Bring it boys (On Hold)

By 83ZKID83

Jane was a strong passionate alpha when one day she meets a pre-alpha in training. She beats the crap out o f... More

Bring it boys
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chappy 5 suckaz!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

◘◘◘◘IMPORTANT!!!!!◘◘◘◘

132 3 0
By 83ZKID83

Okay guys im really sorry for disappointing you guys and not uploading! I know I know I'm a bad person but suck it up!

Okay just i want ur guy's input on me possibly cancelling out this story ENTIRLY or just putting it on hold until i find the inspiration to write and come up with some cool ideas for this story. So i just wanted to say that before i do make any decisions so go ahead and comment and dont be afraid to just ya know private message me anytime i will always reply!

And yeah so thats pretty much it. On that note comment tell me what you guys think and have a happy day/night!

♥Zoie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 21.5K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...
24.1K 424 26
"People know me as a jerk, but I swear if he ever touch you I will rip him apart." Adam is the Alpha of his pack. He is a jerk to most people and was...
21.8K 666 15
This story is about an angry Omega. Isaac is an Omega and he lost his parents when the Pack was attacked and he was devastated over the lost and as t...
572K 16.8K 14
Being rejected sucks. Especially by your supposed mate. It only adds when it's the Alpha rejecting you and you're the beta. Puny and weak. Can't f...