Exchanging Feelings (Phan)

Por nickisbadstories

Phil is an exchange student and Dan happens to be his host brother. GENRE: Fluff/Angst. there is smut but yo... Más

Exchanging Feelings
1. I just got here
2. I don't smoke either
3. Morning?
4. 30th January (PART ONE)
30th January (PART TWO)
5. Brigadeiros
6. Reasons
7. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.
8. It's the only way I can escape.
9. Leaving the world far behind us
10. Joy inside my tears
11. Do you believe in fate? (UNLOCKED)
12. So what we smoke weed? We're just having fun
13. Take me somewhere nice
14. This can't happen
15. You're the one I love the most
16. Your forever is all that I need
17. Anything for you, Dan.
18. I was lost, I was scared, but I had him
19. Feeling Good
20. Kiss me hard before you go
21. I'll be thinking about you
23. Enjoy your death
24. I should be over all the butterflies
25. Chills still run down my spine as our fingers intwine.
A SEQUEL??????????

22. KILL ME

7.6K 200 290
Por nickisbadstories

I couldn’t be on skype for a long time because the 3G on my phone wouldn’t last. Dan and I kept texting though, and I was glad I had done that to get the phone, it was totally worth it. It was around 10pm on Monday, when my mum arrived. My dad wasn’t there yet.

“Son!” she smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back, and I decided I’d be nice to her, because I didn’t want to hate her as well. “What happened between you and your father? I can’t believe he made you come back”

She left my bedroom, but I followed her.

“We… had a fight. I’m so mad at him, mum, please talk to him and try to send me back to London? Please. I beg you.” I sat down on her bed and she entered the bathroom, closing the door.

“You know I can’t do anything, dear… Your father never listens to me” she said from the bathroom.

“Just try…” I insisted.

“But I don’t even know the reason why this all happened, how could I discuss it with your dad? Tell me what happened and I’ll think about it.”

“It was a silly fight… Just try talking to him, please. I finally made friends in London, I was so happy, I don’t want to be here, mum” I mewled.

She came back in the room, wearing her pajamas.

“I’ll try. I can’t promise you anything though. Nothing changes your father’s mind, not even me, and I’m his wife.” She lay in her bed. “Now, go to your bedroom, I need to sleep”

I stood up and walked to the door, but she called me again.

“Phil, come here” she said. I went back to her bed and she sat down. She held my hands and closed her eyes. “Let’s pray, alright?”

“Mum, I can’t pray” I said, letting go of her hand.

“Yes, you can, and you should. Just repeat after me, ok?”

I held her hands again because I needed to be friends with her… some day it would be worth it.

“Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name” she paused. I repeated. Her eyes were closed but mine weren’t. “Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.” I repeated. “Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses,” I rolled my eyes and repeated. “as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation… but deliver us from evil. Amen.”

“Amen” I said.

“Now you’re fine” she smiled. “Good night, son” she lay down again and I left her bedroom, closing the door behind me. Funny, isn’t it? My mother didn’t bother to ask anything about the months I’d spent in another country, but she wanted me to pray.

~~

6AM. Tuesday. Second day back in my old school.

I dragged myself out of bed, put on my tight jeans and a jumper. It was weird, wearing normal clothes to go to school again. I missed my school uniform, I missed my school in London, I missed waking up and getting ready for school with Dan.

“Bye, Sofia”I said as I was opening the front door. My dad was having breakfast, but I ignored his presence.

“Son, come eat before you leave.” He ordered.

“I’m not hungry.”

“Come eat now. Sofia said you barely touched your food yesterday.”

“I’ll be late for school”

“You won’t, it’s only 6:30. Come eat now.”

I closed the door and walked back in the kitchen. I sat down in front of him and Sofia placed some toasts and juice in front of me.

“It’s warm today, you don’t have to wear this” My dad said as he took a sip of his coffee.

I didn’t say anything and took a sip of the juice.

“What happened to your tongue?” he asked.

“it disappeared when I kissed a boy. Now I know why people say that being gay is dangerous” I ate a bit of the toast whilst saying that.

“You don’t go being all funny, Philip. I don’t want this kind of behavior at my house” he stood up. “And eat fast, you can’t be late for school”. He left the kitchen and I stood up, leaving half of the toast I was eating and the rest of the juice.

“Bye, Sofia” I said. She was watching that scene.

“Phil, you need to eat, dear”

“I’m not hungry, God, just leave me alone” I said rudely. I knew she was only trying to help me, but I was stressed, and sometimes, when you’re angry, you say things that you wouldn’t say.

I entered the car, said hi to the driver and got my phone.

//Morning, beautiful// Dan had texted me 3 hours earlier.

//Sorry babe, I was sleeping when you texted… Good morning// I replied. I knew he couldn’t reply though, because he was at school, so I put my phone back in my backpack.

20 minutes later I was, once again, in front of school, trying to not run away. It was Tuesday… and that meant that I had to stay there until 5pm. That meant I had PE, and more lessons than in any other day.

I walked in, trying to not make eye contact with anyone until I got to my classroom. Some people were already there, but the lesson hasn’t started. I got a seat in the back of the classroom, as far from everyone as possible.

I laid my head on the table, covering my face with my arms like if I was going to sleep there. I wouldn’t sleep, I just didn’t want to see anyone. I waited for some minutes as people kept arriving and getting seats, talking, laughing, etc.

I was wearing Dan’s jumper so I smelled that perfect perfume. I focused on that, trying to keep calm and not let anxiety control me.

~

Finally, it was 1pm. I was starving, but I didn’t have money to buy food, so I stayed in the classroom alone. I smiled though, when I saw that Dan had replied to my text.

//Fucking time zones =[ How are you, baby??//

//Well, do I need to say that I’m not okay? =[ This place is terrible…//

We talked for a bit, but then people came back and another lesson started. I was there until 3pm, and I couldn’t wait to get the fuck out of there.

3pm. I still had to go through PE. Wearing a jumper. It was 35 degrees Celsius. I regretted wearing Dan’s jumper because I didn’t want it to lose its scent, but to be honest, I didn’t even think before deciding I’d wear his jumper.

“ALRIGHT, SECOND YEAR, YOU FOLLOW ME, FIRST YEAR, YOU STAY HERE. SECOND YEAR BOYS ARE GOING TO PLAY SOCCER TODAY. FOLLOW ME.” The PE teacher screamed.

The school was huge so it took some time to get there. I couldn’t even breathe because it was too warm and we had to play outside. The girls were going to play volleyball so they were in the field next to where we were.

“ALRIGHT, LEO AND OTAVIO, FORM YOUR TEAMS. THE GAME STARTS IN FIVE MINUTES”

I had brought my shorts and bandages, because it wasn’t possible playing soccer wearing tight jeans, and if the teacher forced me to take off the jumper I’d use the bandages. All the boys were changing clothes in the bathroom, and I was awkwardly trying to be invisible in a corner whilst I changed. I realized I couldn’t wear Dan’s jumper, it would ruin it. I entered a toilet and took it off, covering my arms with the bandages. It wouldn’t cover it all, but it would help. I just hoped no one noticed it, or at least I hoped they’d leave me alone. I put the jumper and jeans in a locker as my backpack was still in the classroom.

The game was about to start, but I obviously didn’t have a team.

“Sir, excuse me… I don’t have a team. I could just watch the game?” …. I tried.

“No, it’s alright, you can be in Leo’s team.” He looked around. “LEO, HE’S IN YOUR TEAM ALRIGHT?” he screamed at the boy who was in the other side of the field.

*Well… that’s just great.* I thought.

The game started. When ‘we’ played soccer in PE, it wasn’t like a normal and traditional soccer game, because there were more people in the teams and it was more like a war field.

The game started and I awkwardly walked around, just watching the boys playing, wishing I could get out of there. It normally worked, they did everything and I left without getting close to the ball. They all knew I sucked at sports so they didn’t even try to get me involved. But this time, there was this new boy, who obviously didn’t know me, so he kicked the ball in my direction. I could easily get the ball, but I was terrible, so I didn’t, and my team screamed shit at me.

