The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey

1.8K 53 2
By multi_fandom2015

A/N: I am skipping the finding Lydia part and going straight to the school day

"Lydia! Come on!!" I scream, "We're going to be late!"

"Coming!!" Lydia runs down the stairs, grabs something from the fridge, and meets me and Allison at the car.

"Ready?" Allison asks, concerned.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Lydia says with a sigh. We all get into the car, and grow silent.

Once we all get out of the car, and start walking towards the school, I couldn't hold my question any longer. "Do you really not remember anything?"

"No, and the doctors don't know what the hell happened. I'm not complaining though, I lost 9 pounds!" Lydia responds jumping.

"You sure your ready?" Asks Allison.

"Please, at least my aunt isn't a serial killer," she says as she walks into the school. I pat Allison on the back and follow Lydia, only to see everyone staring at us.

"Maybe it's the 9 pounds?" Allison whispers. Lydia ignores her, flips her hair, and walks determinedly to her locker. I look at Allison and we follow her.

"So, Allison. By any chance did you find anything out about the doppelgänger?" I ask.

"My parents don't know anything about it, sorry."

"That's fine, I'll find Derek or Deaton and ask."

"Derek? You would go to Derek?" She asks, surprised.

"Ya, I guess. I mean I don't feel like he's that dangerous."

"He killed his uncle."

"His INSANE uncle, who tried to kill us."

She sighs, "Ya but, you think you can trust him?"

"I just have a feeling. If your worried, I can ask Scott to go with me, ok?"

"Fine, but be careful." The bell rings and we separate for class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch, I go to the bleachers to watch lacrosse practice.

I see that Scott is goalie, which is new, so I keep watching. The moment Coach blows the whistle, Scott runs and tackles the offensive player. What the hell are you doing Scott?

He keeps doing that, but goes over to the player and smells him... Oh my god, there's another werewolf!

After about 4 players getting knocked down, Scott finally looks like he found the guy. The police show up as I run to Scott and Stiles. "Why didn't you tell me you were looking for another wolf?"

"SHHHH!! His dad is dead and they think he was murdered."

"If he's a suspect, they can lock him up for 24 hours, as in through the full moon." Stiles says with urgency.

"You know how, I said that I don't feel like I want to kill someone? He does."

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Isaac."

I finally see who the kid is. He's tall, has brownish/blonde hair. He's pretty cute. "Well, can the cells hold him?" I ask a little nervous.

"Humans ya, werwolves- probably not."

"Well, we gotta go break him out then, and we should probably get Derek."

"Agreed, lets talk later" Scott says walking away. We then go back to class, soon after.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In chemistry, Scott and Stiles started talking about witnesses. Gosh ya know, I would REALLY like to be in those conversations!

Next thing I know, they throw something at Mr. Harris's head and are sent to the principals office.

Later Mr. Harris gets a call, asking for me to go to the office for something. I get up and walk there slowly. I get there and notice that Scott and Stiles are not there anymore. I walk in and ask the secretary, "I was called to talk to the principal?"

"Go right ahead dear." she says, motioning to the door.

I knock and hear, "Come in." I peak my head in to see Scott, Stiles and Gerard.

"Sorry, do you want me to wait outside?"

"No, take a seat, Isabella." I cautiously grab a chair and sit.

"Back to what I was saying. One of you boys needs to take the fall." Gerard said looking at Stiles.

"Fine!" Stiles says.

"Thank you, now go back to class and tell Mr. Harris that Isabella will stay through the end of class."

They both gave me a look and walked out. I stand up and go to the chair Stiles was sitting in.

"Now, Isabella--"

"Call me Izzy or Bella."

"I'm going to stick with Isabella. At my daughter's funeral, I promised you information. So you can ask me any questions, but I will also ask you some questions, like 1 of your questions for 1 of mine." I nod. "Alright, what happened to your parents and why are you here?"

"Well, one night my parents were driving with my sister, and the road was slippery and they drove off Wickery Bridge. As for why I am here, I wanted a new life, away from Mystic Falls. Now for my question, How do you know my parents?" I was a little teary but hide my emotions.

"Well, in Mystic Falls, there is a council for hunting supernatural creatures. The founding families are all apart of it. That is where I met your parents."

"Wait, supernatural creatures? Like werewolves?" I asked with a laugh, trying to make it seem as if I had no idea.

"The council is focused on other beings, but yes."

"So, werewolves and monsters are real?"

He nods, "Now that I have told you this, do you know of anyone who has been acting strangely, or has suddenly gotten very good at something?"

