Yugioh Gx special season 3

Lumaking7 द्वारा

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... अधिक

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

Escaping offer you can't refuse?!

1.5K 19 5
Lumaking7 द्वारा

A,N: Here is the next chapter. As info, there again is no detailed duel in this one either, but I think it is still interesting. It can be a little cruel in this chapter. This chapter with Tara begins around the time with the attack on Jim and Axel's village. Hope you have fun reading it.

Unknown's p.o.v.

"Are you sure we should do this?" a dark voice said worriedly "I mean in our current state we..". However the voice got interrupted by a lighter voice.

"And let her sacrifice be in vain. No way, no how" it said "It was your own plan".

"Yeah considered that you would walk up to the main gate and challenge HIM, I figured this one was better" the darker voice said "You sure you be fine?".

"Oh I will be fine. It is the fiends you shall be worried about" the lighter voice said and grinned "They are gonna wish they had messed with another guy".

"Fine I will be leaving then, but please don't do anything rash or getting caught" the darker voice said and sighed "We either meet up at camp at midnight, where the comet burns brightest or I will find you". The lighter voice mumbled something and they both later split up.

Tara's p.o.v.

Time skip a little earlier. Around the time Skull knight attacked the village.

Tara was sitting in her cell and bored like hell. She was also tired and hungry, but that was small issues to deal with. Fresh air was coming in from the window, but the bars in it made it impossible to escape there through. Tara had tried a lot before she was like she was now. Tired and hungry. Tara took up some small stones and tossed it slowly at the wall in here. She really hadn't anything better to do after all. She had no idea on how long she had been down here. She had slept a lot, but it hadn't helped on her burning hunger and thirst. There had been no guards or servants down here at all either, so she had no sense of time whatsoever. However she knew that there was guards down here. She could hear voices, but apparently was the prohibited to be near her for some reason. Tara figured that was the case since she could hear voices, but no one was near her at all. She wished they were. Then she could at least talk to someone or tease them or something. She tossed another stone. She did however already knew who was guarding her. She could hear it on the voices. They were close by, but not so close that they could see each other. She knew it was Haou's two lieutenants. Guardian Baou and Chaos sorcerer. It was two voices you just couldn't forget. Mostly because Baou on the way down with her to the dungeon had complained quite a bit. Complained about why he should do that, why she was alive and a lot of other reasons. Tara had rolled with her eyes at that time. Chaos had been pretty annoyed at it too. He had yelled up that Baou should shut it. She had quickly figured out that they wasn't the best friends. Tara sighed and tossed another stone. Her mind wandered to thoughts about her brother. She had thought about this a lot. How could she not?! Her brother was taking over by a spirit and.. well who knows what is happening to him right now. She still couldn't believe this could happen to him. She always saw Jaden as strong, so why? Why did this happen? Tara sighed. She wondered if she should ask this spirit, this evil king, why, but then she shook his head. Nothing was for free in this world or at least she thought evil people wouldn't give her something for free. Wasn't this how bad guys operated? Tara snort. If that stupid king thought she would give in to him just because she was thirsty and hungry, then he had to see it coming. Tara knew he wanted her to serve him, so he would have to make someone feed her. She just had to patient and wait. She actually thought this king would have done more terrible things to her. His reputation had after all said he was ruthless, but if this was her punishment, then she could survive without problems. She was however a little scared about the host thing though. The king did mention that after all and she wondered what he meant. Jaden was his host as well after all. Was he gonna possess her as well? She really hoped he didn't.

"Why did the king make us guard such a stupid girl" could Tara suddenly hear Baou say "I have better things to do. I could tease a servant or get entails from my spy's or well there is millions of things I could do, instead of guarding a girl I can't see. She is not even screaming up in pain or anything". Tara sighed, but she decided to listen to their conversation. She had nothing better to do after all.

"Shut it Baou" sneered Chaos "Do you want to get punished by his majesty".

"No I don't" Baou said and snort "But I really don't see what he wants with this girl. She is a human! A filthy human!". Tara could hear Chaos sorcerer sneer again.

"I said shut it" Chaos yelled "I don't want to get punished because of you! The supreme king must have great plans with her, and that's that. I trust his majesty's judgement". Baou snort as well.

"Of course you do!" He said coldly "You feel so mighty because you are his righthanded man. You do know that the king doesn't trust anyone right".

