Journalist

By xjortini_storywriter

Thanks to my job, I found the love of my life. Jorge is a journalist in The Red News. Everything is fine unti... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Final chapter

chapter 36

1K 52 5
By xjortini_storywriter

Tini's pov

*I came to the door to the kitchen with an empty tray in my hand. I heard Jorge talking to someone so I closed the door again and wanted to wait in the living room. Unfortunately the walls are thin in this apartment and I heard everything.*

J: I can't go out with you. I already have plans... that's none of your business... meet you? Okay, when? Today? In 10 minutes? Okay... I'll be there.

*He hang up and I entered the kitchen like nothing happened. I put the tray down and leaned on the kitchen table while he took a sip of his coffee*

T: Do you have plans for today?

*He looked at me nervously and rubbed his neck*

J: Eh... I thought that we can just relax

T: Oh, great...

J: But I have to leave for a couple of minutes. Can you stay alone for a while?

T: Yes, no problem... where are you going?

J: You would like to know that, huh?

*He came closer and looked into my eyes... oh, this nice feeling in my stomach again... he came closer, closer... his nose just one inch from mine... I started to breath heavily, is he going to...? He put his hand behing me and placed... a mug in the sink... oh, he wanted to... awkward...*

J: Don't worry, it's because of my work. I'll be right back.

T: Okay

*He went to the living room, took his coat and left. I wanted to turn on the TV and watch something but noticed Jorge's wallet on the table. Oh no, he must have forgotten... Without thinking, I grabbed the wallet, put on my shoes and went after Jorge. I left the building and searched for him. I spotted his coat far away. He was going fast. I ran after him but couldn't catch up. I tried calling his name but he didn't hear me. I will just follow him and give it to him when he stops I guess. He arrived to a place called "The Red News". Probably a newspaper publisher.Jorge entered the building and used an elevator. The door to the elevator closed right after I entered the building... seems like I'll have to use stairs. I found out the floor he was headed to by the display on the elevator and ran up. I entered the hall and looked around, searching for the familiar coat. There he was, on the other side of the hall. Jorge knocked on the big white door and entered. I stood at the door and leaned in, trying to figure out whether he is alone or not. Luckily, Jorge didn't close the door so I quickly got in. I waned to reach out for him but heard a familiar voice. Stephie. I hid behind the door in a rush, trying to not get caught.*

J: Hey, what do you want?

S: Jorgie! How are you?

J: Fine, why did you call me?

S: I just wanted to ask how is your mission going?

J: You called me here just to ask this? Well, it's going well

S: And who's that mysterious person?

J: It's...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 236 23
Continuing from Leon, Violetta and Leonardo come home from Madrid, and they move on with their lives, but Violetta wants another baby, will Leon agre...
118K 3.4K 80
I didn't know that something small like a dream could change my life. It's common knowledge that people aren't able to create faces of people they ha...
34.3K 674 44
Leon reads Violetta's diary and they have a fight because of her trust has been betrayed , but will they get back together? Join me and find out the...
198K 5K 47
When you rape, beat , multilate, burn, bury and terrorize a woman. You haven't just destroyed her. You've destroyed the essential life energy on the...