Band

By Paige_Risata

Do you have questions about band kids? Well here you go (some) things to get those questions out of the way. More

A\N
What are band kids afraid of?
What do band kids say?

Band.

117 12 1
By Paige_Risata

To all those who think band is easy,
Fuck you.
It is not easy. Not at all.
Oh, you play sports?
Well I play at your fucking games. Yeah those games you suck at. Can you play 8 measures without breathing? Do you have to carry around a case all day? I don't think so. So before you go around calling us 'geeks' remember we do work out when we practice. We have to carry heavy instruments all day. So yeah we can knock you on your ass. And you think it's funny to make fun of someone because there voice sounds weird after coming from band? Well let me tell you we just worked our ass' off. For. You. We play at your games, we cheer for your ass, we suffer through torment to make this game perfect, and yes we do have a big effect on your game. So sit back, relax, and read........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong