You Rejected Me? Well, Joke i...

Od EverythingAboutYou13

"Annabell, I'm so sorry." Nate said looking at me with sorrow. I just looked back at him with a cold glare. "... Více

Chapter 1- Rejected
Chapter 2- Gone
Chapter 3- I'm the Great Wolf? What?
Chapter 4- Hello Mate.
Chapter 5- I will make you eat your fingers.
Chapter 6 Teaser
Chapter 6- Really Don't Care
Chapter 8- Cat's out of the Bag
Chapter 9- Karaoke anyone? Hell fucking no.
Chapter 10- We are never ever going to get together
Chapter 11- Joke is on You
Chapter 12- First love, but not last
Chapter 13- Come and Get Me
Chapter 14- You're Really Pretty
UPDATE
Chapter 15- Play Date
Chapter 16- The Bitch is Back
Chapter 17- Firsts
Chapter 18- Only the Beginning
Surviving Rejection
Chapter 19- How it Always Should Have Been
Chapter 20- The Plan
Chapter 20 - One Day?
Chapter 22 - Head Over Heels
More About Me
So...

Chapter 7- Training, and third time's the charm

43.8K 1.3K 391
Od EverythingAboutYou13

Nate's POV

            I was still fuming about what happened this morning. She was mine.

            No she's not. My wolf growled. You fucked up and literally gave her to Jason. Why did I have to get stuck with such a stupid human. My wolf hated me more than the guy that had our mate, great.

            When training started my mouth started to water. Annabell walked out wearing a sports bra and tight booty shorts. She looked delicious.

            I will win her back.

            My wolf scoffed at that. Yeah, right. You messed up and you lost her for the both of us. Stupid human.

            When I saw that she was going to fight Brad I got nervous. She wasn't even going to shift. He was one of our best fighters. When Brad lunged for Annabell I had to hold back a growl. I thought he had her. But them she side stepped stepped him and slammed him into the ground. Then when he didn't want to give up she picked him up like he was a feather and flun him into a tree.

            Who was this girl?

Annabell's POV

            "Okay, so I want everyone to do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, and then take an hour long run around the territory perimeter and try to do as many laps that you can." I said after no one wanted to take me on. "Oh, and all of this in your human form." I clapped my hands. "Let's get moving!" I heard groans when I said this.

            "Why are we doing this in out human form?" A girl hesitantly asked.

            Because I can't show you my wolf yet. I thought. "If your human isn't strong your wolf won't be strong. We will start out training in human form and work our way up to our wolves." I told everyone, that was true too. If your human is weak, your wolf will be weak. "Now let's go!" I said as I started going my sit ups. Everyone else followed. I was done in two minutes. I could have done it faster but that would look suspicious. Some people were only on their twentieth.

            "Come on people! Faster!" I said. "You would be dead by now." By the time everyone finished their sit ups they were out of breath. I had already finished my push ups. "Now push ups!" I yelled. Everyone groaned. Seriously, this pack is pathetic.

            "But I can't do push ups." Brooke whined. Damn, I thought I could go the session without hearing her stupid voice. "Someone broke my hand and wrist." She said glaring at me.

            "Then do your push ups with one hand." I said demonstrating. She just looked at me like I was crazy. "What? Are you too weak?" I taunted.

            "No!" She said as she tried to do one. She fell flat on her face. I laughed at her.

            "Just sit this one out and you have an extra half out of running than everybody else." I said turning away from her.

            "Why do we have to listen to her?" She whined to Nate.

            "She is training us. You saw how fast she took down Brad, and he was one of our best." I laughed at that. Seriously? Brad was one of their best.

            After an agonizing twenty minutes everyone finished their push ups.

            "Okay! Finally!" I shouted. "Now everyone follow me for the run!" I said as I started jogging into the forest. Once we were on the perimeter I started to run, not a sprint, but a regular run for them.