“PHILIP SHOULD BE PLAYING VOLLEYBALL WITH THE GIRLS, TAKE HIM OUT OF HERE” Leo screamed. I thought ‘yes, please, take me out of here’. The game kept going though, and for the rest of it I managed to not do anything. I was just standing there in a corner with my arms crossed, trying to breathe that warm air.

When the game ended, I was sweating, and I hadn’t even done anything. I went in the bathroom and put on Dan’s jumper. I was about to leave, but Leo came up to me with 2 friends. They were all shirtless and sweating.

“What’s up, dude” he said as he pushed me against the wall. “I was wondering, why are you here? Is it because your father is one step away from jail?” he chuckled.

“That’s none of your business” I tried to walk away, but he didn’t let me. He held me by the shoulder, pushing me against the wall again, and then he punched my empty stomach, making me fall on the ground.

“You know, Philip, I’ve heard some things that your father has done.” He knelt in front of me and forced me to face him. “For example, he stole public money. You know what that means? He stole my dad’s money. It’s not a good thing to hear, Philip” he slapped my face and stood up again. I struggled to stand up and he watched me.

“I have nothing to do with my dad, dude, I’m being serious” I turned around and tried to walk away again, but he held my shoulder. I don’t know what I was thinking, and I don’t know where my courage came from. I turned around and punched his jaw, using all my strength. Some other boys who were there moved so they could watch it. For a second, Leo looked me in the eye, and I realized what I had done. Silly Phil. I’d never done anything like that, and I was stupid to think I could fight back. I panicked and tried to run, but he grabbed my jumper. As I was trying to run, it made me fall on the floor.

“YOU ARE DEAD” He kicked my leg and all the other boys laughed. The pain was terrible. I was starving, my blood pressure was low because I’d spent 1 hour under the sun, and well… he didn’t kick me gently.

“KILL ME THEN, I WANNA SEE YOU DO IT, AND I WANT YOU TO DO IT” I yelled at him, and he kicked my stomach.

The boys were around us watching. And enjoying it.

“I’M NOT GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THEN I’D HAVE TO PAY YOUR FATHER TO KEEP ME OUT OF JAIL” He kicked me again and laughed.

“You’re under 18, you’re not going to jail.” I said quietly, struggling to breathe. “THEN KILL ME” I screamed. “you’ll be doing me a favour” I added.

He smiled and knelt next to me again.

“Stop being a fucking emo, you faggot. Are you going to cut your wrists now? And cry blood? Fag”

Everyone laughed.

“If you want to die, you should go kill yourself, because I wouldn’t get my hands dirty with your gay blood” he chuckled.

“Then you should let me leave” I said.

He stood up. “Let’s go guys, don’t wanna waste my time with the Gaylord” They all left and I held my knees against my chest. All my bones were sore, I didn’t think I’d be able to stand up. I wish I could say that at least one of those boys stayed there and helped me… but that didn’t happen.

~

“Are you okay, Phil?” The driver asked as I entered the car.

“Yes. Just wanna go home” I said.

~

I talked to Dan again. Skype wasn’t working on my phone so we just texted. I didn’t tell him what happened, because I knew he’d be worried, and I didn’t want that.

I was terrible though. I needed to see my plan working, and I needed to know if that journalist had gotten anything else, so I called him.

“We’re trying… you know that things don’t happen so quickly.” He said to me.

“Yeah. I know. I’ll try to get more things. I’ll call you tomorrow” I hung up.

I waited until 3am. I was sure my parents were sleeping.

I walked slowly to their bedroom. Stepping carefully, so I wouldn’t make any kind of noise. I just needed to go in their bedroom, get my dad’s phone, leave, then put it back there. It couldn’t be so difficult, they were sleeping. I had tried to go in my dad’s office, but it was locked… so this was what I thought I should do.

