The Twin Gilbert

By multi_fandom2015

NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AND IT'S REALLY SUCKY!! The grammar is bad as well as the plot, so please forgi... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: Good Bye Mystic Falls
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 5: Jenna's Visit
Chapter 6: Derek or Miguel?
Chapter 7: Finding Out
Chapter 8: Preparing for the Formal
Chapter 9: The Winter Formal
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: Isaac Lahey
Chapter 12: Erica and Boyd
Chapter 13: Kanima
Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?
Chapter 15: Meeting Elijah
Chapter 16: Detention
Chapter 17: Peter Rises
Chapter 18: The Kanima and Gerard
Chapter 19: The Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Remembering the Deceased
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: The Beacon Hills National Bank
Chapter 23: At The Hospital
Chapter 24: Elena?
Chapter 25: The Motel
Chapter 26: Homecoming in Mystic Falls
Chapter 27: RIP Beta #2
Chapter 28: Yellow to Blue
Chapter 29: Ms. Blake??
Chapter 30: The Hospital Part 1
Chapter 31: The Hospital Part 2
Chapter 32: The True Alpha
Chapter 33: The Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 34: Finding an Anchor
Chapter 35: Meet Kira
Chapter 36: New Bestie
Chapter 37: The Oni
Chapter 38: Alaric Saltzman
Chapter 39: The Life and Death of Elena Gilbert
Chapter 40: Nogitsune Stiles
Chapter 41: A Lupa?
Chapter 42: Dark Izzy
Chapter 43: Goodbye to Allison and Aidan
Chapter 44: Jeremy Trains
Chapter 45: Kol Mikaelson
Chapter 46: Finding the Cure
Chapter 47: Goodbye Humanity
FINAL CHAPTER: INFO ON SEQUEL

Chapter 4: Vampires? Werewolves?

2.8K 68 8
By multi_fandom2015

Last time on "The Twin Gilbert"...

>Iz! Call me! Your in danger! CALL ME!!

I immediately wake up, and dial my sister. What does she want to talk about? What type of danger?

The phone rings 3 times before I hear Elena say, "Hello?"

"Hello? Hello? YOU CALL ME MULTIPLE TIMES, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND SAY I'M IN DANGER! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG ELENA?"

"Iz, oh my gosh, I... I" Elena replies, stuttering.

"No 'I..I'. What is wrong? What the hell type of danger am I in?"

"Well," Elena starts but hesitates. "You're not going to believe me but just hear me out, ok?"

I nod and I can tell she understood because she continued.

"Well, on the first day of school I bumped into a guy after telling Jeremy to stop with the drugs," I mentally start laughing. I met a guy? HA! "Long story short, vampires are real." What? Vampires?

"Elena, you gave me a heart attack in the middle of the night, to tell me, vampires are real?" I reply.

"Yes" She says simply, like it's the most reasonable thing in the world.

"Ya, vampires are real, just like fucking werewolves are real! So good night Elena, I thought that it was something serious, or important. I have school and I had the longest day so thank you SOOOO MUCH for that information." I said as I hang up.

I put down the phone. I then hear a something from the door, "Stiles?" He opens my door looking pale. "Are you ok?"

"Y-ya. Was that your sister? Talking about werewolves?" He asks shivering.

"Ya, but they don't exist. Stiles, are you ok? You are shivering and look pale. Do you need water?"

"I'm ok, thanks. Good night." He says, walking out. Ok, that was weird.

I then lie down again, and fall asleep thinking about what Elena had said, and how Stiles reacted to the conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEW DAYS LATER

School has been going great. Lydia, Allison and I have developed a great friendship, while Stiles has been keeping his distance. I don't know why.

After school, I ask Scott for a ride. When we get to his car, I see a spiral thing on his window. "Scott, did someone vandalize your car?"

"What?" He comes over and looks at the spiral. I see that he visibly tenses up and replies, "I didn't notice." The rest of the ride back to Stiles's house was filled with silence. What the hell is wrong with these boys?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Allison and I go to her house to study. Allison, Lydia, Scott, Jackson all had something to do, so I was waiting until Scott came to pick Allison up, but he never did. Jackson came to pick Allison up, but he was dragging me along with him. Allison got a text saying to meet him at the school, so we went. Allison walked in but we all eventually walked in to find Scott and Allison. We found out that Scott didn't send the message. Someone else lured Allison to the school. Then something chased us down the hall into the cafeteria.

"What the FUCK WAS THAT!?!?" I scream as we stack multiple chairs in front of the door. It looked like a wolf thing but it stood on 2 feet. WHAT THE HELL?

