Light In The Darkness(Superna...

By HopeSparksEmbers

Ella Winchester is the youngest of the Winchester siblings. She grows up surrounded by the supernatural. Rais... More

The Beginning Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 2
Ella's Origins Part 3
Pilot Part 1
Pilot Part 2
Pilot Part 3
Pilot Part 4
Pilot Part 5
Pilot Part 6
Pilot Part 7
Pilot Part 8
Pilot Part 9
Wendigo Part 1
Wendigo Part 2
Wendigo Part 3
Wendigo Part 4
Wendigo Part 5
Wendigo Part 6
Wendigo Part 7
Wendigo Part 8
Dead In The Water 1
Dead In The Water 2
Dead In The Water 3
Dead In The Water 4
Dead In The Water 5
Dead In The Water 6
Dead In The Water7
Coming Clean
Phantom Traveler 1
Phantom Traveler 2
Phantom Traveler 3
Phantom Traveler 4
Phantom Traveler 5
Phantom Traveler 7
Phantom Traveler 8
Bloody Mary 1
Bloody Mary 2
Bloody Mary 3
Bloody Mary 4
Bloody Mary 5
Bloody Mary 6
Bloody Mary 7
Bloody Mary 8
Bloody Mary 9
Bloody Mary 10
Skin 1
Skin 2
Skin 3
Skin 4
Skin 5
Skin 6
Skin 7
Skin 8
Hook Man 1
Hook Man 2
Hook Man 3
Hook Man 4
Hook Man 5
Hook Man 6
Hook Man 7
Hook Man 8
Hook Man 9
Hook Man 10
Hook Man 11
Bugs 1
Bugs 2
Bugs 3
Bugs 4
Bugs 5
Bugs 6
Bugs 7
Bugs 8
Bugs 9
Bugs 10
Home 1
Home 2
Home 3
Home 4
Home 5
Home 6
Home 7
Home 8
Home 9
Home 10
Home 11
Home 12
Winchesters Keep Marchin' On
Asylum 1
Asylum 2
Asylum 3
Asylum 4
Asylum 5
Asylum 6
Asylum 7
Asylum 8
Asylum 9

Phantom Traveler 6

4.3K 122 6
By HopeSparksEmbers

We drove over to meet up with Jerry. I felt bad that Jerry lost his friend Chuck and I still couldn't shake the feeling that if only I showed my drawing to my brothers earlier maybe we would of had a chance to save him.

We entered Jerry's office and seen him looking through the microscope. He found some yellow residue on some the pieces of wreckage from Chuck Lambert's crash.

"Sulfur?" Dean asked as we approached Jerry.

Jerry nodded.

Dean said that it sounded like the demon was after Chuck Lambert, because he was involved in two plane crashes. Both of which had the same yellow sulfuric residue on the wreckage. We also found out that in both crashes the planes went down forty minutes into flight.

Jerry looked at us confused and wondered what forty minutes meant.

Dean told him, "It's a biblical numerology. Like Noah's ark, it rained for forty days. The number means death."

Something felt weird like I was being watched. At the corner of my eye I seen something like a black figure move. I quickly turned my head towards where I seen it, but there was nothing there. I shrugged and listened as Sam said, "I went back and there have been six plane crashes over the last decade that all went down exactly forty minutes in."

"Any survivors? Dean asked

Sam shook his head and said, "No, or not until now, at least, not until flight 2485, for some reason."

I thought back to the cockpit recording from flight 2485.

Then I looked at my brothers and said,"Don't you two remember what the creepy EVP voice said on the cockpit voice recorder?"

They both looked at me.

"No survivors."Dean answered while looking like he was thinking about what it meant.

Then he said, "It's going after all the survivors."

"Yup, It's trying to finish the job." I said while looking back at Dean and Sam.

We said goodbye to Jerry and got into the Impala.

When Dean started up the engine, Rush's, "Working Man" came on the radio.

Dean was driving while Sam was on his cellphone calling to see if any of the flight 2485 survivors were going to fly anytime soon. I was in the backseat drawing something new in my journal. I wasn't going to make the same mistake I did before. I was going to show them my drawing right away when it was done.

This time my drawing looked like a big plane and the backwards letters were around the plane again. I tilted my drawing against the window and looked at the reflection. I read what looked like a name aloud,"Amanda Walker."