I didn’t even breathe, my heart was racing as I got closer and closer to my dad’s bedside table. If he woke up, I’d be fucked. I moved in slow motion, and got his phone. Then left the bedroom as slowly as before. Once I was in the hallway, I started to quickly go through everything there. Messages, photos, anything would help.

I went on his conversation with Angela, that girl who had gone to London with him. I read everything and found out that they used to meet on Wednesdays at 8pm. Funny. He told us that his work ended at 10pm.

I screenshot all the messages and sent the pictures to my email, and then deleted the pictures. Besides from that, he didn’t have anything else interesting on his phone.  I entered my parent’s bedroom again and slowly placed the phone where it was.

I lay on my bed again. *fuck* I thought. What was I expecting to find there? I don’t know. I just knew that that wasn’t going to help me with anything. I needed to go in his office.

I was in the hallway, right in front of the door. It was locked. I didn’t have to be quiet there because it was really far from their bedroom. Where did he keep the keys? Somewhere. He kept the keys somewhere and it couldn’t be hard to find the keys. He probably kept it with him, in his bedroom. I’d find it.

I couldn’t look for the keys when he wasn’t home, because he obviously would take the keys with him. I couldn’t look for the keys when he was sleeping. I couldn’t look for the keys when my mom was there. WHEN WOULD I DO IT? I didn’t know.

I went back to bed. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I couldn’t see any light in the end of that tunnel, I couldn’t find a way to go back to London, I had no idea what I was going to do. And that was killing me – being far from Dan. I just wanted to hug him again. I was going crazy, and I had only been back in Brazil for 4 days.

~

1 week later.

I finally found myself in an appropriate moment to look for the keys. For one week, I kept trying to go in my dad’s bedroom when he was there, but something always happened and it didn’t work. But now, my mum was out with some friends and my father was taking a shower, he’d leave soon, for a party.

I entered the bedroom and heard the shower. I didn’t have much time. My heart was fast and I couldn’t be more nervous… but I began looking for the key. Like my life depended on that. I opened the drawers, his wardrobe, the drawers of his bedside table… and nothing. I had been trying to find the keys for a bit more than 5 minutes. I was running out of time but I couldn’t give up. I stopped and thought… where would he hide the keys? I looked around for a moment.

The bed was the only place left. *Maybe under the pillow…* I thought.

I was right. I smiled as I saw a small key under the pillow. I left the bedroom and went back to mine. I just hoped that my dad didn’t want to go in his office. He probably wouldn’t go there, it was too late. After 20 minutes of pure anxiety, I heard the front door being closed… which meant I was home alone.

I ran as fast as I could.

*THANK GOD* I thought, when the door of his office opened. I took a deep breath and looked around. I had to find something there.

There were a million folders on his table. I had to be careful, I couldn’t let it all messy. I slowly opened everything. First, I didn’t find anything… but after 20 minutes of searching… I found it.

In his drawer there was a black folder. When I saw the thing, I knew I’d found it. I took the papers out and began reading.

I found gold… so I took a billion pictures.

~~

“Hello? Mr. Barcellos?”

“Well hello Philip. Glad to see you’re calling” The journalist said.

“I have something.” I smiled.

“Yeah? Should we meet somewhere?”

“Yep. I’m going to school now. Listen, I’ll get rid of my driver… so, could you pick me up at 1pm? I promise you, it’ll be worth it.”

“Alright. See you”

I hung up. All I needed was to survive another morning.

~~

I left the classroom running, hoping that the journalist was already there. He was, so Leo and his friends didn’t get the time to go harass me.

“Hello, Philip” He said as I entered the car.

“Hello.” I smiled.

“Tell me what you’ve got” he said. I didn’t know where the driver was taking us, but I didn’t care.

“I went in my dad’s office, yesterday, when he left for a party. I found some interesting papers… you know. Here, take a look” I handed him my phone, where the pictures were. He began reading and sliding the pictures, and for some time, we were in silence.

“What do you want this time?” He smiled.

 “I want you to get my dad in prison. I want you to make this public, I want to make this polemic even worse, that’s what I want”

“Phil… it’s not that simple. You know that things won’t happen so fast. You know how these things work… It can take years.”