"GUYS, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THE MULTIPLE WINDOWS?" Stiles yelled, making me jump.

"Who the hell was that?" I ask quietly. Everyone looked like they were freaking out.

Scott finally said, "Someone killed the janitor, we saw it."

"Who killed the janitor, Who just tried to kill us?" Allison asks as she moves towards Scott.

After thinking Scott says, "Derek, Derek Hale killed the janitor and he will kill us too!"

"Are you sure?" Lydia asks holding Jackson's arm.

Stiles says, "We saw him, ok?"

"Why? Why is he KILLING people?" I ask.

"I don't know! OK!" Scott yells.

Then Jackson starts yelling about calling the police, but when we do, they said that the police got a tip that there would be a prank call from the school. Then Stiles starts to call his father when the doors start to move.

"The kitchen has a stairwell that goes up, GO!" Stiles yells. We all start to run. We get to a science classroom and lock the door.

Scott and Stiles are whispering while I am FREAKING OUT! I think I'm starting to have a panic attack, when Allison comes and comforts me.

"I'm going to get the keys from the janitor, so we can escape through the fire escape." Scott says.

"ARE YOU INSANE?" I scream, "YOU CAN'T GO OUT THERE ALONE!"

Scott then picks up a pointer and whispers something along the lines of 'better than nothing.' WHAT THE HELL!

"We can make a self igniting Molotov cocktail." Lydia suggests and then gets down to work making it.

As Lydia is making the thing, I sit in a corner and try not to cry as Allison tries to stop Scott. When it doesn't work, she kisses him. When I look up, I see the most horrible disgusted look on Jackson's face. Does he like her? I thought he loves Lydia? When Scott leaves, Allison and Lydia come over to me to calm me down.

I start going into panic mode and start to whisper, "Not again, please not again. I can't--"

Lydia is shushing me, while Allison is patting my head. I then get the brilliant idea that I NEED to call someone from home. I take out my phone and call Elena.

It goes straight to voicemail. So I say in between sniffles (A/N the dashes signify sniffle breaks), "Elena-- I miss you- so much. I wanted--to hear your voice, but-- uh you must--be- asleep by now. Just know--I love you-- and miss you-- and Jeremy," By this time, I am sobbing into the phone as I continue, "---and Jenna. I love-- you ----- so much..."

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR! I quickly hang up the phone.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" That's when Jackson doubles over and screams out in pain.

As we are fussing over Jackson, we suddenly hear something break out side. Allison try to open the door but can't, as she starts screaming for Scott.

"STOP! Do you hear that?" Lydia screams. We all listen and look outside. The sheriff came. We are safe!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night when we got home I got the call I was expecting.

I walk out side and pick up the phone, "Elena, I can-"

"ISABELLA ROSE GILBERT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I CALL YOU LAST NIGHT AND YOU TELL ME TO CALL WHEN SOMETHING IS MORE"IMPORTANT" BUT YOU CALL ME CRYING AND I HEAR THIS BIG ROAR THING IN THE BACKGROUND! What is going on Iz? Where are you? Come home!"

I wanted nothing more to go home, but I needed to stay away. "Elena, I can't. Home, just isn't home anymore."

"At least tell me what the hell happened, please Izzy." She pleaded.

I then tell her the whole story, not leaving out a single detail. When I'm done, I hear Jenna say, "I m coming to bring you home, ok?"

"NO, Jenna, please no, the police are looking for this Derek guy and I'm safe with Sheriff Stilinski. Don't take me home, please."

"Fine but I am visiting in the next week, alright?" Jenna asks. I knew she was coming no matter what, so I agreed and then trudged up the stairs into bed, and started sobbing.

After about an hour of crying, the sheriff came in and just held me. He was with me until I calmed down.

"My aunt is coming to visit soon. I called my sister during the-- the thing at school, so they are worried." I tell the sheriff. He nods and tucks me in like a little kid, and leaves the room.

I fell asleep almost instantly, thinking of Jenna's visit. What's going to happen? Will she make me leave?"

HEY!!! I hoped you liked this chapter because I downloaded the episode and re-watched it :)

So this chapter is dedicated to karinasparkler. Her sister is missing, so if you read this, then I hope you find your sister soon. Go send her some support.

Night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648 65 11
Aylin Mikaelson. She wanted to escape the family drama and the supernatural world for quite some time, and she finally managed to leave without Nik n...
41.1K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...
6K 52 28
Book 2 of The love between a werewolf and a human. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. OR IT WILL BE CONFUSING. "Sometimes...
206K 3.6K 24
After Mercedes Parker's last remaining family members were killed by none other than her own brother, Kai Parker, she moved to a town called beacon h...