Just Give Me a Reason (Sterek...

By MusicChild13

**Sequel to The Hunter's Lover** What can I say? Things have really gone to hell. Who knows where Derek is, i... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Eighteen

1K 45 3
By MusicChild13

**A/N: So five more chapters! Hope you love them! Here's a picture of Lexi! This story will be done this week!**

To say the supermoon heightened Leo's strength was a major understatement. Or maybe it was the fact that he hadn't shown us his full strength in the last fight. Maybe he just played us for the naive fools that we were.

Once Leo landed he looked at us in anger, his eyes hazing over in a completely in that dead blue colour. He had this twitchy sort of movement to him, sensitive to others movements that even a blink drew his attention. His eyes fell upon his brother, his teeth baring, a hint of blood coming off of him.

He walked towards us and the first to move were the twins followed by Scott and Kira. Leo looked like he multiplied as he ran towards them. Kira swung her sword out at him and it was deflected instantly.

Leo caught the sword with his tail, the bones scraping against the steel, creating a string of sparks as it wrapped around Kira blade. Scott lunged forward and Leo unfurled his wing, pushing Scott away.

Ethan and Aiden attacked in unison as they slashed at his wings, making him move back away from the two.

Leo kneeled down on all fours, his claws digging into the ground as his wings extended, the entire length at least twice the size of his body. With one powerful flap he propelled his body forward in an instant, breezing past those two groups and appearing in front of me.

"Kill." He whispered with really wide eyes. His arm cracked as he moved it back, flexing his fingers before slicing at me with those paralytic claws. I was too late to react so I just held my eyes shut, waiting for the numbing feeling. Which never came.

I opened my eyes to see Lexi looking at me with a smirk. "Stiles, come on we're not the only ones with a boost." She said.

"He's using his wings as a speed booster." Nathan and I said in unison. Lexi looked at me in bewilderment as she tried to decide on what to do about this unseen predicament. Not only was he using his wings as a speed booster but his tail was a balancer/stabalizer.

As Lexi pushed forward his tail dug into the ground, holding him steady. I groaned from all of the effort Leo was putting in. It was like a completely different person than before, like he had duo personalities.

This was the supermoon in full effect. He was faster than any supernatural creature I've ever seen. His berserker side was in full effect as he fought hand in hand against Lexi and Scott.

"How do we win against someone who's going head to head with two alphas?" Liam asked. I looked at his contorted face, his golden eyes flashing anger. I tilted my head as I looked at him, a sly smile creeping on my face.

"What's that look for?" He growled, making my smile grow even larger.

"You're an I.E.D." I said with a smile. "Unleash that anger on him little berserker." I said, slapping his back. He smiled as he ran to join the alphas and I did the same. Lydia and Parrish stayed in the background and Kira soon joined them. Nathan and Isaac were circling the others along with the twins right behind them.

I felt as if we were a pack of hyenas, four circling to keep him in there with  those three. There was no telling where Jackson was sneaking around at but it was all according to plan. I went in between the middle circle to get into the center and joined Scott, Lexi, and Liam.

I wasn't sure what exactly to do as he swung out, confusing me about the fact that he had his fists closed the whole time. It was like he wasn't trying to use his claws at all to paralyze us. Yet there was blood dripping from his palms, which wasn't even close to the amount of blood that was emitting from his wounds.

I was dodging each punch he threw at me as he kept punching, the wind brushing past my face with each swing. I was trying to grab a hold of him yet he moved way too fast. However what was making me curious with Leo was that he was absorbing each and every slash that was thrown at him. It was almost as if he anticipated this which totally went against his earlier moves. I jumped back and looked at the others to see if they noticed, which they didn't from the smiles of satisfaction.

I dug into my back pocket and pulled out my gun, aiming it at Leo. As soon as I got a clear shot I fired and his eyes fell in my direction as he dodged the bullet. I tried to think of the reason why a guy who could dodge a bullet let himself get hit many times.

I turned towards Lydia, trying to see if she saw the same thing I saw. Which she did. Her eyes were on mines as she tried to figure out the same thing I was. She looked up at the huge moon and so did I. I was trying my best to figure out what was going on. It had something to do with the moon and what he was mixed with.

I looked at him hard and tried to think of what I knew about the known mixtures that made up Leo.

Wendigos were cannibals, supposedly from some weird group of people back in the day who were starving. It was the berserker side that had me confused. I knew that in some cultures the closer to death or the more they bleed the stronger they get. I wondered if that applied to him. If so that would make sense, the fact that he would dodge a bullet but he would let himself get worked up.

That's when I felt it. My strength started to sap away from me, which brought my eyes back up to the moon. There was a slight orange tinge to the sight. The moon was turning a slight red that was slowly creeping across the white rock.