“Tell me what to do, then. I need to get rid of my father, NOW” 

“I honestly don’t know… There’s nothing you can do. You know that there are loads of people trying to prove your dad is guilty. Let them do the job. You’ll only get in trouble if you keep doing this”

“ You don’t understand my reasons”  I said.

“Alright.”

“ Can you leave me at my school please? I’ll send the pictures to your email. You can do whatever you want with it”

“Yes.”

“Have you done anything with the information I gave you last week? I didn’t notice any progress… not even an article in the last edition of the magazine”

“Be patient.” He said.

We were in silence until the driver stopped in front of my school. I’d told my own driver that he could go pick me up at 1:30pm.

~ ~

“Calm down, babe, calm down”  Dan tried to comfort me through skype. I couldn’t stop crying.

“I can’t, Dan, I can’t calm down, because I’ve been trying to do something, anything to get rid of my father but IT’S NOT WORKING, IT’S TAKING TOO LONG, I NEED TO SEE YOU AGAIN. IT’S BEEN 2 WEEKS ONLY, AND I’M GOING INSANE, I NEED YOU SO MUCH”  I cried.

He didn’t know what to do.

“Babe… please calm down… we’ll see each other soon, you’ll see, shhhhh please please don’t cry”

“Your birthday is in 2 weeks… I want to be with you, fuck” I took a deep breath trying to control myself.

“I know… I want to be with you too” he started crying.

~ ~

1 week later.

I was giving up. Silly me… did I really think I’d put my father in prison? Really?

It wasn’t possible. Even if I tried. I was on the edge. I was going crazy. I talked to Dan and I cried every night. The bullies from school wouldn’t leave me alone. I had no friends. I was totally alone in the middle of all that shit. I stopped looking for information about my father, and tried to pretend that none of that was happening. I stopped reading magazines or newspapers. I just couldn’t get involved, it would be worse in the end.

“ Your birthday is in one week”  I said. I was lying on my side, talking to Dan. He was in his bed as well, we were both wearing the jumpers we’d exchanged.

“Yeah…”  he said quietly.

“You’re almost falling asleep”

“I am… I wish you were here so I could lie on your chest” he whispered.

“Same… You know I’d kiss your forehead if I were there”

He sat up on the bed, and suddenly looked awake… but then skype froze. I panicked.

*shit shit shit* I cursed. The 3G wouldn’t work again. That little shit. I called him.

“Sorry, this 3G is shit” I said as he picked up.

“It’s fine, but it was sad because I was about to say something sexy” he chuckled.

“Yeah? Well you can say it now”

“I was just going to say that, if you were here, I’d kiss your neck just so I could hear that sexy moan of yours” he giggled.

“Well, you know I’d moan for you” I blushed, and it’s not like it was a problem because I was alone.

“I can imagine you’ve been wanking a lot as I’m not there to help you with your problems under the belt” he chuckled.

“Well… I don’t have many other things to do. I hope you’ve been doing it too because then it means that no one is helping you with your problems under the belt”

“I wouldn’t let anyone get close to my belt”

“GOOD TO KNOW”

“You’re the only one who’s allowed. Except for my left hand”

“Good to know, again. I don’t want any bitch touching your body”

He laughed.

“You’re so cute, Phil”

“And you’re so hot, Dan. I miss your hands all over me”

“You’re making me blush”

“What? We can have sex but we can’t dirty talk?”  I giggled.

“We can. I have never had phone sex before though”

“And do you think I have?”

“Alright then. But I’m not going to ask what you’re wearing, that’s too cliché”

“Say something else then”

“No. You start”

“Ok then. Just imagine I’m there. Imagine I’m lying behind you, and your phone is actually my mouth whispering things in your ear. Can you imagine that?”

“Yes”

I smiled. I realized I was extremely horny.

“Alright then. Stroke your V line, imagine it’s my hand and not yours. You know how I’d do it”

“Ok” he chuckled.

“Are you doing it? If you’re not then it’s awkward, Daniel”

“I am doing it, Philip” he chuckled.

