The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?

1.9K 42 7
By multi_fandom2015

IZZY'S POV

I wake up and I am in a car. I stay still, because I don't want the driver to know I'm awake. My hands and feet are tied and I have something over my mouth. 

We then stop suddenly and the guy gets out of the car. I hear him talking to someone. I then hear them walking towards me and I know it's some sort of transaction. I sit straight up, ready to fight whoever comes. The trunk opens and a guy picks me up, as I try to wiggle out of his arms, and puts me in another car. The man then takes off the thing covering my mouth, and puts a rag up to my face. I slowly slip out of consciousness. 

BACK IN BEACON HILLS (3RD PERSON- AT THE TIME IZZY WAS KIDNAPPED)

Stiles called everyone and told them to get to the train station as quickly as possible. Once everyone had shown up, Stiles turned to the werewolves and asked, "What do you smell?"

In unison the betas all said, "Blood."

Then Derek said, "What else? Scott you have an advantage here."

Scott thought for a moment and finally said, "Izzy."

Allison quickly went up to Derek and asked, "What did you do?"

"I did nothing, she came to see me about a wound she got last night. I heard her text Stiles to get her and then silence. I stopped listening until I heard Stiles yell my name. I came up and found this." Derek then motioned to the car with the broken window and Izzy's phone.

"What are we going to do? We have to find her!" Allison blurted out.

"We can go to Deaton he might know something." Scott suggested.

The whole crew went to the animal clinic. Scott walked through the back so he could let Deaton know there were others. Deaton let all of them in and asked, "What's this about?"

"Izzy is missing, can you help?" Allison asked hopefully.

"When did this happen? She was just here."

"Like 15 minutes ago," Stiles said.

"Do you have some of her blood or a personal item of hers?" Derek handed Deaton the phone with some blood on it. "Let me call a witch so she can do the spell."

A few moments later the doors of the clinic were blown open, revealing a tall woman wearing a trench coat. She came in and said, "I'm Lacey. Where is the doctor?"

Deaton called from the back and Lacey went to him. She set up a map of America and asked for some of the people to leave. Stiles, Scott, Allison and Derek were the only people who stayed. She then started to do the spell. She dropped the blood onto the map and broke the phone. She then started chanting in Latin and the blood and phone started to move. She then stopped and said, "She is moving, so she must be in a car. I can't do the spell until the stop moving." She said. Derek's betas went back to the train station while the rest of the crew stayed at the clinic. At around 6 am, Lacey was finally able to do the spell. It pointed to a small town in South California. Everyone piled into cars and drove to the small town.

IZZY'S POV

I slowly wake up to the sound of people talking, a man and a woman. I slowly sit up and look around. I was on a really uncomfortable couch in an abandoned, run down house. I then see the people talking. The woman looked familiar; she was tall, and had short hair. The man was a little shorter and was very skinny. They finally noticed me and the woman came forward and says, "Hello there! Your finally awake! I'm Rose, this is Trevor."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"We are trading you for our long deserved freedom." Rose says with a sickening smile.

"Do whatever you want to me, just leave my family out of it." I say, backing into the couch. 

"Not your friends?" Trevor said smirking.

"My friends are my family!"

"All right, how about you tell me about your family." Rose said looking in my eyes. I felt compelled (A/N see what I did there) to tell her everything. 

"My parents died in a car crash last year with my identical twin sister, Elena, in the car. She survived. I also have a little brother, Jeremy."

"Wait- identical?" Trevor asks. 

"Yes... Why?"

"Nothing you need to know about." Rose responded.

"What do you want with me?"

"I told you, you are our ticket to freedom." Rose says, bored.

"Ya, but why me?"

"You are the doppelgänger."

"WHAT?"

BACK TO DEREK, STILES, SCOTT, ALLISON, ISAAC, ERICA, AND BOYD

During the car ride, no one spoke. Finally Allison asked Derek, "Why do you care about Izzy?"

It took him a while to respond, but finally he said, "I feel a connection to her. I don't know why." 

The gang got to the city and asked around if there were any abandoned factories, warehouses or houses. The residents pointed the crew in the direction of an old house, where no one remembered the last person who lived there. 

On the way there, they came up with a plan: The werewolves would go in first to get rid of the kidnappers while Allison and Stiles would get Izzy. 

IZZY'S POV

"You are the doppelgänger."

"WHAT?"

"Do you not know? You are the key to breaking the curse, but apparently you have an identical twin. So now for insurance, we are going to get Elena, when the sun goes down, and give you both to Elijah." Rose says, amused.

"Don't hurt my sister!" I scream as I run at her. She catches me quickly and puts me on the couch.

"Who is Elijah?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"He is one of the--" Rose stops and stands up straighter, so does Trevor.

Trevor looks at Rose and they both whisper, "Werewolves." I snicker, they came to help me! Trevor then grabs me and pulls me with him to the back of the house and ties me to a chair. He then puts duck tape over my mouth. He suddenly starts to punch me. I could feel the bruises on me as he punched me. He then started to torture me with electricity. I wanted to scream but my voice was too horse. He then left, probably to go to Rose. I was sitting there, to tired to move.

