Beside You

Bởi brxxxs

Twenty-three year old, Amber Liu living with her own rules. While her parents live in LA, United States. Ever... Xem Thêm

Description
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirdteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one (Last)
SHOULD I??

Eleven

3.9K 138 4
Bởi brxxxs

What am I even doing, she is just beside your room.

Krystal POV

"Yuri. Can you give me Krystal's number?" I heard Amber asking Yuri unnie for my number. I was sitting at the door with my ear against it. I heard everything. Why did she ask my number for? We are living in the same house.

I open the door loudly, as soon as the door was open. I heard a door closed, was it Amber's?

I peek at Amber's room, the door was close. It was her's, because when Yuri unnie left i don't remember hearing her door close. I quickly go down the stairs, scared if she might suddenly pop out of her room. As I was walking down the stairs, Sica unnie and Yuri unnie was cuddling on the couch while watching movie in the dark.

"Unnie, is there any food?" I asked as I tap my stomach. "Ramen." Sica unnie replied.

"You want me to cook for you?" Yuri unnie sat up and lasked cutely. She probably felt awkward lying down with Sica unnie in front of me.

"Nevermind, continue cuddling. I'll cook myself." I grin at them both, Yuri chuckled and then lay back down on the couch pulling Sica unnie back into her embrace. I walk to the kitchen and started cooking, trying my best not to burn the house down.

Amber POV

My stomach kept growling as I waited for Krystal to reply me. Did she purposely ignore my text?

No, impossible. She doesn't know it was me, I changed my number. Maybe I should order food to comfort my tummy first.

I quietly open the door, trying not to make any noise because Krystal is resting inside her room. I walk down the stairs, revealing cuddling Sica and Yul.

"Sica, Yul do you guys want chicken? I'm ordering and I'll pay." I sat on the other couch, while looking at my phone, ordering chicken online.

"Sure, make it 4 servings." Sica replied, I nod and ordered. 4 servings? For Krys? Yeah maybe..

"Seobang, I'm bored." Sica broke the silence. Yul sat up straight,"Call Taeyeon and Tiffany to come over. We could spend time with them."

"Yeah! Great idea. They still don't know that we found Amber. I'll text Tiff." Sica pick up her phone that was on the table.

"They knew about me?" I asked because I felt like a burden. They both nod at me.

"You left on the day we planned the camp." Yul said softly while putting her hands around Sica who was on her phone. I nod remembering about my mom and Krys.

Footsteps behind me, I turn and saw Krys walking with her cold face. She look so pretty, with her messy hair falls perfectly on her shoulder. I look back at Yul and Sica. They both nod at me signaling me to talk to her. I turn back and saw her walking to the stairs.

"Hey Krystal." I said with a soft voice. Without looking at me, she gave me a small wave. Her face expression was still the same. My finger curls when she waved.

Eventhough it wasn't sincere I guess, I'm thankful that she did ignore me completely.

I turn back to them with a wide smile on my face and glance at them. They both were just staring at me.

"What?" I asked. They giggle then back to what they were doing before. I look at my palm, it's sweaty. Wow, why am I so nervous? I smile widely as I relax my stiff shoulder on the couch. I happily swing my legs as I wait for the chicken to arrive.

Krystal POV

Pabo Krystal! Why did I wave back at her? I jump on my bed and hit my head lightly. I didn't expect her to say hi to me, I guess I was surprised and my hand accidentally wave at her. She might think that I'm not mad at her.

I should bath and relax my messy mind! I kept rolling on my bed like a crazy women.

End of POV

While Krystal having a shower, Amber, Yuri and Jessica are eating the chicken. They had serious talk and some laughter. Jessica went to the kitchen and took a small plate and place some chicken on it. She hand it to Amber.

"Send this to her room." Jessica tap Amber's shoulder as she sit back down on the couch. Amber raise her eyebrows at Jessica, not sure what she have to do.

"Food might help you guys make up." Yul help her girlfriend answer. As much as Amber know how mad Krystal is, she wants to make up with her. She take a big breath and walk up to Krystal's room with the plate of chicken in her hand.

