Everything Changed When I met...

Firochaaaan tarafından

Meet Lei Avilez, a girl who dislikes boys, a girl who's not interested with celebrities and hot guys. She's j... Daha Fazla

Everything Changed When I met you - Niall Horan fanfic
Chapter 1 - The girl who dislikes boys
Chapter 2 - Unexpected Event
Chapter 3 - The Saviour
Chapter 4 - Dream from the past
Author's Note
Chapter 5 - What happened earlier
Chapter 6 - Digital Art
Chapter 7 - Text Messages
Chapter 8 - At the McDonalds
Chapter 8.5 - At the McDonalds *Niall's POV
Chapter 9 - Preparation for tomorrow
Chapter 10 - The day comes
Chapter 11 - Introduction; Ms. Life Saver's real name
Author's Note *IMPORTANT
Chapter 12 - Having fun
Chapter 13 - Summer Love
Chapter 14 - The Truth
Chapter 15 - The Chase
Chapter 15.5 - The Chase; Behind the scenes~~
Chapter 16 - Time Alone
Chapter 17 - Hang out ending
Chapter 18 - Accident
Chapter 19 - Worried About Something
Author's Note - I'm so sorry >_<
Chapter 20 - All Alone
Chapter 21 - Sudden Visit
Chapter 24 - A broken doll
Chapter 25 - Comfort
Chapter 26 - Confusion and Confession
Chapter 27 - Dark Past
Chapter 28 - On the way to the Photoshoot
Chapter 29 - Start of Everything
Chapter 30 - Day 1
Chapter 31 - Day 2
Chapter 32 - Day 3
Chapter 34 - Future is scary
Chapter 35 - Parfaits and Crepe
Chapter 36 - Last few moments with him
Chapter 37 - Why now?
Chapter 38 - The Letter
Chapter 39 - Bitter Good Byes and Betrayal
Chapter 40 - Songs from the Heart
Chapter 41 - Moving on ... or not?
Chapter 42 - Going back to Mullingar, Ireland
Chapter 43 - Unknown Past
Chapter 44 - The Day I Saw Him Again
Chapter 45 - Promise me
Epilogue - Same Place, Same Promises
A Little Speech from the Author

Chapter 33 - After the Photo Shoot

694 16 3
Firochaaaan tarafından

Niall's P.O.V

As expected, Lei didn't allowed me to buy a lot of crisps. We just grabbed a lot of meats, veggies and other stuffs we need for the barbeque party. We also grabbed a few liquors but not that much. We need to drive home tomorrow even though we won't be sleeping tonight. Who knows what will happen? Maybe we'll just go home tomorrow afternoon.

----------------------------------

"What took you guys so long?" Louis exclaimed with a smirk playing on his lips when he saw us walking towards them. It's evident on his eyes that he's looking at us like we did something inappropriate. Oh, Louis...

"Exaggerating." Lei rolled her eyes on Lou as he grabbed the bags that she is holding. 

"Woah! That's a lot of meat!" Harry said as he approached us too. 2 bags full of meat and 2 other bags of other stuffs like veggies. Not that much, considering that I'm with them.

We went to where the others are and to my surprise, they have about five tents already laid, a huge griller and a bonfire. They  sure are prepared for this! We always do after parties so they already know what to do. Oh yeah!

It's only 6:00 pm right now so we'll start preparing the barbeques then move on to partying!

Well not the kind of party where you will be wasted all night and have a hangover the next day but the kind of party where you guys will celebrate something you finished. In this case, it's because we finished the photoshoot! And the new record; our fastest working hour.

We start washing the meats while the girls made a lot of sauce! We teamed up to put the meats and veggies on the stick and start lighting the griller. We also lighted the bon fire beside the beach.

This night is going to be a blast!

Lei's P.O.V

Catchy songs blasting from the huge speakers, foods everywhere and us having fun! This is the first time I've ever went to a 'party'. How I wish Ayra is here too. She's been always there on my 'firsts' after the accident of my brother. My first friend, my first smile, my first joke... everything! She's always been there.

Oh my, I sound so cheesy about Ayra right now. She must be saying "Oh my! My Lei has a crush on me!" if she ever knew about my thoughts.

"Hey... enjoying yourself?" Liam asked me as he sit down beside me on a log. It make me go back to reality. This is just overwhelming.

"Yeah! The food is good! Even better than the hotel ones." I replied as I smile on him then look at the others dancing to the beat on one of their songs. I'm not sure what song though... It's so catchy and it's not my type of music. I like soft, slow and mellow songs.

I caught myself looking at Niall as he eat a lot of newly cooked barbecues. Harry and Louis is complaining how he always get the barbecues and they have to wait for another batch while Zayn and the others are laughing at them.

"What do you think of Niall?" Liam suddenly said breaking through my thoughts. He's also looking at them.

"Harry also asked the same thing. What's with Niall?" I replied and he looked shocked then looked away from me. What's wrong with Niall? Why do they ask me the same thing?

"Oh I see. It's nothing, just curious." he replied.

