I Have A Kid? (Harry Styles F...

By hannahbooloewen

The Unmistakeable Curls. The gorgeous green eyes. Perfect smile. She looked just like him. I have a kid? More

I Have A Kid? (Harry Styles Fan Fic)
Chapter 1: The Perfect Date
Authors Note
Chapter 3: I'm Sorry
Chapter 4: Maybe Remembering Isn't A Good Thing
Chapter 5: Moving On
Chapter 6: New Friends. New Start
Chapter 7: Heart Ache. To Much Pain
Chapter 8: Drama In Paradise
Chapter 9: Gettin' Rid Of The Crazies!
Chapter 10: We're Getting Married!
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11: Goodbye's Suck
Chapter 12: Fake
Chapter 13: Anger
Chapter 14: Together Atlast
Chapter 15: Bringing Back The Past
PLEASE READ
Chapter 16: LA Christmas
Chapter 17: 15 Year Olds Inlove?
Chapter 18- All Consuming Love
Chapter 19: Betrayal
Chapter 20: Family Torn Apart
Quick Update + I Need Your Help
A New Angel In Heaven-update
Chapter 21: Moving Out
Chapter 22: Twins!
Chapter 23: Welcome Home
Chapter 24: Family At The Happiest Place On Earth
Chapter 25: October 17th
Chapter 26: Wedding Planning
Chapter 27: Butterfly Kisses
Chapter 28: Baby, After Baby, After Baby!
Chapter 29: Emily Grace Styles
Chapter 30: Our Perfect Life
SEQUEL!

Chapter 2: Unexpected Visitor

13.5K 258 71
By hannahbooloewen

Sorry it's been a little while. So here you go next chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Harry's POV-

Wow. Last night was amazing. Just as I was thinking about it something snapped. Shit I forgot to use a condom. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. She is going to kill me. I went down the stairs only to see my beautiful girlfriend standing their in my shirt and just her underwear cooking some breakfast. Gosh she is beautiful I walked up behind her "you look beautiful" I say. She immediately turns around.

"Harry you used a condom right?" She asks seriously.

"Erm. Uhh not exactly" I reply.

-Cassie's POV-

"Erm. Uhh not exactly" he replies.

"Not exactly! You mean you didn't use a condom and I could get pregnant!" I scream.

"Uh yeah I'm sorry I really am I just completely forgot. You are just so beautiful you were all I was thinking about" I say trying to calm her down.

"Nice try Harold but flattery won't get you anywhere. I suggest you just leave I need some time to think" I say trying not to punch him. Yes I have an aggressive side. He went to leave just as he was about to leave I quickly pulled him in for a cheeky kiss. "Love you" I whispered in his ear pushing him out.

-Harry's POV-

I got back to the flat surprisingly the lads were all up. "Erm hey guys sup" I say awkwardly.

"You didn't use a condom" Zayn says to me.

"What how did you even know" I ask.

"Mate I'm pretty sure the whole building heard her screaming at you this morning and last night" Niall says with a wink.

"Oh my gosh" I look down blushing.

~One week later~

-Cassie's POV-

"The party has arrived" Megan screams walking through my door.

"Hey megs you bring the tests". I say nervously.

"Yup of course now lets see if I'm going to be an aunt again!" She says excitedly as usual.

I quickly scurried off into the bathroom. Peed on a couple different tests and left them there for 10 minutes. Megan and I then went to check. "Okay this is it" I say we both picked up a test. "Positive" we both said and the same time she immediately jumped up squealing like a kid on his birthday. As for me I was freaking out.

"Why aren't you as excited as me!" She screams again.

"I can't have another baby Darcy is only 2! She is still a baby and Harry isn't going to be here long oh my gosh" I said freaking out.

"Let's go there right now" she says.

"Now I look like a mess" I was wearing sweats my hair up I honestly look like I've been through a bad breakup.

"You look fine lets go" she says pushing me out the door. Darcy stayed with the boys for the night. We went to there flat.

*knock knock knock*

"Mummy" we heard the scream of my 2 year old girl as she came running to the door.

"Hi baby girl how was your night" I ask.

"Fun! I want to do it again" she says excitedly.

