Lover of the Legacy: A Hidden...

By buckwolvhoosier

Satine is the Princess of Alagaesia, but lives in Surda, and is engaged to King Orrin. When Eragon comes to S... More

Chapter 1: The Proposal
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: The Friendship Begins
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: I Love You
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: The Battle Begins
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Good Advice
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Prologue

632 9 11
By buckwolvhoosier

She has read many books about drama, love affairs, and epic romances. Like every girl, I she dreamed of true love and wanted it with every fiber of her being, but growing up in a palace, it was a foolish thought. A princess like her is doomed to live a loveless life-according to society-but that is not always true. She found her one true love, and he loved her back. He was even a man of rank, Eragon the Dragon Rider. Logically, she should be able to be with him-right? Needless to say, her love was forbidden due to the fact that she is engaged to another man, King Orrin, and therefore cannot live openly with the man that she loves.

Even so, they conducted their affair. Now she is lying on her bed with tears in her eyes holding her pillow tightly to her chest wondering why life has to be so complicated. King Orrin has banished her from his sight when he learned her hidden desire, which is her undying love for Eragon. Now she has to decide what to do. This is the story of Princess Satine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1.2K 10
The book is of various One-Shots based on the couples of Swaragini. Achievements: Queen Of Shots Awards: 3rd place
41.3K 1.7K 72
Tabatha isn't quite sure how to react when she discovers that her best friend since childhood is a Dragon Rider. All she knows is that she has to aid...
809 71 20
"Why?" A painful whisper escapes my mouth. My vision keeps disappearing from the corners of my eyes. I can't hear the loud thunders of this stormy n...
814 100 36
James has spent his whole life trying to build a new life, Just at the moment he thought he and his family would be able to call a new place home, it...