A Knight and a Princess

By Dinogrl

A knight goes on a quest for her prince, but what happens when she meets the princess? More

Bring me my princess
The Journey
The Matthews Kingdom
The Princess
"Don't call me Maya"
You're my princess
The cave
The attack
"Will you marry me?"
I.. Have something worth losing..
I'm not losing her
"The prince is dead"

The marrige

2.2K 78 9
By Dinogrl

I see her coming down the isle, my eyes and mouth widen. She looks absolutly stunning in her dress. She comes to me, grabbing my hand. I just continue stairing at her. I can't look away. She's so beautiful. The priest comes to the alter, saying the vows but he's taking too long. I soon face Riley, putting my hand on her cheek gently. "I can't take it! Hurry up, or I'll take over!" I practically yelled at him. He rolls his eyes slightly as he continues. I sigh deeply. "Fine.." I say quietly as I take the microphone, looking into Riley's eyes. "Riley, will you take me, Maya Hart, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I asked. She smiles wide. "I do!" She says excitedly. I'm about to say mine, but the pastor quickly takes the microphone back from me. "You don't have a marrige license." He said as he smirked at me. I roll my eyes, sighing deeply. "Fine." I said annoyed. He continues, soon, finally saying my thing. I look at Riley and smile wide. "I do." "You may now kiss the bride." He said. I quickly dip Riley, kissing her passionatly as she kisses back as passionatly. It's just me and Riley. Taking on the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
751K 29.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...