            One lap around the territory was thirty-five miles and I ran three laps. I could have easily done more but I didn't want to looked too weird. At the very end only ten of the 187 wolves that I was training were able to make it to their second lap. The majority were about to do about one and a half laps and the rest, sadly mostly girls, didn't even make it past their first lap.

            We all met back at the field. When I saw Brooke with us I walked over to her.

            "You still have another half hour of running." I told her crossing my hands over my chest.

            "Well, I'm tired. I don't want to." She said rolling her eyes at me and started to examine her nails. Seriously?

            "I am the trainer and you have to listen to me." I said getting annoyed.

            "Well, I am Luna and you can't boss me around." Seriously, the Luna card again. She doesn't get that she isn't really Luna.

            "How many times are you going to use the Luna card. You aren't a real Luna. You weren't picked by the Moon Goddess to be a Luna. Get over yourself. All you are to this pack is some an easy lay who will spread their legs for anyone." I growled.

            "How dare you talk to me like that!"

            "Would you just go run your lap. I don't want to hear you squawk anymore!"

            Then Brooke did something the stupidest thing ever. She slapped me. I knew she was going to leave a red mark.

            "I told you to never touch me again." I growled. Then I slapped her back, using more of my strength that I had in front of the pack, and I knocked her out. At least I hoped that she was passed out. I could have easily snapped her neck, but I could hear her breathing.

            "What the hell!" Nate yelled rushing over to Brooke's body.

            "She slapped me first." I said stalking away. "Everyone be here tomorrow morning at six!" I heard groans, but I didn't care. I needed to go for a run because my wolf was dying to be let out.

            Once I was far enough away I shifted. My wolf let out a quiet howl of happiness.

            I want to rip her neck out. My wolf growled. She was begging me to let her take over in my human form and put Brooke in her place. After the run I felt better and went back to the pack house. Jason was waiting for me in the room.

            "Feel better?" He asked.

            "Yup." I said. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. In the middle of my shower I heard Jason come in the bathroom.

            "Hey." He said getting in with me.

            "Hi." I groaned. I was still mad.

            Jason started rubbing my body lotion into my skin. It felt really good.

            "Mmh, thanks." I moaned. My muscles were really tense. Jason started placing little kisses all over my neck, shoulders, and back. "I love you." I murmured.

            "I love you, too." He said.

            After we were done I turned on my side and his arm slipped around me and pulled me closer to him.

            "So how was your day?" He asked me. He left in the middle of the training to go take care of pack stuff.

            "Fine. I knocked Brooke out." I said proudly.

            "Yeah, I saw her when she was carried into the house unconscious." He chuckled. "Nice, she had a giant black eye and bruise."

            "She had it coming for her." I said turning around to give him a kiss. "Well, I'm hungry. We should go to dinner." I said getting up and getting dressed.

            "Yeah, it's almost six." Jason said getting up and also getting dressed.

            Ten minutes later we were downstairs and I was getting death glares from Brooke. Unfortunately she woke up in time for dinner. I would have to spend the rest of my night sitting at a dinner table with her. The dinning room had five lard tables that could fit fifty people each. The single wolves and the new couples were going out.

            Jason sat to the right of my and Kelsey sat to the left with Cole next to her. Across from me was Luke and next to him was Nate and Brooke. Just my luck, I have to look at her face for the rest of dinner. Today Luke was in a nearby pack handling pack business today so he wasn't training today.

            "So, Annabell. What have you been doing for the past three years?" Luke asked as he was cutting his steak. So now he wanted to know about me life?

            "Oh yeah, you must be disappointed that you didn't have those three years to torture me!" I said sarcastically. "Well, after Nate rejected me," I started. Someone people gasped, somehow they hadn't heard of this yet. "I was going to head to L.A. to start over. I ran into Cole and Jason. They took me in and trained me. Who would have thought that little old me would be the best fighter?" I said humorously. Luke and Nate just looked down with guilt and Brooke rolled her eyes. "And after Nate marked Brooke, nice black eye by the way, Jason and I got together. I couldn't be happier than I am with him." I smiled as Jason put his arm around me. Nate looked ready to kill. Would he just get over himself.

