The killer monster[COMPLETE]

Por Kkerry79

This is Kira Kuran . She is Yuki older sister and Kaname younger sister. She was never love at all instead sh... Más

Introduction
Charpter 2
Charpter 3
Charpter 4
Charpter 5
Charpter 6
Charpter 7
Charpter 8
Charpter 9
Charpter 10
Charpter 11
Charpter 12
charpter 13
Not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas message
Help a friend
Sequel preview
4Chan
Important message
Okay im done with writing for all my books

Chapter 1

31.2K 774 304
Por Kkerry79

Kira pov

I am 5 years old and I had always been surrounded by darkness. As no one loved and care for me. This is my life, surrounded only by darkness with no one to care or love me. My name is Kira which means killer. Juri-sama hates me and told me three rules that I must follow.

Rule 1: I am not Juri and Haruka's daughter.

Rule 2: I am a lowly servant only to serve the Kuran

Rule 3: I must respect the Kuran

These are the rules that I must obey. Yuki is 3 years old and she bullies me. I always hate it when she bullies me but I can not scold or shout at her due to rule number two and three. Not to disrespect a Kuran and I am merely a servant while the Kuran is my masters. She sometimes fakes her cries making me get in trouble for making "trouble". Every time I get beaten by Juri-sama, I would always see her smirking at me. But I will always love her no matter what. Haruka-sama usually just calls me a monster and leave me be. The only person who did not call me a monster is Kaname Onii-san. He always greets me but I would just smile at him and bow before taking my leave. I did that for months and now he just didn't care anymore. To keep my feeling in control  I would write what happen, how I feel it down in my diary as it makes me feel better. I made a promise to myself that if Kaname ever calls me a monster I will leave the Kuran mansion.

TIME SKIP

"YOU MONSTER!" Juri scream at me as she punches me in the stomach and start grabbing my neck and yell " Don't ever touch my daughter ever again!" As Juri throws me to the floor and carries Yuki away. I was left alone in the darkness coughing up blood. As my vision started to fade, I grab my teddy bear to feel better. Before I blackout, I heard footsteps coming from the hallway.

Kaname pov

I was walking down the hallway when suddenly I smelt blood. It was Kira's blood! I quickly follow the smell, it was coming from her room! I knock on her room door. But no reply. I knock again feeling anxious but still no answer. I kick the door down and saw Kira lying on the floor unconscious, hugging her teddy bear. I gently carried her and laid her on her bed and check her injuries before leaving her room. I was furious with the one who had hurt her. "CRASH" I look beside me and saw broke a vase.

' I need to control my anger before it gets out of hand.' I thought to myself.

"Lord Kaname. Thank you for carrying me to my bed. Don't worry I'll clean up the broken vase." I turn to see Kira.

Kira pov

I was woken up to the sound glass breaking. I slowly got out of-

' bed?' I thought.

I smelt the air.' Kaname must have entered my room and place me on my bed. His smelt is still strong so it must not have been that long since he was here.' As I got off my bed, I felt pain shoot up my leg.

"CRASH" I push away the pain and quickly limp toward the door. I slowly open the door to see Kaname and a broken vase on the ground.

" Lord Kaname, thank you for carrying me to my bed. Don't worry I'll clean up the broken vase." I said as made my way towards the broken vase and start to carefully pick up the broken glass

" Kira, don't be so formal to me. I'll help you it was my fault that the vase broke and you need to rest." Kaname said as he bends down and picks the glass.

I quickly took the pieces from his hand and said " my apologies Lord Kaname. I must be formal to all Kuran. After all, I am only here to sever the Kuran. I may have been born as a Kuran but I am lower than the Kuran." As I finish picking up the broken pieces of the vase.

I look at Kaname and bow before entering my room. I look at the pieces of the broken vase and thought of fixing it.

As I slowly put the pieces back together I noticed the time. It was time to clean the mansion, I place the half fixed vase on the desk, started to grab the cleaning supplies and left for my duty.

TIME SKIP

I finish cleaning, I heard laughter. I followed the sound of laughter which lead me to a door in the basement. I peek through the crack of the door to see the whole Kuran family in the basement with my beloved sister, Yuki. I never really got jealous of her being having everything I wanted. I love this family even though they treat me like dirt. I curse myself for looking like my uncle, Rido. I was listening to what they say.

Juri: Yuki you love your big brother

Kaname don't you.

Yuki: yes mommy. I love big brother Kaname

Haruka: Then it is settled. Yuki you will marry

Kaname. What do you think Kaname?

Kaname: I would be happy to marry Yuki.

I was glad that my sister was engaged to Kaname Onii san. As I grab the cleaning supplies and walk to my room. Once I reach my room. I place the cleaning supplies on the floor and was too tired to change into my nightclothes and just drift off to sleep with my teddy bear.

Yuki pov

I sneak out of my room to get a glass of water. As I walk I saw a room with the door open. I took a peek and saw a sleeping figure. I tip-toe to the figure to see a girl. That girl was Kira. I always hear mummy call her an ugly monster. She was a maid and was slaking off! I pull her hair making her fall off the bed, her face slam face-first to the floor.

" Wake up! No sleeping during your job." As her eyes open, she quickly got up and started to apologize profusely. I didn't care and tackled her down to the floor and her head slams hard on the floor making a thud sound. I started hitting her face and said " this is a punishment for slacking off and making this family miserable. You Monster !"