"Of course I know you imbecile!" Chaos yelled back "However you should remember his majesty is the supreme king of this world. It is an honor to serve him. You should be as well Baou". The other lieutenant snort loudly now.

"Yeah right!" He said "I am only serving him because it has benefits for me. Nothing more! If I could I would..!". Tara never heard the rest of that sentence, because a sound of something else now could be heard and made the two lieutenant silent. Tara was actually sure it was the sound of a door or something like that. Then the sound of chairs getting moved pretty fast. She could hear sounds of footsteps.

"Oh your majesty! What a surprise. I didn't think you would visit such a filthy place" Baou said quickly. Tara bit her lip. So the king was here to see her. It couldn't really be someone else. There were no one down here beside her. Her and the lieutenant goofballs that is. She could hear the king snort.

"Silence!" He sneered "I don't like your tone Baou. Maybe I should punish you!".

"No! No! My king I am deeply sorry" He said quickly. The king snort.

"Get out of my sight before I reconsider Baou" He sneered "Chaos ask the servants to prepare a big room, then attend your duties". Tara could hear them say "As you wish my king" before she could hear their footsteps quickly leave the place. She sighed relieved. She had hoped the lieutenants was not here when she met their king again. He was in some way still Jaden. Tara could hear footsteps again. She was not sure if she should pretend to sleep or something like that. However before she could do or decide anything, the king was standing in front of her cell now.

"Hello Tara" he said in his monotone voice. Tara slowly looked up at him. He was still dressed in black and a little golden armor with helmet. The visor was removed and Tara could see his golden cold amber eyes stare at her. In his hands he was having a tray filled with food. Her eyes were almost glued to it and her stomach was complaining a lot. If the king heard it, he didn't react on it at all. He just unlocked the cell door and walked in.

"Stay!" he said suddenly "I will come to you". Tara froze. She had been about to move and get up from the hay, when he said that. She was actually glad he did, because last time she had tried to stand up, she felt so dizzy. The king actually sat down in front of her, which Tara found a little weird. What kind of king chooses to sit on some dirty cell floor? However to Tara's big surprise he placed the tray behind him. It made Tara's stomach scream in protest once again, but she didn't say anything.

"You are hungry" the king stated coldly. Tara just snort coldly.

"What if I am?" She replied just as coldly "I can survive a lot longer!".

"I wonder about that sis" He said and sounded so much like Jaden. Tara felt her heart ache like hell. She looked angry at the king.

"Stop saying that! You can't use that word! You are not.. in some way.. Jaden! You are not my brother and will never take his place" yelled Tara angry "So stop calling me sis! You can use my name instead!". The king looked at her for a moment. She could feel his cold eyes gaze at her. It made her a little scared. Then he shrugged a little.

"Fine, if that is easier for you" He said in his monotone voice "However a name for a name. You can use mine, when it is only us two. My name is Haou".

"Um Haou" mumbled Tara and tasted the name on her tongue. Not a name she was gonna be fond saying. That's for sure! Haou nodded.

"Yes" He said "That is my name. I forbid you from now on to call me Jaden. You can talk about him, but never use his name when you are refering to me. Like you said, I am not him". Tara sighed and nodded.

"Good" He said coldly "I can be very cruel when you disobey that Tara. Now for something more important". He took the tray in hands once again. Tara was staring at it. She was so damn hungry. The king looked at her for a moment.

"I am gonna play a little game with you" He said and smirked a little "I am gonna ask you a few questions and if you reply correctly, you will get food as a reward".

"Do I look like a dog to you" Tara said and sneered angry at him "I am not your pet".

"Of course not" Haou replied in a uncaring tone " I am only giving you a demonstration of my rules. Serve me, be loyal to me and I will give you everything you want Tara. Beside few things, like your brother". Tara snort coldly at him.

"Oh yeah, but I already told you I don't want to serve you" she said, but just in that moment her stomach was growling like hell. Haou lifted his eyebrows.

"Well I am not the one who is hungry" He said "I only want a little information from you Tara. Just reply my 3 questions and you will eat". Tara sneered, but she could feel her stomach protest once again. He only want me to reply 3 questions. It couldn't really be any danger by that. After all if it is something I don't want him to know, I can just refuse to reply. However thoughts was circling around in her mind. What did he mean by the correct answer. So what if it wasn't the right answer?! In the end Tara looked at Haou and nodded a little. She was willing to take the risk.