"Did you say something El?" Dean asked while looking at me in the mirror.

"Yeah, I said Amanda Walker. Hey, Is she one of the flight 2485 survivors?" I asked then bit my lip.

"She was the flight attendant."Dean replied.

"Really?"I asked while looking at Dean.

"Why?" Sam asked as he hung up his phone and looked back at me.

"Well, I just finished another drawing of a plane and guess who's name showed up backwards around the drawing?"I said while handing my journal to Sam.

"Amanda Walker."He said while looking down at my drawing.

"Yup."I said while nodding my head.

"Did you talk to her Sam?"Dean asked while glancing over at him.

Sam handed me back my journal and said, "I talked to her sister Karen and she said her flight leaves Indianapolis at 8 p.m. It's her first night back on the job."

Dean sighed and said, "That sounds like just our luck."

"We need to get there quick."I said nervously hoping that we could get there in time.

"This is a five hour drive, even with Dean behind the wheel." Sam said while looking back at me.

Dean glanced over at Sam and said,"Call Amanda's cellphone again, see if we can't head her off."

"I already left her three voice messages. She must have turned her cellphone off. We're never gonna make it."Sam said while shaking his head.

I started to bite my nails and looked at Dean.

He looked at me in the mirror and said,"We'll make it."

I nodded and stopped biting my nails.

Dean parked the car then we ran inside the airport. We checked the Departure board. Sam pointed to the board and said,"Right there. They're boarding in thirty minutes."

I breathed a sigh of relief because we made it time. We had a chance to save Amanda and many of the passengers on board

"Okay, we still have some cards to play. We need to find a phone." Dean said while walking over to the courtesy phone.

Dean called Amanda and tried to make up a story about a her sister Karen being in an accident and that she needed to come down to the hospital, but it backfired on him. Amanda said that she just got off the phone with her sister who is studying at her house for a final, so there was no way she was in a car accident.

Then Dean hung up the phone and said,"Damn it, so close."

"All right, it's time for plan B." Sam said while looking at Dean and I.

"Plan B what's plan B?" I asked while looking at Sam.

"We're getting on that plane."Sam said

"Yay plane ride. I call window seat." I said with a smile on my face.

Dean glared at me and said,"Whoa, whoa, now just hold on a second."

"That plane is leaving with over a hundred passengers on board, we need to stop this thing before it makes the plane crash." Sam said while looking at Dean.

"Dee we can't let any more innocent people die because of freaking demon on a killing spree." I said with a serious expression on my face.

"I know." Dean said while looking frustrated.

"Okay, so we're getting on the plane, we need to find that demon and exorcise it. I'll get the tickets while you and Ella get whatever you guys can out of the trunk. Whatever that will make it through security. Meet me back here in five minutes." Sam said while looking at us.

I saluted Sam and said,"See you in five Sammy."

I grabbed Dean's hand and pulled him towards the exit, but he wouldn't budge. When I looked up at his face he looked like a deer in headlights. I waved my hand in his face but he kept staring ahead in the distance. I have never seen Dean like this, so it kinda scared me. I could see Sam walking away. I yelled out, "Sammy!"

He turned around and came back to Dean and I. Then he looked down at me and asked,"What's wrong?"

I pointed to Dean and Sam raised an eye brow while asking,"Dean are you okay?"

Dean looked at Sam and said,"No, not really?"

"What, What's wrong?" Sam said while looking at him concerned.

"Well, I kind of have this problem with, uh..." Dean said while moving his hands like an airplane taking off.

"Flying?"Sam asked with a shocked expression on his face.

My jaw dropped and I said,"What?"

"It's never really been an issue until now."Dean said while furrowing his brow.

"You're joking, right?" Sam asked with his eye brow raised.

"Do I look like I'm joking? Why do you think I drive everywhere?"Dean said while looking at Sam and I.

"I always thought you drove everywhere, because of your obsession with the car, but this explains so much." I said while looking at him with my eye brow raised.

Dean glared at me and I averted my eyes while saying,"okay I'm shutting up now."

"All right, Ella and I will go."Sam said while nodding towards me.

"Yay plane ride. I call window seat. Let's gank this thing Sammy." I said with my arms in the air. I walked towards Sam.

"What?" Dean asked in disbelief.