Kira pov

I was suddenly woken up by someone pulling my hair and making me fall off the bed I look up and saw it was Yuki. She was saying I was slacking off. I got up and apologize profusely but she tackled me as my head hid the floor hard making a thud sound as she hit my face and said " this is a punishment for slacking off and making this family miserable. You Monster !"

I try to stop her but she grabs one of the glass pieces of the broken glass trying to hit me with it. She cut my face. That is when I started to feel angry and scared. I felt a chill went down my spine when I started to feel an enormous amount of energy surrounding me. Soon my eye glow in purple with a hint of red in the middle. I couldn't hear the loud crash as my room window shattered and pieces of glass from the window flew and cut me and Yuki. Then shadow figures surrounded me and Yuki. It lifted Yuki off me and away from me as the other shadow helped me up. Yuki started screaming calling for help and I told the shadow to let her go. Suddenly the door slammed open showing it was Kaname.

Kaname pov

I was reading a book when I smelt blood it was Kira blood. I got up and rush to her room. As I was rushing I heard a loud crash and smelt Yuki 's blood as well. Then a scream could be heard. It was Yuki screaming! I quickly follow the sound to Kira room. I slammed the door open and saw a shadow figure holding Yuki. It let go when Kira told it to. Yuki ran to me her arm covered with cuts. I look at Kira whose eye was glowing purple with fear. Her eyes stop glowing and the shadow figure disappear.

I soon realised her power had awakened. I was furious that she had attack Yuki, clouded by rage I slap her hard across her face till her cheek was bleeding." How can you do this to Yuki! You are a monster!" Silent filled the room. I then realized what I had done.

" Kira I ..."

" no, it's fine. I deserve." As she slowly got up and handed me a bandage and said: " This is for Yuki." I grab the bandage from her. I saw her face was a cut and small pieces of glass stuck on her arm as it bleeds.

Third-person pov

Soon Juri and Haruka came in and saw Yuki has a cut on her arm. Juri grabs Kira by the throat and yells" You monster! You should be punished!" as Juri tighten her grip. While Haruka and Kaname stand there with a blank look not caring about Kira. Yuki saw everything, she looked at Kira with a smirk on her face. Juri throws Kira across the room making her hit the wall with force. Kira coughs out blood and curled up on the floor clutching her chest. Then Juri carried Yuki to her room, soon everyone left her room leaving Kira lying on the floor all bruised and cut up.

Kira pov

I laid on the floor as I waited for me to heal, once I was fully healed I got up and clean the blood off the floor and slowly pick the glass shard one by one. After that, I summon the shadow figures again. One got my diary, my teddy bear and books and clothes and place it in a bag. Another fixed the broken vase as I write a note. Once all is done the shadow disappears, I left the note on my bed and grab my bag. I open my window and soon the cherry blossom tree's branch grew close beside my window. I climbed on the branch, soon cherry blossom flower started to bloom on the tree.

I pick one of the flower and freeze it making a ball of ice with the flower at the centre of it. And laid it beside the letter. I did it again and kept as a reminder of my home. Soon I climbed down the tree and head straight to the main gate. Once I reach outside the Kuran mansion gate. I look back at the mansion

" Goodbye. My beloved family."

And continue my journey. It was snowing. I felt so tired, my legs were giving up. Though the snow I saw a figure running towards me. His eye glowed a bright crimson red as he grabs me by the arm, baring his fang ready to bite me. I was too weak to defend myself. As i closed my eyes waiting for my doom. However, it never came. I opened my eyes to see a guy with ash-blonde hair pulled up in a ponytail with spectacles. His face full of worry he asks me" are you alright? Where's your family?" I nodded my head weakly as I was starting to lose consciousness

" my name . is Kira......I ran away from...... home...... ." Then everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still believe that this still sucks. At least I fixed the spelling... I think... The gammar gonna still have alot of problem so please bear with me... Pretty please with a cherry on top?

After 5 years I decide " well since I'm so bored" cause one Polytechnic hasn't started school yet since I'm a freshman. Two, I can't go out much and I'm bored so why not edited my first book. Which I'm regretting now since I realise how many words I wrote for every chapter in this freaking book... I will confirm one thing to those who are reading this.READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AIN'T GONNA EDIT ALL ME CHAPTERS SINCE IM LAZY AS HELL. so yeah don't expect much. I shall lower all your expectation greatly :) Ah confirm will still have grammar error and complex sentence and punctuation.  Since that is the main problem for me when I'm writing English. Sometimes the sentence can form proper Chinese sentence too. ah hahaha... I wonder how I manage to pass English honestly. Anyway, overall don't expect much change in the story and sudden improve in English too.

Thanks for the support though :)

Written:7 October 2015

Edited:31 march 2020

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

149K 3.9K 19
The Tsukumo family was a powerful and kind pureblood family. The two parents had a daughter, who inherited a great amount of power, that was sealed i...
224K 6.6K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...
22.4K 912 52
"Are you lost little girl........i want your blood" the vampire then pushed my sister and went to attack her. she screamed "noo don't". she was so l...
11.3K 473 20
yn is the youngest daughter of the Kuran family but instead of Yuki being in the basement it was yn and she got all of her memories erase by her mot...