air // mgc

By calsnotmypal

they were everywhere and nowhere, they were the air (completed)(warning: this is kinda bad) 4 of 4 - element... More

michael
michael
kayla
michael
kayla
michael
both - 10 years later
air
they

kayla

161 16 2
By calsnotmypal

she was running down the school hallways, dodging the other teens and searching for a redhead. as soon as she spotted the redhead she smiled and sped up. as she got closer to him she yelled "mikey" and launched herself into the air.

her hands landed on his shoulders and her legs wrapped around his waist while his hands firmly gripped her legs.

"mikey! i have great news!" she bounced a little and he smiled.

"let's hear it then."

"so you know how i've told you about the guy that i've liked since year seven right?" michael rolled his eyes but nodded. "i'm gonna ask him out." she paused. "let me down."

michael released his hands from her legs. she walked in front of michael and leaned against the lockers. "how should i ask him out?"

michael shrugged. "just say: "hey wanna go on a pizza date?"" michael paused. "or some other food he's into."

kayla nodded and smiled up at michael. "hey, wanna go on a pizza date?" michael laughed and nodded. she smiled and kissed his cheek before saying goodbye and skipping to her class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
763K 35.7K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...