"Ella and I can do this one ourselves." Sam said while putting an arm around me.

Dean stepped forward and looked anxious.

Then he said,"What are you two nuts? The plane's gonna crash."

I looked at him in the eyes and said,"We can either do this together, or Sammy and I can do this one ourselves."

"Dean, I'm not seeing a third option, here." Sam said while shaking his head.

"Come on! Really?" Dean said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Sam bought the tickets, while Dean and I got some things from the trunk of the Impala to help us with the exorcism.

After boarding the plane we took our seats. I got to sit by the window, Sammy sat in the middle and Dean sat in the aisle seat.

I was excited to be on a plane despite knowing that there was a demon on board hell bent on crashing it. This was my first time on an airplane and I didn't want it to be my last. I couldn't wait to get this demon and stop it from harming anyone. I glanced over and Dean and felt bad for him, because he looked really nervous. I never seen him like this before. Ever since I was little Dean has always been the fearless one and today I got to see a whole new side of him.

"You're humming Metallica?"Sam asked Dean.

"It calms me down." Dean said while looking at Sam.

I opened up the curtain and looked out the window while saying,"That's good, at least there's no thing on the wing to worry about."

"Shut it El!"Dean said while glancing over at me.

"What the curtain?" I said with an eye brow raised.

"The curtain and your mouth." Dean said while closing his eyes.

"Wow, I've never seen you like this before Dee. I just want you to know that it's gonna be okay." I said while looking at him with concern. He looked at me and nodded.

"Look, man I get that you're nervous, all right? but you got to stay focused." Sam said as he tried to calm him down.

"Okay."Dean said while looking at Sam.

"Ella I need you to stay focused too."Sam said while turning to look at me.

"All right."I said while nodding my head.

"I mean, we got thirty two minutes and counting to track this thing down, or whatever it's possessing, and perform a full-on exorcism." Sam whispered, so only Dean and I could hear.

"Yeah, on a crowded plane."Dean said while looking over at Sammy and I.

"That's gonna be real easy." I said sarcastically while shaking my head.

Sam sighed and said,"We'll just take this one step at a time, all right. Now who is it possessing?'

"It's usually gonna be somebody with some sort of weakness, you know, a chink in the armor that the demon can worm through. Somebody with an addiction or some sort of emotional distress." Dean replied.

"Let me guess you think it's Amanda?" I asked while looking over at Sam.

"Well, this is Amanda's first flight after the crash. If I were her, I'd be pretty messed up. What if she's already possessed?" Sam said looking concerned.

"There's ways to test that." Dean said while pulling out a bottle of holy water.

Sam took the bottle away from him and put it in his jacket while saying, "I think we can go more subtle. If she's possessed, she'll flinch at the name of God."

"Oh nice." Dean said.

"Good thinking Sammy."I said with a smile on my face.

The plan was that Dean was going to talk to Amanda to see if she was possessed. He was going to use the latin word for God, "Christo" to see if it make her flinch.

Dean got up and went to talk to her in the back. A few minutes later he came back and sat down while saying, "All right, well she's got to be the most well adjusted person on the planet."

"You said Christo?" Sam asked while looking at Dean.

"Yeah."Dean replied.

"And?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

Dean looked over at Sam and I while whispering,"There's no demon in her. There's no demon getting in her."

"It's still on the plane, it can be anyone and anywhere." I said while looking around at the other passengers wondering where it could be.

The plane shook and Dean started to freak out by saying,"Come on! That can't be normal!"

Sam tried to calm him down by saying, "Hey, it's just a little turbulence."

Dean glared at Sam while whispering,"Sam the plane is going to crash, okay? So quit treating me like I'm friggin' four."

Sam finally convinced Dean to calm down by saying that if he was panicked he would be leaving himself open to demonic possession.

Dean started to take deep breaths to calm himself down.

Sam told us that he found an exorcism that would work called the Rituale Romanum. He explained that it's actual in two parts. The first part involves the demon being expelled from the victim's body which makes it more powerful.

Dean and I looked at him like he was crazy.

I shook my head while saying,"Making it more powerful doesn't sound like a good thing Sammy."

"Yeah why is that a good thing?" Dean said while looking at Sam.

Sam looked at Dean and I while saying, "Well, because the second part sends the bastard back to hell once and for all. First things first we gotta find it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
129K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...