Lucy, The Ultimate Dragon Sla...

By hunney-

created in 2014. completed in 2015. horrible writing warning- More

Chapter 1 : The Beggining.
Chapter 2 : The Sleepover.
Chapter 3 : Her Smile.
Chapter 4 : Grand Magic Games
Chapter 5 : Admitting defeat
Chapter 6 : Dont Save Me.
Chapter 7 :
Chapter 8 : Not dead yet.
Chapter 9 : Now or never..
Just saying thanks...
Chapter 10 : Home
Chapter 11 : The encounter...
Chapter 12 : Lucy loves you, Fairy Tail
Chapter 13 : For my friends
WOAH
Chapter 15
Ready ?

Chapter 14 : Truth ?

3.1K 105 12
By hunney-

Nobody's POV :

Lucy, suddenly, went flying straight up then transformed into a red haired girl (In the media) and after, she fell with a thump.

Mira and Erza came running toward Lucy.

Erza looked shocked, "She stopped it?" Mira looked at her, confused "Stopped what, Erza?" Erza felt the need to tell somebody but, she kept it in, "I'll tell everybody at the guild, now let's pick up Lucy, and go" Mira nodded.

They picked up the, almost weightless, Lucy. "She's so light, Erza!" Erza smiled, "Yeah..." A tear slid across Ezra's cheek, and muttered "weak..."

Mira heard her say this, "Ya' know Erza... People dont cry because they're weak, they cry because they've been strong too long"

Erza wiped away her tears and smiled, "Yeah.."

TimeSkip :
~ At Guild ~

Erza and Mira walked in, carrying Lucy. Mira looked at everyone, "Minna?"

The guild was now staring at them, "WE'RE GLAD YOUR OK!"

Natsu looked at Lucy, "Who's that?" Erza walked to a table and stood on it, "Lucy.. That is Lucy! A demon controlled her when she fights. So the blue hair you all knew, that was a demon. Lucy had no idea she was being controlled but she acted normal when she didn't fight. That smile, now... That's real. Lucy... Is my...sister"

Erza looked at all the shocked faces, "She'll.." Erza pointed to Lucy, "Tell you more info, later"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it was short, I just had too! Oh! And... I was wondering.. If I made my own Anime/Manga or crossover, would you read it? Maybe even an OC book... Or like pictures of 'blah blah' ... Comment on which one I should do, or if you want me to do one!
~ FishMeUp ( ˘ ³˘)❤
(Ayame)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.5K 27
NOTE: If you have not read the previous book or have not watched Fairy Tail, you will not get ANY of the content in this book. The book is called 'Th...
311K 10.9K 47
It all starts off when a drunken dragon slayer marks the blonde celestial wizard. [ A Fairy Tail Fan - Fiction by FairyTailKingdom. ] [ sting x lucy...
220K 7.7K 57
After getting fired the girls are low in everything so Lucy found a job that fit them...Maybe... Ships: Nalu Jerza Gale/Gajevy Gruvia Miraxus (Starte...
675 27 27
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ! | 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒊�...