"First question" Haou said "Was it you who destroyed my unit of soldiers? The ones who was about to attack this farmer village?". Tara looked surprised at him. This was not what she thought he would ask her about. Tara actually smirked.

"Yes" she then said "If they were soldiers, then they were puny and weak. I defeated them all by myself. You really need new men". The king looked coldly at her.

"Good you are not lying to me" He then said "I really hate liars, but I figured you were the one. Next question! How did you defeat them? The unit I mean?". Tara frowned. So the wrong answer was when you were lying to him? Tara really could see that as a problem. Maybe if it was questions he shouldn't know about, but these questions was weird. Why did he ask them? He apparently didn't care about that I killed his unit, or he wouldn't ask so casually, and how I defeated them? Tara frowned a little more. She tried remembering the duel at the farmers village.

"I.. um I am not sure what you mean" she said slowly "I defeated them in a duel. In battle royal mode. Suddenly they were gone". She could now feel the kings eyes gaze at her. She also noticed that the king actually was smirking. She didn't like that.

"Interesting" the king then said and it didn't make Tara feel any better. Then suddenly the tray was pushed over to her. She was staring at it.

"Eat Tara" He said "You have given me what I wanted to know". Tara looked confused at him. Didn't he say 3 questions?

"You said 3 questions" she reminded him. Haou nodded.

"Yes, but I know your reply to the third one" He just said "It would be pointless to ask something I already know your reply on. It will just waste my time". Tara was even more confused now, but now the scent of the food was to strong to resist. She grabbed one of plates and began to stuff her face. She ate pretty fast and was actually surprised on how hungry she actually was. In that moment she didn't care about that Haou was watching her. She just needed something to eat. When there were only a few leftovers on the tray the king took it back. Tara actually didn't care. She was not hungry any longer. She was drinking a lot of water from a cup though, and when she was finished the king took it back as well. Now they both were staring at each other.

"So Tara, have you reconsidered my offer" Haou then asked. Tara just snort coldly.

"I just told you a minute ago. I will not serve you" She said "Why should I? What is so special about me that you want me anyway". She had looked away when she asked him that. Actually she was afraid of the answer, but she just had to ask anyway. Suddenly she felt a cold hand at her chin and she could feel her head got moved.

"Look at me Tara" He said in his monotone voice "When you ask me or reply my questions, always look at me, got that". He was holding her chin pretty firmly and she could feel his eyes glare at her. Tara quickly made a little nod and Haou realised her.

"Good, I have a few rules, but these are absolute" He told her and was holding a hand mirror with black outlines towards her. Tara look confused at him. Where did he get that from? She also didn't know what to do with it.

"Take it" Haou said "And look closely". Tara slowly took the mirror. As she did the king also placed a hand on her shoulder, and with the other instructed her to look at the mirror. Tara did as he asked. She could see her own face. Her two colored brown hair. Her brown eyes, lips, ears and nose. She really couldn't see anything different. Then a weird sensation went through her and Tara felt stronger. At the same time she felt angry and some weird feeling of power rushing through her. She didn't know why. Then she gasped and was almost about to drop the mirror. She closed her eyes and was rubbing the, with one of her hands. Then she opened them again. In the meantime Haou had let go of her shoulder and was looking at her stunned face with an emotionless expression. Tara looked into the mirror again and then at him.

"My eyes" she said in a low voice "They look like yours! They are amber gold.. I.. what did you do?". Haou snort coldly.

"Nothing" he said "I figured you didn't know! I suspect you had these eyes when you were dueling my unit and defeated them. The unit you called weak, but the truth is that you are just too powerful my dear Tara". Tara looked shocked at him.

"I don't understand a thing" she said in a shaken voice. "Why do I have the same eyes as you..". The king looked like he didn't care.

"You have the same eyes because you wield my power Tara. It is a symbol of my powers. My power of darkness! That's the reason you are my host. That's why you and your brother are special" He told her. Tara still looked shocked at him. Was that the reason? The reason he possessed Jaden? Was that the reason he didn't send her to the stars? Because she was having a part of his powers?! Was that the reason he wanted her to serve him. This evil king spirit. Tara didn't feel so good.

"So um.." She began in a low voice "What happens if I say yes and serve you? What are you gonna make me do? What happens to me?".

