Divergent High

By 1Sungie

Tris moves from a normal school in Chicago to Divergent High. A school divided into five sectors.....factions... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
final announcement

Chapter 25

2.6K 70 24
By 1Sungie

~Four POV~

So far this last week has been terrible. Apparently, Al asked Tris to be her boyfriend because one day he gave Tris flowers and I remember her cheeks flushing into a deep red and a smile lighting up her face. 

So flowers, eh? That's a cheesy way of asking someone to be his girlfriend...

Still, for a moment I felt like she was slipping away from me. Yes, she's been coming to my house to keep tutoring me but she seemed she had her mind somewhere else.  

And I couldn't take it anymore.

The worst part of all is that she was still getting help from me.

~Flashback~

We were at the roof of the school, tuesday I think. They were all given guns and they were ordered to shoot at the targets. I suddenly glanced at Tris' target; empty, no bullets in it. So I left my gun and walked towards her to pull her out of her misery.

"Hold the gun more firmly. It goes a bit up when you shoot due to the impact and that shouldn't happen. And don't bend so forward, stand a bit straighter." I said

She looked at me for a few seconds and then faced the target. She did what I said and the bullet landed on the target near the center. I smirk, impressed at her that she got it the first time. When I realized that there was a smile on my face, I inmediately walked towards my place just when I hear her gasp impressed at what she did. 

~End of flashback~

This mutual help is not working. She is getting more benefit. One day, she will get better at dauntless subject and call of the deal. And what will happen to me? "D"'s on the rest of the exams. What if one day Al asks her to stop tutoring me so she can spend more time with him? Hell to the no.

I still have two more years in this dump.

 Through the weekend, I've talked to Zeke and Uriah. The stupid but sometimes clever twins think that I should make her like me. And for that to happen, I myself have to pretend that I like her. That I want to date her. And that gives me only but shivers. 

So I decided that today was the day; I went for it. After I went to the lockers, I see Tris heading to science. I follow her glancing around to make sure that nobody is paying attention to what I'm doing.

Well, to what I'm about to do.

When she is at an ideal distance in front of me. I wrap my hand around her mouth from behind and the other one around his waist. I thank god she is very very light as I lift her up and carry her towards the janitor's closet. She tries to scream, failing of course. 

Suddenly I feel a bite on my hand and I groan. "Damn it! Did you just bit me?!" I hiss.

Obviously she doesn't answer as I don't let her talk. Once I get in the closet, I put her down and uncover her mouth. 

She turns around angrily at me and says "What do you want, Four?!"

Alright, keep your act man. 

"What do I want?" I ask in an incredulous voice. "What I want to know is why you are dating a dumb guy like him?"

She gasps "He is not dumb!"

No really? "No, you're right; dumb is too gentle for him" I say and watch how she glares at me.

Is it me, or that glare makes her look so sexy right now...

Head in the game, man!

"Stop acting like such a jerk! Or wait, you indeed are a jerk"

"Well, you didn't say that when I was kissing you in my bed, now did you?"

She rolls her eyes "Let me out"

"And" I continue "You didn't say that when I was kissing you on art class or when you were sitting on my desk"

"Just stop, alright?! Go away!"

"And I'm sure that you won't say that again after i'm done with you" I walk closer to her

"What are you-" She starts but I don't let her. I wrap an arm around her waist to pull her closer to me and kiss her. I kiss those gorgeous lips I missed so much.

She suddenly pushes me away and yells at me "Stop! What are you doing?! I have a boyfriend"

"No you don't" I say and lean for another kiss. This time she pushes me away more harshly so I don't even touch her lips again. 

"Yes, I do!" She complains.

"No, you don't. He's just a rebound" I say

"What? Are you crazy?! He is not my rebound!"

"Yes, he is. You're just with him because you think you can't be with him." 

"With you? Pft... I wouldn't be with you even if you were the last person on the planet." She says while her cheeks flush. 

And that is how I don't believe for a second what she just said. So she had a crush on me after all. Or she doesn't want to believe it. 

Either way, this will make things a hell lot more easier. 

"You should really stop lying to yourself before you explode." I say

"Why would I lie to myself?" She asks

"You don't feel the same way when you are with him than when you are with me."

"That's ridiculous. I don't feel anything when I'm around you"

"Are you sure? Because if you didn't, you wouldn't have let me kiss you all those times I did. And most important... you wouldn't have enjoyed them as much as you did."

She now stays silent, thinking about God knows what. Maybe considering her options. When she is done procesing, she asks "Why are you doing this to me?"

Uh, because of good grades?

"Because I like you, Tris. I really do"

She shakes her head. "No, you don't... you have pretty girls around you. And i'm just...this." She motions at herself.

I actually take a moment to look at her. There is something different about all the girls I've met before. No, she is not pretty but there is something...striking about her. Her own self demands attention. Besides, she is not that ugly to utter those words. Any guy could say she was beautiful in her own way... look at Al.

"You're not like the other girls.... You're different. And I like that."

She again looks at me again, something about her face changed. Her eyes lit up out of nowhere just for a split of a second. Or maybe it was just my imagination.

"I have a boyfriend" She repeats.

Yeah, I know. You made that very clear. 

"I don't care." I say. "Break up with him or something"

"I can't just do that... he's... a very nice person. I can't do that to him"

"Well, let's meet together in secret then."

"Don't be ridiculous" She rolls her eyes.

"It's not that ridiculous, we are doing that now."

She looks around at the room with a "yea you're right" look.

I grin, believing I succeded. I lean and I kiss her. This time, she doesn't pull back. Even better, she kisses back. With that, I grow bold and wrap my arms around her waist squeezing slightly her body. I feel her shiver against me.

I pick her up as she wraps her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I walk a few steps and press her back against one of the walls of the closet to keep her weight. I kiss her with more force only to hear a moan escaping from her lips against my mouth. I pull back slightly and start kissing her neck. Just when my lips touch her skin, I hear her sighing my name. I guess I have her wrapped up on my finger. 

I then pull back and set her down. "Think about it, okay?" I say and let her go completely. I head to the door and just when i'm about to twist the handle, I hear her say. "When will I see you again?"

I smirk, and turn to see her "Soon"

A/N Hey everyone! I'm really sorry, again that I haven't updated in so long. I have so many things to do: homework, exams...anyway. I know a lot of you guys requested for me to continue and I will do my best, for you, not to let you down. You all inspire me to keep writting.

Anyways! What do you think of this Four? Like him?

Love you all!

xoxo Cassie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.6K 43
We've all been wondering what's outside the fence, and this is what I think could happen. Join characters like Tris, Tobias, Uriah, and Zeke as they...
152K 2.7K 26
Tris is the new girl and Four is the schools bad boy. He's probably slept with every girl at Divergent High, she's a virgin good-girl. She's never be...
154K 3.1K 53
Tris has just finished her initiation. She's having a hard time getting used to all the dauntless. But mostly, having a hard time in her new relation...
261K 6K 58
I KNOW THIS IDEA IS OVERUSED We all know Tris's side of the story, but what about Four's? This story will take you into Four's mind, revealing his t...