't updated my books. It's because my phone was slapped out of my hand while I was waiting for the bus and when it fell. It shut off and my phone went into "shock" so the battery stopped working. My dad had to go into my phone and replace the battery because I have an IPhone.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.8K 1K 40
Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens everyday to millions, but Harry never thoug...
2.4K 135 19
After hanging out with the quiet kid you find out he's different than you thought and has a dark past. Will his dark secrets keep you from getting cl...
30K 939 35
Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn attend London University and the 4 of them are liking the life in the educational lighting. Louis has a girlfriend named Ele...
98K 2.8K 23
Harry a boy of 14 treared like a slave at home. No mother to look after him. A devil like father. Bullied at school. No friends at school. A lone bas...