"IF you say yes and serve me, you leave this place and get a room at my castle. I will give you a rank, after how you good you are at dueling. Then you will help me conquering this world and strike our enemies down" He said like that was the most normal thing you could do "Tara don't be a fool. We can all achieve so much together". Tara looked at him and sneered. She clenched her fists as well.

"I will never serve you!" she yelled angry "I will never help you! You possessed my brother! There is no collaboration in this whatsoever. You are just using him and I don't want to be a part of this at all". Haou snort coldly at her and got up from the floor. His eyes were glaring coldly at her and Tara had a feeling she just made him angry. He grabbed her arm and forced her up as well. Tara was a little dizzy by that.

"As you wish Tara" He said in an icy cold voice "I will make you see my way one way or the other. I am evil after all and I will use any means necessary to get what I want. I had hoped not to use this however, but you brought this upon yourself". Tara looked in horror at him and was struggling to get free. Haou did let go of her arm, but grabbed her wrist pretty tightly instead and began walking out of the cell. Tara tried to get out as well, but he was to strong. They walked down deeper into the dungeon. Tara was so occupied getting out of his grip to care about where they were going. She actually didn't care where they were going, only that she didn't want to know what could make her "See his way" as he called it. After some time they stopped up. Tara looked around. There were only a lot of cells around here. She could hear a door open and followed the king's gaze. Her heart skipped a beat. They were standing in front of a tiny cell. An one man cell with walls all around and bars at the only little hole in the door, who made it possible to look out. Before Tara could do or say anything, Haou tossed her in there and closed and locked the door. Tara looked around in shock.

"Stay in there, until I decide come back" The king said "Let's see how long you can survive, before you reconsider my offer Tara". Then he left. Tara began slowly to hyperventilate and panic. Shit! No I have to calm down! Deep breath! Jaden always tells me that. However it sadly only worked in some seconds. Tara was running around in panic and trying to get out. She also tried kicking the door open, which didn't help. She let out a loud terrified scream.

Time skip.

Tara was not sure on how long she had been here. She kind of didn't care. The only thing she wanted was getting out of here. She was sitting in a corner, in the other direction of the door, and had crawled into ball state. She was hugging her knees pretty tightly and rocked back and fought. She was so scared. She was crying as well. It was just so small and she wanted out. She wanted a hug. She wanted her brother. She wanted Jaden! She wanted Zane! She just wanted to curl up in either their arms and just forget everything around her. She wanted to feel safe. Not like right now. Tara gasped for air again. She was not thinking really straight. Her head was fussy and her body and muscles was squeezed pretty tightly, making her body go numb. She let out a little cry and tears fell down her cheek. Slowly really slowly, she fell asleep without realising it.

Time skip again.

"Tara! Tara wake up!". Tara groaned loudly. She felt so tired. Who was calling anyway? Go away! She was sleeping! Couldn't they see that?!

"Tara! Wake up!" said a voice again "You got to wake up!". Tara sighed deeply. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. Then she panicked a little once again. No! No! I am not in a cell! I am sleeping on a couch! This was just a dream! Yeah that is better! Tara let out a exhausted sigh and closed her eyes again. Her body felt so numb and tired. She tried to sleep again.

"Tara, take a deep breath and look at me" the voice said and Tara did as it asked. She took a deep breath and tried to listen where the voice was coming from. At the bars at the door, Tara could see a dark skinned man look at her. Tara stared at him for a moment. Then she closed her eyes while mumbling

"No this is just a dream. I am just dreaming". Axel looked worriedly at her.

"This is not a dream Tara" He said and sneered "Tell me who did this to you".

"The king" she mumbling replied without thinking that much "Claustrofobia". Axel sneered and knocked at the door with his foot or hands. The only thing Tara could hear was some knocks. He also tried to open the lock with one of his knives. She actually didn't care. She hit her head between her knees.

"I will get you out Tara" Axel said in a reassuring voice "Just don't give up. Believe in me!". Tara looked slowly up at him. Believe?! Believe in him?! Jaden always tells me that! Then suddenly she could feel this weird sensation running through her body. It was the same feeling, when Haou had touched her.. some time ago. Tara had a feeling her eyes changed as well. In just that moment, Tara sanity was fully recovered and she was thinking straight for just a minute. She looked at Axel and began yelling.

"Axel leave" She said in a weak tone "He, they, the king, he is coming!".

"But I can't just leave you here" Axel said in a worried tone "They are torturing you".