"Hey Hun go get daddy I need to talk to him" I say. She runs off and Harry comes out of his room.

"Harry i need to tell you something" I say.

"Yeah me too" he replies sadly.

"You go first" i say.

"No you" he replies we ended up just going at the same time.

"3,2,1"

"I'm pregnant" I say.

"We are going on a world tour" he says.

-Harry's POV-

"I'm pregnant" she says.

"We are going on a world tour" I say.

Wait what. She's pregnant. "Wait your pregnant oh my gosh. I can't leave I have to help" I start rambling about just a whole bunch of stuff.

"Harry don't be ridiculous. You are going on your tour and Megan will be there to help me anyways it will be okay just promise you won't forget about me" she says starting to tear up causing my heart to break a little.

"Never" I say pulling her into a hug.

"Let's tell the boys shall we" she says. I cal them down.

"So boys we have something to tell you" Cassie says.

"Yeah we know your pregnant" Louis says right away.

"What how did you know" I ask. Cassie looks completely lost.

"We were listening in on your conversation" Niall says like it's nothing. Zayn smacks him in the head.

"Oh well uhm yea I'm pregnant" she says with a smile.

-Niall's POV- (I'm not sure something different)

Just then Heather walks through the door oh no. "Harry baby I'm back oh and I missed you" she says walking over hopping on his lap. Causing Cassie to jump right up.

"Back off slut he's my boyfriend" she snaps at Heather. Heather doesn't like to be pissed off she jumps up.

"Wow Harry you can do so much better" she snarls. "Remember all those times you said you loved me and no other girl could make you feel like I did" she says with a smirk. She was about to punch Cassie in the stomach when I jump up. Picking her up making sure she didn't go near her. Darcy came walking in.

"Hi I'm Darcy" she says walking up to Heather. Just as Heather was about to say something. "And you better get out of my daddy's house right now before I hurt you" she says with a growl. Oh my she is the cutest.

"Awe how cute now shut up" she goes up to Darcy. Cassie's jumps up. But Darcy quickly says.

"No mummy I got it" she starts kicking and hitting Heather but only her legs I run over picking her up so she can hit a little higher and she kicks her with both feet right in the fake boobs causing her to yelp in pain.

"Stupid littler girl" she snarls. Cassie storms over punching her right in the jaw I swear I heard a crack. Heather storms out slamming the door behind her. "Bitch" Darcy mutters.

"Excuse me?" Liam's asks.

"What that's what mummy says all the time when looking at magazines with daddy and other girls in it" she says innocently. Causing us all to break out in laughter.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Zayn's phone rings.

"Ello"

"Okay"

"What why"

"I'm sure they won't be to happy about that"

"Okay thank you Simon see you soon".

"That was Simon he says we are leaving a bit earlier then expected" he says.

"Like how early" Harry asks.

"Tomorrow at 6am" zayn says.

"You have got to be kidding me" Harry says frustrated. Cassie immediately going to calm him down.

*the next morning*

-Cassie's POV-

*beep beep beep* my alarm went off. Ugh it's so early. It was 4am. Harry had to be at the airport at 5 so in decided to drive him. I quickly got me and Darcy dressed and we went to Harry's flat. I knocked a couple times but no one came I got the spare key out of my purse.

"Hello" I said. "Hello any one here?" I say again.

Nothing I look around so does Darcy. I hear her pitter patter of her feet as she runs to me. "Mummy look what I found" she hands me a not.

"Sorry we had to leave earlier i know you wanted to drive us but we were picked up. Ill miss you text, call and Skype everyday.

Love, Harry"

Oh of course.

"Hey Hun daddy is already gone lets go get some breakfast I lock up the flat and we go off to get some breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any mistakes and such. Hope you liked it :)

Like

V

Comment

-Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
2.9K 85 37
His green eyes lit up my world like nobody else. The way that he messed with his hair. It's like he didn't know that I was in love with him.
50K 2K 19
❝I felt his curls brush against my face. “Well then, let’s not say goodbye,” he replied. “What do you want to say?” I chuckled. “How about…” Harry tu...
2.9K 93 26
Every night she dreamed of him. His curly hair, and his vibrantly green eyes. She could feel his hand hold hers, and his protective hugs and forehead...