That's when everything started to change. My theory was proven right as Leo let his claws out. He slashed out against Lexi, who ducked underneath but that managed to get his claws against Scott's chest. I watched my best friend fall to the ground, Leo's tail raising up just as Lexi grabbed Scott's leg and pulled him away before the tail could come down. It sank into the ground with a sickening crack as it impaled the cement. His eyes turned towards Liam who was inching between me and he unfurled his wings and came at me.

It was a blur as his brother tackled him midair. The brothers tumbled through the air before landing across from each other.

Nathan snarled at his brother, his teeth fully extended and his claws sinking into the ground. His feet sinking into the ground.

Leo looked exactly the same, except for the facts that he had fully extended wings and a tail that whipped through the air.

Lydia, Parrish, and Kira ran forward this time to help out Nathan. Jackson was finally making an appearance behind a nearby tree. He had my two blades in his hand, waiting for the chance to strike like a curled up viper.

Lydia ran forward, pushing her arms forward as she let out a blood curdling scream to send a soundwave towards Leo, letting Nathan dodge it with ease. Leo wasn't phased by it at all however.

He flicked his tail and sped forward towards Lydia, much to fast for any of us to react. He wrapped his hands around her throat, lifting her in the air. He flicked his tongue out like a snake, testing the atmosphere.

"I wonder how can a Banshee scream if I crush her throat?" He asked, squeezing tightly. He wasn't just about to crush her throat, with the pressure he was applying he was going to rip her head off.

That was at least until Parrish came out of nowhere. His body was practically on fire once he punched the side of Leo's face. Lydia was dropped as he screamed in pain, snarling like a rabid animal. Nathan came in from behind to strike but was knocked away by a wing.

Leo turned back towards Parrish and Lydia as Kira got beside Nathan. They cornered him in from in front and behind, causing him to search for an escape plan. He glared towards the werewolves and unfurled his wings, flying straight into the clouds.

We looked up at the now half red moon, completely defenseless from the creature in the skies. We tried to figure out where he was and where he was coming from. I looked towards the others and heard a scream as the ground cracked from Leo's descent.

I turned around and he was right behind me, a sneer on his face. He dug his claws into my stomach and I groaned from the pain. The fiery hot poison went through my body, making me groan before falling.

"You have to be alive for what happens next." He whispered, his eyes taking on a different blue hue.

He crouched and before I could try to fathom what he was saying he was gone. One by one we all fell, the werewolves that was. He even included Jackson, who I wasn't even sure he saw to begin with.

That's when he turned towards the remaining four. Lydia, Parrish, Kira, and Nathan looked caught off guard by the tactics that Leo was using. He then did something that we weren't expecting once he came up to Nathan. He plunged his claw through his brother, pretending to soothe his brother as the black blood poured from Nathan's lips.

Leo turned towards Parrish next, his stance lowering. He was taking us out one by one, disposing of those that posed the biggest threats first.

Parrish held his arm out to keep Lydia away from Leo. My eyes grew once I saw the other figure walk towards us. Roman watched us all with a smirk on his face, looking at us all with a slighty indifferent expression.

"Leo, why'd you let yourself get all cut up?" Roman asked, standing right beside me. He kneeled down beside me, looking at me with those blue eyes of his.

"Hi Stiles." He said, smirking at me. "Where's Scott?" He asked. He smiles at the fact that I couldn't speak as he walked away towards his brothers.

"Leo don't get carried away, we need those two alive." He said pointing at Lydia and Parrish.

He stepped in forward and was behind Lydia in an instance. He pulled her hair away from her ear, his words audible to us all. "I want to hear you scream." He said.

"Leave her alone!" Aiden yelled from the ground. Leo and his brother both looked in the direction of the twins.

"Trash." Roman said, walking towards the twins. He looked back at me a sad smile on his face. "Leo you should've killed these two already." He groaned, stomping down on Aiden's head. A crack filled the room, followed by Ethan's scream. Roman turned towards the brother, repeating the action with the other twin, silencing them both forever.

He turned in a circle, looking at the rest of us. "Two down. Ten to go." He said, a devilish grin on his face.

**A/N: So we're almost done! I promise it'll be a semi happy ending though!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 9K 21
Stiles Stilinski has always led an ordinary, quite life. His father is the sheriff and his mom is deceased so he's always alone at home. That lonelin...
93.1K 2.6K 9
Something, or someone is after Stiles, but why? OR In which Derek and Stiles has a pretty complicated relationship, but in the end, all that matters...
129K 4.9K 21
This is the sequel to Almost Is Never Enough! A few years have passed since the incidents of Almost Is Never Enough. The events that have changed St...
985 34 3
It's not Derek's fault when he's hurt he wants Stiles. He can't help the warm loose headspace the younger man pulls him into. Stiles didn't know when...