"No, I'm sorry. I can't help you there... One more question, What's the doppelgänger?"

Gerard stiffened, "That, I am afraid, I can not tell you much, other than it is a supernatural occurrence." The bell rings.

"Well thank you for answering my questions." I say, leaving quickly. When I get outside, Scott and Stiles were waiting for me, with my bag. I grab their arms and pull them towards the girls bathroom. I get in, check that everyone is out, and then start to cry. Scott just hugs me and pats my head. After I let it out, I whisper, "My parents were hunters..."

"I know, it's ok." I finally got myself under control. Stiles then goes off to who knows where, while Scott and I run outside, only to see that Isaac kid in a police car. I sigh, and kick the railing. A black car comes out of no where and Derek yells, "Get in!"

"No, you know what! This is your fault! Let's get a lawyer, because then we would have a better chance of getting him out!" Scott yells.

"Just get in! What Jackson said to the cops, it's much worse. So just get in the damn car!!" I start walking and surprisingly Derek doesn't stop me. We both get in the car and go to Isaac's house.

We reach the door to the basement, and Derek opens it. "What are we looking for?" I ask terrified.

"Motive. Scott, use you senses, Izzy stay up here." Scott then starts to move around the basement. Derek then starts to move after him. I follow. He gets to a box with some holes, "Open it, Scott."

Scott opens the box and sees scratches. I then get a text, to meet at the station, I run up and start to walk to the station. I then hear a honk and see Stiles's jeep with him and Derek. I hop in and we drive as quickly as possible to the station.

Once we get there I see a woman through the window. "Ok, so we have to get past the front desk, once I get through I can get the keys." Derek starts to get out so Stiles grabs his arm, and Derek looks between Stiles's face and hand, "Where do you think your going? I'm gonna take my hand off now."

"To distract her? I'm innocent." I snort in the back, earning me a glare.

"You are still a person of interest!"

"Oh my god, let me through, Stiles get ready." I get out of the jeep and head to the front desk before anyone can stop me.

I walk in and hear, "Hello, how may I help you?'

"Hi, I'm Isabella Gilbert. I was wondering if you had any files on my family. Or if you could get files from the Mystic Falls police department?"

"I can see what I can do." The woman sits down at the computer as Stiles walks past her. I can only imagine what Derek is thinking. "What files do you want exactly?"

"Any police reports about anything and the files on the accident."

"What accident? Oh... Let me print it out."

Derek then walks in and while the woman is printing out the file he asks, "What are you doing? We are not here to do actual work. What accident were you talking about?"

The fire alarm goes off, and we both run to the holding cells where Isaac is standing over the body of a hunter and Stiles is across the room. I run to Stiles while Derek steps on a syringe. Isaac then notices us and starts to walk towards us. Derek growls and Isaac scurries to the wall frightened and shifts back into a human.

"How did you do that?" Stiles asks.

"I'm the Alpha." Derek says with a smirk, in a "duh" tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I follow Derek and Isaac back to an abandoned train station.

"Derek? It's Izzy!" I yell into the open area.

"What are you doing here?" I jump to see Derek standing behind me.

"Jesus, Derek! I have a question and no one, not even the Argents, know the answer to. I thought you would know."

"You trust me?"

"I have a feeling I can."

"I'll answer your question if you answer mine. What accident?"

I sigh, "My parents died last year. The went over the side of a bridge back home with my sister in it. She was the only survivor." I say, tears threatening to spill. I wipe my eyes as I say, "My turn, what's a doppelgänger?"

"I think that the doppelgänger is a supernatural occurrence that happens every few centuries. It's basically where someone is identical to another person who lived many years before them."

"So who is the doppelgänger?"

"Only Peter knew."

"Dr. Deaton looked at me when Scott asked about it."

"Maybe he thought you knew?"

"I don't know, but when Peter spoke about the doppelgänger, he said that that person needs to be protected. Why?"

"Don't know."

"Well thanks, I'll go to Deaton in the morning." I say, turning leave.

"Izzy!"

"Ya?"

"Be careful."

"Ok," I say with a frown.

Be careful. What could that mean?

Hope you liked! I am SOOO HAPPY! 155 VIEWS!!! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Comment suggestions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 312 33
ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵒⁱˢᵒⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᵒᵃᵗʰᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵃᵗᵉˡʸ In a world where Mystic Fal...
10.4K 512 121
Sam and Dean are teenagers attending school at Mystic Falls High. Dean is a Hunter but is best friends with Stefan Salvatore. Elena just lost her par...
220K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...
91.5K 1.3K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...