Love Like Leaves

By tardisapocalypse13

Falling in love as the leaves fall This absolutely adorable Autumn read follows the story of a college-age, e... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6- Ashton
Chapter 7- Emma
Chapter 8- Ashton
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Emma
Chapter 11- Ashton

Chapter 1

34 4 1
By tardisapocalypse13

I sit down on the cold park bench; My light brown hair falling out of its bun in messy, uneven chunks. The smell of rain fills my nose and spreads down my pumpkin-spice abused throat. I should be doing homework.

I'm not.

Instead, I sit quietly, observing the newly colored leaves rustle and fall to the ground in the breeze.

I don't want to open my bag to take out my textbooks.

I don't want to go back to my dorm.

I don't want to have to think about college in the slightest.

I take a sip of my warm apple cider and my glasses begin to fog up. I set the cup on the sidewalk, next to my feet.

I reach into the pocket of my tightly buttoned peacoat and pull out my phone. I pick up a bright red leaf and take a quick shot. Maybe I'll post an artsy picture somewhere later.

Probably not.

The boy from my English class sees me and begins to walk towards me. I wish I was invisible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 5K 54
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
35K 2.5K 32
ยซ แž แžนแž€ แžขแŸ’แž แžนแž€ แŸ— แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แž…แž„แŸ‹แž”แžถแž“แž”แŸ‚แž”แž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž…แž„แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แŸ‰แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž“แžถแž˜แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžšแžœแžถแž„แž”แŸ‰แžถแž€แžผแž“ ยป ยซ แžšแžœแžถแž„แž™แžพแž„แž‘แŸ…แž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แž‘แŸแž‡แžปแž„แž‚แžปแž€ แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž”แžถแž“แž‚แžทแžแž›แžพแžฏแž„แž›แžพแžŸแž–แžธแž…แŸ†แžŽแž„แž”แŸ‰...
412K 7.5K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
9.2K 545 5
แ€™แ€ญแ€‘แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ญแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ BL Fiction shorts stories แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ‹