Dead Romance - Chris Manawa...

By RedRidingHood001

It's the beginning of the end of the world. Lilly Darkbloom makes an unlikely friend during some very unfortu... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7

0.0

2.3K 52 2
By RedRidingHood001

Lilly Darkbloom is the beautiful, popular, over achiever in high school. She's bound to go far in life.

Chris Manawa is the boy with anger issues that's been in love with her since childhood and has been watching her from the sidelines since he's known her.

Meanwhile the world has just turned to shit while a strange and un-curable virus kills off most of the population and then brings them back. They're no longer people anymore, the soul is gone. They're rotting, walking corpses that have the need to eat and kill.

Fate brings Lilly and Chris together by chance. Will they survive the epidemic?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 391 9
"I'm bad. It's in my nature. Its who I am. And she wants me to be a better man. Which means I can't be who I am." "Well maybe this is who you are n...
162 17 5
❝ "We have to go." Leah grabbed Rachel's wrist as she tugged her towards the street. "This is Eddie." She protested, "We can help him." "This isn't...
1.5K 80 16
─ 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻. ❝ i guess sometimes we all get some kind of haunted.❞ in which an unlikely family has to face death head on. ( oc x tw...
29.8K 620 31
Katherine is a 19-year-old, architecture student, who gets stuck, once again, with the Clark family, but this time, the world's ending. TW: a lot of...