"Ohh... Well he's a great lad, a great friend. He's kind, carefree and funny. It's great having him around." I replied. He was about to reply to what I said but the staffs pulled us to the center and dance with them. 

The night passed by like that; eating, laughing, dancing even singing! There was a time when we decided to sit down and rest. So the lads sang a song while Niall is playing the guitar. Even us, the staffs sang along with them. Of course, we made sure to record that moment. It's just so great, with their voices and night breeze, it's perfect.

"I'll sleep now." I said as I stand up from the log. I already stopped eating meat a while ago so I can go to bed without problems.

"Eh? But we decided not to sleep tonight!" Louis complained when he heard me.

"Yeah but it's not night anymore, it's morning! Besides, who will drive for us tomorrow? I'll let Harry and Niall enjoy everything and I'll drive tomorrow." I replied.

"Thank you!" Harry exclaimed.

"I'll lead you to your tent." Niall said and he got up from where he is sitting while eating the barbecue he have. He does eat a lot!

"Thank you Lei." he whispered when we got to our tent. I'm still sharing this huge tent with the same three women from the other days. I just smiled at him then he helped me close the tent.

Niall's P.O.V

"So, what's with Lei?" John said as I walk back towards them. They all have this silly grin on their faces while they look at me like their expecting some explanation.

"What?" I replied to them and the lads rolled their eyes on me.

"You know..." Harry said.

"We all know it already. It's obvious." Mary said which shocked me.

"Am I really that easy to read? Wait, do you think she knows already?" I replied.

"Bull's eye. We got 'ya! We are right after all!" Carl, one of the staffs said.

"No, I don't think so. But who knows?" Louis added with a teasing voice.

"So tell us the progress." Zayn said as he wiggle his eyes.

I roll my eyes on them and look back to where the tents are. It's pretty far from here so I guess it's okay to tell them here.

And so I did.

"We need to celebrate more!!!!!" Harry and Zayn exlaimed when I finished my story.

"Congrats mate!" Liam said as he patted my back.

All I said to them is how I realized it, when she helped me on Nandos yesterday and the reasons why. I told them how beautiful she is, of perfectly imperfect she is, how she is different from the typical clingy and needy girl. They all agreed, even the staffs that knew her for only 3 days.

"Good luck Niall! We all think you suit each other. Go win her heart!" Anne said as she handed me another newly cooked barbecue. We have a lot of stock of these meats! And it's only 12:30 am

"Teenage love sure is nice!" Mary added.

Win her heart? I think it'll be hard for me. Considering how she despise guys. Yes, I know she doesn't despise us like the other guys but still... it can all change once I tell her about these feelings inside me. It's like I'm wearing spiking shoes while walking on thin ice. It's impossible. Not unless I remove the shoes and walk slowly while I endure the cold from the ice.

What a weird theory.

We are sitting around the bon fire when they all suddenly gasped like they saw a ghost. They are still teasing me about Lei so I don't know what they made them gasp like that.

"L-Lei..." Louis whispered as he looked on something behind my back.

Wait... Lei? I turned around to look at where they are staring and I saw her there, standing with sleepy eyes. Did she heard what we are talking about?

"Uh.. hi?" I said and I waved at her. Awkward. What if she heard?

"Why are you all looking at me like I'm a ghost?" she replied with a sleepy voice. How adorable!

"Uhh... nothing? Anyway, you heard it?" Harry asked.

"What? I only want to go to the loo...." she said and start walking away from us.

"That's a close call..." they said in unison and when they realized that, they laughed.

Oh gosh! Good thing she didn't heard anything! Or else I'm doomed...

We continued partying, even harder this time! They said we should celebrate the day I found the love of my life. They are exaggerating but I do feel like that... I found her... my princess

[Update!!! Sorry for the slow update! I had some problem updating this one from my phone so I have to retype everything. Sorry!!

Anyways, this will be the last filler~! Niall already admit it out loud yey!! This photo shoot sure helped him realized his feelings. Good thing for him! Next is the twist! *evil smile. Please don't hate me though hahaha~

Okay, so this fanfic won't reach 40+... maybe 39 or 40? I don't know... It's ending soon!!!

See ya guys on the next chapter! I hope you liked this one. Sorry for the typos though... I'm rushing on posting this. I thought I already uploaded this on my phone. 

Thank you for reading!]

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

137K 2.3K 44
Kim Andrews, a normal 16 year old girl who lives in Mullingar, Ireland. Best friends with Niall Horan. Along the way she discovers that she has devel...
49.2K 440 35
Meet Lindsay, she is a warm hearted, sweet natured, slightly mad 17 year old girl. What could possibly go wrong when her best friend Haley signs her...
9.7K 100 21
Emily, a normal girl who just bumps into Harry Styles. Yes the Harry Styles from One Direction. Harry and Emily have their ups and downs but can they...
33.4K 697 66
Izzy is just a normal, 17 year old, teenage girl, who dreams of the day she will meet the one and only Niall Horan, and when she does, her whole life...