air // mgc

By calsnotmypal

they were everywhere and nowhere, they were the air (completed)(warning: this is kinda bad) 4 of 4 - element... More

kayla
michael
kayla
michael
kayla
michael
both - 10 years later
air
they

michael

221 14 0
By calsnotmypal

he found out he loved her when he was seventeen. not too young not too old. not that love has an age, but humans aren't love.

he found her when he was seven and they'd been friends ever since. relationships end friendships, he'd seen it happen many times but he knew this would be different.

it was michael and kayla. together or apart they'd rule the world.

even when they were nowhere to be found, they were still everywhere, they were the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...