"Axel leave.. if you..get caught.. he will.. kill you" She said and took a deep breath. Her mind was thinking of getting out again. She was taking a deep breath and then another. She was shaking her head. Voices were emitting from her head now.

"I will come back Tara" Axel said and sneered "I will come back, I promise". Then she could hear footsteps and assumed he had left. Tara took one more deep breath. Tears were running down her cheek and she was in panic once again. She wanted out. Wasn't there any who wanted to save her. She let out a cry and placed her head at her knees once again.

"How are you Tara" said Haou and smirked. He was standing beside her inside the little cell. Tara just looked shortly up at him while gasping for air once in awhile. Luckily it was only Haou in here, and not his lieutenants as well. That would have been embarrassing later on, but right now Tara couldn't and wouldn't care less.

"Not so good I see" He said in a monotone voice. Then he placed arms around of the crying girl. Tara instantly reacted and hugged/grabbed something. In this case her hands hit the visible skin at his neck, just under the helmet. She could feel a familiar warm from the skin. A thought hit her. Jaden! That was the only thing she could think of before she slowly lost focus once again. She felt cold and warm from the hug as well. Cold because of the armor, and warm because of his body warm. However Tara still relaxed, but just a little.

"Have you reconsidered my offer little Tara" He said in a low cold voice "You know it pains me to see you like this, but you brought this upon yourself by refuging me". Tara let out a little cry. She didn't catch half of the stuff he was saying. She just wanted out. Haou placed his mouth near Tara's ear now. 

"I can take you out of here Tara" He whispered. That Tara did catch. She moved her aching muscles and looked up at Haou. Tears were forming in her eyes again.

"Please!" she begged "Please take me out of here". He smirked a little.

"Take my hand Tara and say you want to serve me" He whispered into her ear "Then I will take you out of here". Tara gasped for air. She was so tired and didn't care about what to say. She just wanted to get out of here. Tara's hand was aching and shaking when she tried to lift it. The king was having his hand only some centimeters away from her so it was easier for her to grab it. She grabbed it and with a hoarse voice said "I want serve you!". Tara had properly no idea what she just had said, but Haou heard it and that was enough. He bowed down and lifted the tired girl up in his arms. She looked tired and weakly at him, with her hazy mind. He placed carefully two fingers over her eyelids and closed them.

"Sleep Tara" He said in a low cold voice "I will take you out of there now". Tara smiled weakly and placed her head at his armored chest. She was holding her hand at something really tightly. A golden treat from his armor. Then she sighed relieved and fell asleep.

Time skip.

Tara woke groggy up and found herself in a fluffy bed. She was having a tiny headache. Her body was aching a little, but at least it was not numb. Only a little shaken. Tara was rubbing her aching head. Where am I? What happened? Then everything slowly began returning and she gasped. Then sneered. She remembered. "I will serve you!" Tara could remember herself say that. She clenched a fist and slammed her fist down in the bed. It was a weak little punch though. He had used her weakness against her and now she was bound by her word. She punched the bed once more. She decided to look around. She was inside this big dark room, but that didn't surprise her. Everything was dark in this world, beside the light from the comet. At least her room was as big as her oberlisk room back at duel academy. She began moving slowly out of bed after moving around with her aching muscles. She found out she had a bathroom in here in another room. She went out there in a couple of minutes. When she returned she found out her room also had a balcony. She walked out there and could see some part of the land of this world in the horisont. She was pretty high up in the castle. Tara sighed. She couldn't escape through there. However she also knew she couldn't escape the castle, because of Haou's wish. She was stuck in the castle, even if she could escape from her room. She wondered if Haou used Jaden's memories to his own advantage sometimes. She sighed. He must have, because why else did he know of her claustrofobia. Secondly this room was as big as the one at duel academy. She sneered. She had to free Jaden somehow. She just didn't know how. Tara sighed and walked back into her room. She noticed that she also had a matching chair and table, as well as a desk in here. She was not sure if she liked it. Suddenly she noticed something on the desk. She walked over there and found something who looks like an eye of some sort. She was curious so she touched it. It instantly began spinning around and seconds revealed a dark duel disk and a deck was attached to it. Beside it was a note. It said:

A gift! Signed Haou.