I then hear Scott and Derek talking. I look up and try to yell, but can't. I try to move but I can't. I then hear everyone calling my name and I try to respond but all that comes out are silent sobs. I hear someone getting closer and they open the door. I see Scott and Derek. They run over and start untying me. Scott is screaming for the others. Soon Derek had gotten all of the ropes off, and finally took off the duck tape. I then started to get up, but collapse into Derek, who picks me up and carries me to the main room. Where I see everyone, even Boyd, before I pass out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up with a gasp in a hospital room. I look around and see Derek. 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Instead of answering I try to get up, but I fall down. "Let's not do that," Derek says as he rushes forward and helps me back into bed. I stay sitting up.

"I'm fine. How long have I been out?"

"3 days, why?" I then start to remember my conversation with Rose and Trevor. I start to hyperventilate, getting scared. Derek gets to the side of the bed and asks, "Izzy? What's wrong? What hurts?" 

"They're going for Elena! They said they needed insurance!  I need to--" Derek was one step ahead of me and grabbed my phone. I quickly dialed Elena's number. 

RING, RING, RI-- "Oh my god, Izzy are you ok?"

A sigh of relief exits my lips, "You're ok!" 

"Of course I'm ok."

"So those people didn't come for you?"

Elena paused, "Well..."

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OK?" 

"Ya, they didn't hurt me. Wait, DID THEY HURT YOU?"

"Ummm..." 

Derek took the phone and says, "They landed your sister in the hospital for 3 days. She has a broken rib, and a concussion. She also has burn marks from electrocution."

I grab the phone from him and quickly say, "It's not that bad..."

"NOT THAT BAD? REALLY!!! Izzy, you have to tell me these things. I'm going to come visit."

"NO, ELENA! If you come then it'll be an easier target for someone if they needed us." I hear in the background, male voices are saying the same thing. 

"Fine, but I want daily updates, got it?" 

"Yes, good bye Elena." I put down the phone, lean back and put my arm over my forehead.

"So tell me what happened." Derek says, sitting down.

"I will tell everyone, after school, if they want to come."

"That's fine. In the mean time, why don't you tell me about the scars on your arms." Derek says calmly. I sit up and cover my arms.

"I-I can explain..."

"Please do." 

"After my parents died, I was in a really bad place. I started thinking that I was worthless and needed to feel more pain, so I started this." I say showing my arm. Derek walks over and examines the amount of scars. "My brother coped differently, he started doing drugs. But my sister, she wrote everything down in a journal." I say sighing. "Please don't tell anyone." I whisper.

"I won't. Are you still doing it?"

"No," I lied.

"You know I can hear your heart beat. Why are you still doing it?"

"After I moved, I stopped for a little bit, but started again after the school incident. I stopped when my aunt visited. But when I met Peter... I started again. It's a hard thing to stop, ok?" I say looking down at myself, ashamed.

Derek sighs, "I will help you stop in anyway I can. I am going to text everyone that you are awake and to come after school." He left the room.

I quickly grab the phone and text Elena: >Don't tell anyone that we are identical, if someone only knows abut one of us (hopefully me so you don't get hurt) it might minimize damage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER SCHOOL

I am in the hospital room with Derek, when Allison runs in and hugs me. 

"YOUR OK!!!!" 

"I'm ok, Alli. I'm ok!" I say, smiling. Then Isaac, Scott and Stiles walk in. Isaac walks over to Derek while the others give me a hug. Finally Erica and Boyd walk in. Erica gives me a hug and they both go over to Derek.

After everyone came in, they all looked at me. "Ok, where do you want me to start?"

"Whatever you remember" Derek says.

I tell them everything. I tell them about Rose and Trevor trading me for their freedom to 'Elijah'. I tell them about how I am the key to breaking a lame-ass curse. I tell them about how they were going to get Elena as insurance. I tell them about how Rose and Trevor sensed werewolves coming about 10 minutes before they came. I tell them about the torture. I do leave out the part about Elena being a doppelgänger too. 

Everyone was silent. I shrank back into the bed a little. 

"So, you are the doppelgänger?" Allison asks as I nod, "And Peter said you needed to be protected." I nod again.

"From what?" Stiles asks.

"Or who," Scott finishes.

We are all silent. Before Allison suggests, "We should all try to figure out what the curse is, and what/who Elijah is." Then the boys leave for Lacrosse practice and Boyd, Erica and Derek leave to train. Allison stays with me for a little bit.

Then Lydia runs through the door. "OMG! ARE YOU OK?" she asks squeezing me.

"I'm fine, Lydia!" I say sighing.

Then we all talked about everything I missed. We also talked about shopping.

Melissa came in at one point and told me that I could be released tomorrow. 

As I fell asleep, all I could think about was my excitement to get out of this hospital.

Hope you liked! FINALLY SOME TVD, I KNOW!!!!

Comment suggestions :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 42 19
Ariana finally makes it back to Mystic Falls after a long trip in New Orleans, she discovers that her parents have been in an acident, casuing their...
220K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...
268 0 13
A new member of the Argent family arrives in Beacon Hills digging up past trauma for Derek Hale and Chloe Myers, while Scott and Allison are forced t...
10.3K 512 121
Sam and Dean are teenagers attending school at Mystic Falls High. Dean is a Hunter but is best friends with Stefan Salvatore. Elena just lost her par...