She stop in front of krystal's room, she arrange her messy blonde. Knock knock.

"Come in.." Amber was surprise at Krystal sweet voice calling her in. Amber turn the doorknob, she slowly opens the door but she didnt walk in, she didnt dare to go in.

Her eyes widen as soon as the door was wide open, it reveal Krystal with only a towel covering her body. The towel was wrapped tightly around body causing her s-line to be more obvious than ever.

For Amber, the earth was like in slow motion. Krystal was picking clothes from her warbrobe, "Yes unnie what do you want?" Krystal asked, she thought Amber was Jessica.

She turn and face back because she thought it was her sister. When Amber saw she was about to turn back, Amber turn as well. Because she knew that Krystal would freak out if she see the person is not her sister.

When Amber already face the other way, Krystal was shocked but words aren't coming out if her mouth. She didn't expect it was Amber.

"I'm so sorry Krystal. I didn't know you were--"

"It's okay, turn around." Krystal cut Amber off. Amber was startled by what Krystal said.

"W-what?" Amber asked. She wasn't sure of what she heard.

"Turn." She heard clearly what Krystal said, so she slowly turn around but her eyes was locked on the floor.

Amber POV

She asked me to turn, so I did. But I wasn't daring enough to look up at her, I'm scared my eye would end up somewhere else. So I kept my head low, "I came here because Sica asked me to give some chicken for you to eat."

"Are you talking to the floor?" Krsytal asked softly. I could feel her walking towards me. I kept my head low, handing her the plate.

"Come in."

"You are not wearing any clothes, I should go now." I put a plate of chicken on the table near the door and walk out of the room.

"Thanks." I heard her whisper to herself.

As I walk down the stairs, I had a big grin on my face, I was glad that she didn't say any harsh word to me. This was easier than I thought.

"Everything went well I guess." Sica ruffle my hair as I sat down beside her.

"It was okay.. She was naked.." I told them. Yul chuckle at the side, Sica stand up, "You saw my baby sister naked?!" She almost shouted, her pointy finger were pointed directly at my nose. I put my hand up and back off a little bit.

"I saw nothing, she had a towel around her. Chill Sica." I said moving her finger away from me. I heard Yul laughing behind Sica. She pulls her shocked girlfriend back to the couch. Ding Dong.

"Great it's them!" Yul stand up and jog towards the door. The door open and revealed Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie. I stand up with Yul, greeting them.

Tiffany walk to me, "Hey kiddo, are you okay? I've heard about you. So sorry to hear that," she pull me into a hug. I could see Taeyeon at the back with Yul smiling at me. Tiffany release me after the long warm hug. I could feel tears rolling behind my eyeball, I tried my best to hide it with a smile but fail. When Taeyeon pull my into a hug, I broke down.

"Yah! Amber! Don't cry." Taeyeon pat my head as hide my face on her neck. She probably felt my warm tears on her shoulder. She put me down on the couch and comfort me.

"I feel bad for making you remember about the past." Tiffany stroke my shoulder, comforting me. I held her hand, "No it wasn't your fault unnie.." I said even though I know I would choke up.

"You call her unnie? What about us two? We are the same age as Tiffany and Taeyeon you know?" Yuri state, making me chuckle at her childishness. I don't feel comfortable when I call her and Sica unnie, I've tried and I failed.

"You guys are like my best friends. It's uncomfortable." I wipe my tears as I talk.

Tiffany had me in her embrace, I felt so save in her arms. I finally felt like I'm save with someone, with them. Around them, I'm save. All my bad thoughts leave my head when I'm with them. Even though this is only second time we met, I could feel they really cared about me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

70.4K 3.1K 22
At Blockberry university you can be met with two types of students, the strongly intelligent ones and the horny ones. But then there was Jeon Heejin...
23.7K 2.1K 28
Sequel to the award-winning DARK PLACES. Paul Wood was just a tourist in Sarajevo. Then an unexpected encounter made him a desperate woman's only hop...
105K 286 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
13.5K 742 10
Somethings are never meant to happen that's why sometimes you miss some appointment, you run out of your favorite bread in the bakery, or you missed...