“Are you imagining it’s me?”

“Yes”

“Then imagine I’m kissing your neck”

“Hmm ok, please don’t stop kissing”  he giggled.

“You’re not taking this seriously.”

“I AM”

“You’re not”  I laughed.

“It’s just a bit weird but I’ll get used to it, stopping now would be a freaking turn off so keep going”

“Close your eyes. Are they closed?”

“Yes”

“Then imagine I’m kissing your cheeks and every time I kiss, I get my hand closer to your dick.”

“Well that escalated quickly”

“NOW THIS IS A TURN OFF”

“Ok sorry. Listen, now I want you to do the same. Stroke yourself and imagine it’s me. I’m not doing it alone”

“Alright then… where’s your hand?”

“Where do you think it is?”

“Are you hard?”

“Yeah, but say something that will make me fully hard”

“Dan… Lie down. Your head needs to be on the pillow”

“Ok I’m lying”  he said after a moment.

“Good… now, imagine your hands are tied. The hand you’re feeling stroking your dick is mine. Close your eyes and imagine I’m straddling your hips. Can you imagine that?”

“Yeah”

“Stroke your dick slowly. Don’t wank. Just stroke. Slowly. You know why I’m saying this? Because you’re so hot when I’m teasing you, Dan... you have no idea how it turns me on. You turn me on.” I paused. “Are you doing it? Are you feeling MY hand on your body right now?”

“Yes… I’m doing it. Now I want you to do the same. I love it when you tease me… Even though I can’t wait to feel something. I love teasing you as well, the way you gasp for air when I kiss your inner thighs, the way you moan when I kiss your dick… I miss tasting you.”

“You’re not wanking are you? You can’t do it yet.”

“I’m not, but I need to”  he chuckled. “ I’m completely hard… you turned me on without even being here, Phil, you’re freaking hot… I love your dirty talk”

“Shh, I am there, don’t you feel my hand stroking your dick?”

“Yes I feel it.”

“Then hold your dick properly. Start wanking for me… but do it gently. You know how I’d do it.”

“Do the same then.”

I touched myself, doing it… because, well, it wouldn’t work if we just talked. We were in silence for a moment.

“You better be doing it because I am” he said.

“I am doing it…”

“Is it good?”

“It is.”

“How good?”

“very.”

“Don’t I get to hear you moaning?”

“Mmmmm Dan, keep doing it” I moaned, getting my strokes faster.

“Oh shit this is so good” he moaned.

“Are you imagining it’s me?”

“Yes… fuck… go faster”

“ You know I’ll do anything you want so do it faster”

“Mmmmmmmmmmm Phil you’re so hot”

“YOU are hot”

He moaned again and it was like music to my ears. We didn’t say anything for a few moments as we kept… enjoying ourselves.

“How close are you?” he asked

“Very close”

“Then cum for me.”

~ ~

2 days later.

*Thank God* I thought as the last bell rang. It meant I could go home. F I N A L L Y. Dan’s birthday would be in a few days so I had to plan what I’d do or buy for him.

I ran to get the fuck out of there. Luckily, Leo and his friends didn’t go to school that morning. I didn’t know why and I couldn’t care less, I was just glad they weren’t there.

I waited for the driver for 30 minutes until I was the last one there, standing awkwardly in front of the school. I wished I could go walking or get the tube, but I didn’t have money. I wished I could call him but, well… ‘I didn’t have a phone’.

I was about to go back inside and ask for a phone when I saw the car. I could easily recognize it even though the windows were black. I got in the backseat.

“Hi.” I said. My driver didn’t say anything, which was weird, he was a nice man. I waited in silence, as always. First, I didn’t think anything was wrong… but then I noticed he was going the wrong way.

“Xavier? Where are you going? You just missed a street” I asked confused.

“I’m going through a different way… your mum said that she’s at your beach house and wants you to go there”  he said.

“Beach house? The beach house is in Paraty… and that’s like 4 hours away. Are you sure she said that? We never go there”

“I’m pretty sure.”