            "Oh. Well I'm glad that you met Jason." Luke smiled trying to ease up the awkward tension.

            Most of dinner was spent in silence at our end of the table. Jason and I would talk through the mind link. Kelsey and Cole would look all lovey dovey. Luke would look at me with guilt and regret. Nate would look at me with lust. Brooke would try to intimidate me with a glare and I would just give her one back. Yup, that's how dinner went.

            After dinner some people wanted to go down to the theatre to see Iron Man 3. Jason, Cole, Kelsey, Nate, Luke, Brooke, and I went along with the group. The movie theatre was crawling with humans.

            Some people looked at us in awe. Werewolves just have this gene that makes most of the gorgeous, much more attractive than humans. There was a group of rowdy college guys in the food court.

            "Hey sexy!" One of them called to me as Jason and I were passing them. I ignored them.

            "Why don't you leave that date of yours and I can show you a fun time!" Jason let out a low growl He was just as annoyed with them as I was.

            "I'm going to go get us some candy." Jason said before he went to stand in line. Other people from the group were getting snacks, even though we just had dinner werewolves were never totally full.

            Things started to go downhill when one of the assholes grabbed my ass. When I felt it I turned around so quick that the guy almost fell over.

            "Don't touch me." I growled.

            "Feisty. I like it." The guy grinned stupidly.

            "Touch me again I will cut off your balls and make you eat them. That is if they actually exist." The guy had a pained look on his face and quickly backed off.

            "Nice going." Jason said coming back over to me with a box of skittles, my favorite.

            The movie was really good, but half the time mated couples around us were getting it on. Have some class and don't have sex in a movie theatre.

            Once Jason and I went to go see Magic Mike, yeah I know. Channing Tatum was great, of course, but instead of the audience being college age girls it was more desperate housewives. There was this one woman who kept on moaning every time Channing came on the screen, not necessarily when he was dancing. She was just blatantly moaning. It was the most random thing ever, and it was the grossest thing ever because Jason and I could smell what she was doing. That's so unsanitary.

            When we all got back to the house Jason and I went straight to bed. I was exhausted. The next morning I got up at five and got dressed and grabbed breakfast. I wasn't in the mood for training anyone, but duty calls.

            I got there before everyone else and waited. By 6:20 I was getting really annoyed because there were still fifty people missing. Finally about an hour later everyone was here. Guess who was the very last person to show up, Brooke.

            "Well, since you guys don't get the memo 'be here at six in the morning' we are going to have to double what we do today." I told everyone. They groaned and the people who were on time glared at the late people. I decided to be fair. "Wait no, actually the people who were on time just have to do what I was going to assign. The more late you were the more you will have to do." I still heard groans but some people were looking happier.

            Around noon I let everyone go for lunch, but they only had an hour. Some people were actually trying today, which was nice. Yesterday I could tell people weren't trying, they didn't care. Of course Brooke couldn't shut her yap and let us train. She complained about everything. It was too hot. She was too tired. Her wrist hurt, yeah right it would have been healed by now. I was assigning too much, and the list goes on.

            I walked into the kitchen with everyone else, starving. After I grabbed my food I looked for someone to go talk to. I saw Kelsey sitting alone at a table.

            "Hey." I greeted her as I sat down. Her face light up when she saw me, glad she wasn't alone anymore.

            "Hey, Annabell." She greeted me.

            "Where's Cole?" I asked cocking my head. I didn't think Cole would be leaving her side for a while.

            "With Jason, there was a small issue in California but it was taken care of." She replied as she took a bite of her salad.

            For the rest of the lunch period Kelsey and I just talked about random things. She told me stories about when she lived with her home pack, in New York City. It sounded cool, but kind of scary. There were a lot more rogues over there since it was so big. I told her funny stories about Cole. She laughed when I told her about when he once tried to hit on a girl, but then he found out it was a boy. He would have been able to tell, if he was sober that is. She wasn't very pleased about him hitting on someone, but she did understand. They didn't know each other and she had been with other people, too. We made plans to go the mall on Saturday, two days from now.

