Casey Jones X reader

By WendyxRomeo

here u guys go my Casey Jones x reader this is my first x reader story. More

chapter 1 Your crush
chapter 2 whispers
chapter 3 heated
chapter 4 lets begin
chapter five A Big Oppsie
chapter six the test
chapter seven telling Casey
chapter eight the gender
chapter 9 the name!
chapter 10 Baby!
chapter Twelve help!
Chapter thirteen As the years went on
Chapter fourteen April!
The End!

chapter eleven Hard work

236 11 0
By WendyxRomeo

Hi guys before this starts I wanted to say only four more chapters left of this story
It has been three days since you had Veronica. Now you and casey I've together in a three bedroom apartment, and you guys only pay $950 a month for rent. Casey still goes to school but he also has a part time job as a pizza deliver. You take on line school now and you mostly take care of Veronica, lately you and Casey have been working so hard to take care of Veronica. "Hey (y/n)" "hey Casey how was work'? "Good" "that's good" "so when will we take Veronica to meet the guys and master splinter"? "Soon very soon they are like family too" "ya I know". You now are breast feeding Veronica because she needed fed. And after you fed her you put her down for a nap and you and Casey relaxed for about 2 hours.
Hey guys so what do you want to see in the next four chapters? Let me know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
79.6K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
174K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
207K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...