Tara sneered angry. She didn't want any gift from him. If she could she would toss it out of the window and make sure she never saw it again. However she sadly still needed a deck to survive in this world. She didn't know if this even was her deck or something. If it wasn't, she wanted to know what he had done with her old one. She had after all forgiven her father and begun to bond with the deck. She took out the deck and as she did, a dark aura was emerging from it. Tara stopped shocked up and looked at her hands. It was not coming from her so that could only mean one thing. The king had done something with this deck. She looked through it and was almost about to cry. Beside Marshmellow and Jinzo, every other card from her old deck was gone and had been replaced with other cards. That was not what made her cry though. Some of the new card was.. well they were Jaden's neo spacian cards (beside Neos) and they were emitted in this dark aura. Tara quickly placed the deck in the duel disk. She really didn't want to look through it at all. She wiped her few tears away. She missed her brother. She missed her brother Jaden! She decided that she would only use this deck as a last resort. She walked over to the door who supposedly lead out of this room. It was the only door who could do so after all. She grabbed the doorknob and was cursing inside. Locked! Tara sneered. Figured her new room was her new prison as well. She sighed again and walked back to the bed and layed down. There were not really much to do anyway. She had just done that, when she heard sounds from the door. Tara sat up pretty quickly and clenched his fist. If that was Haou, she was gonna give him a piece of her mind. Regardless if he would.. prison her again. Tara bit her lip. She was still gonna give him a piece of her mind. However when the door opened, it was not Haou. It was some weird guard in some armor. Tara was not sure what to do. Should she try to run? She could run around in the castle and find a hiding place from the king. Then she pushed that thought out of her head. She was not a coward. The guard looked at her.

"Tara! Tara don't be scared" said the guard in a low voice "It is me!". The guard removed his helmet and Axel's face was shown. Tara looked surprised at him, but then she smiled happily at him. She rushed over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Axel!" she yelled happily. Axel smiled a little at her.

"Keep your voice down" He whispered and looked around "I told you I would come back". Tara nodded and then she realised that she was still hugging Axel. She quickly removed her hands away from him.

"I am sorry Axel, I just needed a hug. Hope you understand" She said a little guilty.

"I do! You have been through a lot. Let's go!" He said. Tara looked up at him. Then she turned his back against him and sighed deeply.

"I can't" She said "The king won over me in a duel, I can't leave the castle. Secondly he forced me to serve him. Just leave before he finds you in here". Axel shook his head. He closed the door and looked suspiciously around, before talking.

"I know your 'deal' with the king" Axel said in a low voice. Tara looked surprised at him. He continued 

"I was hiding in the dungeon. The king was more interested in you to notice things around him. I saw and heard everything". Tara sighed.

"Then you know I can't leave" Tara said and smiled a sad smile. Axel shook his head.

"You can" He said and took of the rest of the armor and showed his backpack on his back "We just need to trick the wish a little. He made it so you couldn't leave by your own or free will right". Tara nodded confused. Axel took out some ropes and bandages. It took a little time for Tara to realise what he was suggesting, but when she did, her eyes widened. She looked surprised at Axel.

"This is amazing Axel how did you..?" She said stunned. Axel shrugged.

"Security is pretty sloppy around here, so stole some stuff and returned here" He said "I followed the king without him realising it. You must really be important to him, since he lowers his guard that much. Either that or he is really powerful". Tara bit her lip. She decided not to reply that one, but deep down she thought both of these guesses was pretty correct. She looked at the rope. Axel was gonna kidnap her. That prevented the wish to work. She was not leaving on her own and by her free will, but it was still a big risk. He began tying her up. Tara couldn't stop smiling. She never thought Axel would tie her up once again. He also gagged her as a extra precaution. He took the duel disk in his back, she wished he didn't, and tossed her over the shoulder.

"Let's go!" He said "Jim is distracting them as we speak". Tara nodded surprised. Jim was here as well?! Then they rushed out of the corridors.

Axel's p.o.v.