*FUCK* I thought. The last thing I needed was some familiar time with my mother at the beach house. I waited some more time until I realized he had taken the wrong road… we were going to the country.

“ Xavier, you got the wrong road” I said.

“I didn’t, don’t worry.”

“There’s no way we’re going to Paraty through this road, are you crazy?”

“Philip, I’m the driver here, so just chill”

“Alright then.”

I was scared though… he wasn’t taking me to Paraty. No way. I knew those roads. I just waited though, what else could I do?

1 hour later, he entered a city called Petropolis.

“Since when is Petropolis called Paraty? Also since when do we have a beach house here? Also, since when THERE’S A BEACH HERE?”

“Just relax, Philip… your mother is waiting for you.”

“No, she’s not. Let me get out of the car please, or at least let me call her.”

“She’s really busy right now, you can’t talk to her. Just be calm, everything is fine.”

I shut my mouth and waited. And waited. And waited for 30 minutes. I noticed we were leaving the city again, but I didn’t say anything.

Some minutes later, he entered a farm, that was probably in the middle of nowhere. I panicked. Where the fuck was I? My mom would never go to some place like that, we were obviously not going to meet her.

“Wait here.” The driver said

He left me in the car, locking the doors… and I knew something was wrong. I got my phone and called Dan as I saw he had entered the house.

“Baby!” Dan said.

“BABE LISTEN TO ME”  I said in panic.

“WHAT?”

“LISTEN, PLEASE DON’T FREAK OUT, BUT I THINK I’M BEING KIDNAPPED” I could see my driver leaving the house with 3 other men. I didn’t care though, because I knew the windows were black and they couldn’t see me.

“WHAT? WHAT?” he panicked.

“LISTEN TO ME, DON’T ASK ANYTHING, GET A PEN AND A PAPER, HURRY” I heard him running to get a paper

“I GOT IT” he said.

“ALRIGHT, WRITE DOWN PE…TRO…PO…LIS”  I tried to speak slowly and with a English accent so he would get it right. “PETROPOLIS. A CITY THAT’S 1 HOUR AWAY FROM RIO. NOW WRITE DOWN MY MOTHER’S NUMBER. 99299-3571.”

“PHIL I’M SCARED WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?”

I saw the men getting closer to the car as they talked. They weren’t friends with my parents, they were strangers, and something was wrong. I knew it.

“IF I DON’T CALL YOU IN AN HOUR, CALL HER. THIS IS WHERE I AM. PETROPOLIS. 1 HOUR AWAY FROM RIO. DON’T PANIC. EVERYTHING IS FINE. I LOVE YOU”

I hung up and got the chip out of my phone, then broke it. I put the phone in my backpack and tried to control myself as the men were getting closer to the car.

“Dude, you left the boy alone in the car, he must have called someone” The first man said to the other.

“Don’t worry, he doesn’t have a phone.” My driver said.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

The other man opened the car door and grabbed my arm, making me get out.

“XAVIER, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?”

The man tied my hands on my back and I was in panic.

“Shut up, kid” The other man said as he forced a cloth inside my mouth.

“WALK”  the man who was holding my hands ordered.

A/N: Yes... I went there

also, I just got a big 'YOU TRIED' star for trying to write phone sex

also the number of 'phil's mum' IS ACTUALLY MY PHONE NUMBER

NO STALKING PLEASE

edit: oh my god people actually believed that was my phone number

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.6M 126K 23
Phil Lester is sweet and cute; known for his kindness and enthusiasm. Dan Howell is a tough, cold outsider; known as the school's stereotypical 'bad...
2.3K 81 36
Dan loved his smile. That was probably his favorite thing about Phil Lester. Although he kept on smiling, Phil was torn on the inside. Although he ke...
104K 4.4K 20
Young Dan Howell, who lives with his alcoholic father, lost his mother to cancer less than a year ago, and is killing himself. Phil Lester, a boy pic...
240K 12.5K 46
Dan's family is rich. But he doesn't really care about money so he spends his life running amuck with his piercings and eventually tattoos. But, when...