            "Okay everybody! Back to training." I told everyone when I went back into the kitchen. There were some groans, but not as many as yesterday.

            When we made it to the clearing I had everyone stretch for twenty minutes. Then I decided I wanted to see how they fought in their human forms.

            "Okay, so everyone pair up with someone that's close in size and weight!" I told everyone. "I want you guys to spar with your partner. First person who pins the other for ten seconds wins. When you and your partner have done three rounds find a new partner." I gave instructions and everyone started sparing. Some guys were obviously strong, but that was a disadvantage. They thought since they were strong they were unbeatable, when in reality they didn't protect themselves enough and let a lot of vulnerable spots open. The girls were a lot weaker, but since they were smaller they were faster. That was an advantage because they could easily pin someone down, but their problem was keeping them down long enough.

            After an hour of watching people spar I stopped them. With the guys I showed them how they left a lot of vulnerable spots open, like their neck. I showed them how they should never turn their back on their opponent, it was an obvious rule but I saw some do it. With the girls I told them they just needed to hit the weights to get some muscle. After I showed them some more basic sparing moves.

            "So anyone want to take on me? I'll go easy, kind of." I challenged. No one raised their hand. "What about you, Nate?" I said turning to him.

            "I'll take a rain check." He replied sheepishly.

            "Fine, suit yourself." I said turning around to examine people. I decided to tap into his thoughts for a moment. I was curious what was going on in that pea sized brain of his.

            I can't fight her! I don't want to hurt her. He though. I almost started rolling around laughing. Like he could hurt me? Sure. Whatever floats his boat.

            "I challenge you." A voice finally said. I cringed when I heard it. Seriously does this chick every learn? Her face was still healing. Well, I guess third time is the charm.

            "Whatever you say." I said as I went to the middle of the circle that formed around us.

            Brooke was getting into a weak fighting stance. She looked nervous, but she just had to try and look strong. Then she did the stupidest move you could ever do when you fight someone, she let out a "battle cry". Seriously? This girl watched too many movies.

            I easily grabbed her and pinned her for ten seconds.

            "Next." I said in a bored tone. No one else wanted to try me.

            I got up and left Brooke on the ground. After I took a couple of steps she tried another stupid move. She tried a sneak attack. She jumped on my back and tried to push me down. I just threw her off my back and she landed on the ground with a hard thud.

            My eyes were blazing with anger, they probably turned black. Her presence was so annoying. I let my wolf take over and lifted her up by the neck off the ground. I saw real fear in her eyes. My wolf gloated at this.

            "If you really want to take me down take me head on. Don't do such a cowardly move and try to take me by surprise. You are lucky that your neck isn't snapped right now." My wolf said. My wolf was able to take control, she sounded like me except her voice was a little huskier. After my wolf said this she gave me control back. I dropped Brooke and walked away. "Someone get her out of my sight before I actually snap her neck."

            With that I dismissed everyone and took a run.

            The next couple months are going to be a bitch. I thought while I ran.

            You are very right. Delilah agreed.

-----------------------------------------

So I finished the cast list! And ugh Brooke annoys me :/. Could she get any stupider? And just to clarify Delilah is Annabell's wolf, I just use the term "my wolf" and Delilah interchangably. I can't believe I've gotten 1400 reads in three days! Awesome! So I've been uploading like really fast lately, but it is going to slow down. I don't have an exact scheduale, but I wouldn't expect such frequent updates. So if you want to make me a banner my email is khammerfigment@gmail.com. I don't know if anyone actually will, but I thought i'd put it out there. And my silent readers, leave a comment! Let me know what you think!

XOXO

Comment

Vote

Fan

<3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.3M 63.7K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
1.9M 44.2K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
176K 3.5K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
52.4K 1.5K 77
"I, Alpha Dylan Langley, Alpha of the waterside pack Reject you, Esme West pack member of waterside west to be my mate and Luna" On Esme's 18th birth...