Axel looked worriedly at her when he tossed Tara over his shoulder. She was as light as a feather and that made her worry. When was the last time she had gotten something decent to eat?! He was really concerned, but decided that when they all were at a safe place, he or Jim was gonna make her a big real healthy good meal. They were both experts in survival after all. Axel, by his father before he died on a mission and Jim who had been on many fossil expeditions. You learn a thing or two about survival. Axel stuck his head out of the door and looked around. A lot of guards where lying on the ground unconscious. He smirked by that. He had quickly dispossessed the guards by dressed as one of the own. Again he wondered why Tara was here. He knew the twins had been targeted by bad guys many times, but he still wondered what was so special about them. He shrugged. He needed to get out of here first before the king realises Tara was gone. It actually surprised him to find only Tara. After all the twins always get targeted together. He wondered where Jaden was? Maybe Tara could tell him later, if she knew. He rushed down the secret pathway they had been using to get in here. The pathway they found some days ago. Jim was keeping the army and maybe even the king busy, so there were not really many guards in here. A little while later they rushes outside. The comet was glowing in the sky and small stars was shown as well. Axel could feel that Tara was moving around a little at his shoulder, and he noticed that she was trying to look up at the sky and the stars. Axel felt anger rush through his body. For how long had she been locked up? For how long had the king tortured her? Regardless how long, that was not okay! Suddenly a big bang of some explosion could be heard. Tara was muffling under the gag. Axel looked at her. She must be worried.

"It is only Jim" He reassured her "You know how tough he is". Axel saw that she hesitated a little before she nodded. Maybe she is thinking the same as I? That Jim is not safe if he duels the king? He looked up at the comet, then at the place where the last blast could be heard.

"Let's give Jim a hand" He said and saw that Tara instantly nodded. Axel nodded to himself and they both began rushing towards the battlefield.

Jim's p.o.v.

"Fossil warrior Skullknight attack" yelled Jim and blasted parts of the army with his giant skeleton monster. The big warrior blasted some fiends with it's giant sword. Jim was at the same time sitting on his monster wagon "F.w. Skull buggy" and drove a couple of monsters down as well. The rest was either his by his traps or spell card combo's. Shirley was sitting in the wagon together with him and was growling pretty angry at every fiend who came to close. She had never been the same after their trip in the village. Jim suspected that it had something to do with Ace's death. Jim was after all down as well, and it was shown that sometimes animals could feel their owners feelings. Although Jim never saw Shirley as a pet. She was family! They were at a pretty steep hill close at the castle, where they were at the top and had the advantage. The army had to get um here first to strike some attacks against them and well that was not so easy when Jim's knight blasted them down there.

"Jihar" yelled Jim and drove down yet another monster, who succeeded to get close to him. He was having a blast "There is nothing like a good hunt in the morning, isn't that right Shirley". Shirley gave him an agreeing growl. Jim smiled. He was about to attack some more fiends, when he heard someone call his name. He turned around and saw Axel rushing toward him.

"Jim! How's it going?" He yelled. Jim smiled.

"It is going great mate. These fiends are gonna get it. They deserve it after what happened to Ace" He said and sneered "They are all gonna pay!". Axel, who had arrived, sighed deeply. He saw Jim's monster beat yet another fiend and they turned to stardust just like he had wished for.

"You really shouldn't be so driven on revenge" His partner replied. Jim's eyes narrowed a little, but then widened when he noticed what Axel was carrying. He instantly stopped his wagon. For some stupid reason the fiends also began retreating. Jim figured it was because they didn't want to die. He got of the wagon.

"Is that Tara you are carrying mate?" He asked confused. "And why in the world is she bound?". Axel sighed deeply and placed her down in the wagon beside Shirley. The alligator growled in a happy confused tone only Jim could recognize.

"Yeah, she was captivated by the king in the dungeon" Axel replied "I sadly didn't found any clues on Jaden". Jim frowned a little. He knew the twins had been split up, but he actually thought they would have found each other by now.

"And why is she bound mate?" He asked confused. Axel sneered a little.

"Because of the king. A longer story. Gonna tell later" He replied. Jim shrugged. They needed to leave anyway. This was the perfect opportunity after all, but Jim still wanted to meet this king and give him some kicks in his behind. All for letting his stupid army kill Ace. He sighed deeply. Maybe he really shouldn't be driven on revenge. Ace would properly not like it. He was about to get up on his wagon and call his warrior back, when he heard Tara muffle under the gag.

"I think we got visitors" Axel said and pointed at the castle down there. In the horisont they could see 5 duel monsters and black armored man/person walking out of the front gate and towards them. Jim and co. was pretty easy to spot even through the terrain advantage. Jim was getting some weird feeling from the black suited one.

"The one in the armor is the king" Axel explained. He would properly had said more when they were interrupted by a muffling and almost jumping Tara. Jim after some time, understood what she was saying. She was telling them to escape. Jim was about to get onboard his wagon, when an angry yelling cold voice was ringing through the air. It gave Jim shivered and froze instantly for some minutes.

"YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT IS MINE!". Jim had no doubt that the black suited was the king. The rumors about him were apparently true. People always told them you would know who the king was as soon as you met him. They weren't kidding! Jim and Axel both looked down at giant hill and noticed the king standing down there some meters away. Jim noticed his helmet with visor who was hiding his face, but both males knew the king was staring at them. They could feel his anger.

"IF YOU GIVE HER UP WITHOUT RESISTANCE, I MIGHT SPARE YOU" the king yelled in an angry evil voice. Jim looked at Axel.

"Um what's the deal mate" He asked Axel. The brown skinned male sighed.

"The short version, the king thinks he owns her because he forced her to join him" Axel said and pointed at Tara at the wagon. Jim's eyebrows got lifted up.

"That story I can't wait to hear about" He said and turned towards the king "Never Supreme king! She has the choice to live freely". The king lifted his head a little.

"TARA!" he yelled coldly "I ORDER YOU TO LEAVE THESE HUMANS!".

"She can't supreme king" yelled Axel back "I bound her. However what about this, we duel and if you win, she is yours. If we win she is free to go". Jim noticed that Tara was muffling trying to tell them something and she was jumping like hell. Axel walked over to her and removed the gag from her mouth.

"No! Please don't duel him. He is.." she began saying but got interrupted by the king.

"Fine, but do this quick!" He said and removed his visor. What now happened.. Jim was not sure how to describe it. They were first staring into some cold golden amber eyes. Then they noticed the kings face and Jim got a shock.

"Is that.. Jaden" got Axel out in a disbelief tone "It can't be!". Jim didn't.. no he couldn't reply. The words was stuck in his throat. Before he got over the shock the 5 duel monsters, who had been standing behind the king, was now standing in front of them. One of them, who looked like a Vampire, was smirking evilly.

"Surprise!" He yelled and sended a little shock wave at them. Jim fell to the ground.

"You okay?" Axel asked and felt a sword at his neck. The green lieutenant from the village was standing beside him and smirked a little.

"You two again?" He questioned "I should have gotten rid of you when I had the chance. Our king is very displeased". The one who looks like a sorcerer snort as well.

"That is putting it lightly. This was the most foolish mistake you humans could do" He said and looked around "Where is she? The girl!". Jim gulped a little. He hoped Tara hid pretty well at the wagon.

"Jaden, what is your deal here?" He questioned "Why have you teamed up with these jokers?". He felt the staff from the two magician brothers at his neck now. The sorcerer hit him with a energy blast.

"You can't address our king like that" he said in an angry tone "Now tell us where the girl is, or our king will get really angry... I actually don't want to see that".

"Maybe she is in the wagon" one of the magician said and Jim froze "Let's cheek it".

"Yes, she is there" said the king suddenly "I can feel it! Don't hurt her and bring her to me, the others I don't care". Jim eyes widened. Jaden what happened to you?! Jim could feel the pain under his bandage and gasped. This is ..not Jaden! Oho why now! He looked at Axel. He looked back at Jim and his eyes told him he understood. He made a giant roll and escaped the skull warriors sword.

"I summon 'Fire trooper'" He yelled and a fire monster appeared and created a fire wall between them and the monsters. Jim had in the mean time rushed over to his wagon and climbed up on the back. Axel was right behind him.

"Let's go!" Axel yelled. He didn't need to say that again. Jim got the monster into the right gear and pushed the speeder with all his might. Soon after they left the area.

A,N: Interesting ending right. Uhu Haou is not gonna be pleased by that. That's for sure! In the next chapter, you have properly guessed Haou and Jim is gonna have that duel. However there is some extra events in the next chapter. Like Haou's talk with Jaden in the prison called "mirror room".

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.6K 148 10
A Gx and Beauty and the beast crossover. Like in the story of B and the b, there is a hideous monster, enchanted spell, a beautiful girl and a selfis...
84.3K 1.2K 26
What would the series Yugioh gx be like, if Jaden Yuki was having a Twin sister. we gonna follow most of her story. There will be adventure, duels an...
130K 950 35
What if Jaden after the defeat of Paradox in Yu-Gi-Oh Bond Beyond Time. The Crimson Dragon didn't have enough power to get Jaden and Yusei home to wh...