white on white [sequel] ✔️

Od rapturedsoul

Adjusting to high school life is never easy. When it comes to friends- and love interests- it can get really... Více

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
a u t h o r ' s n o t e
a n n o u n c e m e n t

p r o l o g u e

4K 165 165
Od rapturedsoul

Songs:

Strange Love ~ Halsey
Rebound ~ Flosstradamus ft. Elkka (Twice As Nice Remix)
Hands to Myself ~ Selena Gomez

.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.//.

"As I have known you I've come to an important conclusion that you, Connor Franta, are void of a very normal and a very human emotion commonly called love. Whether this is good or bad, I will never know, but I do know that going so long without ever experiencing real love, whether platonic or romantic, it has made you into the person you are today.

Now something I learned when I was younger was, the world isn't black and white. I used to think that at times, the world would be white upon white and that would signal the good times in life. And during all the other times, the world would be black on black- the pure combination of all negativity and bad in the world. And something I learned not long ago, is that the world isn't black on black and the world isn't white on white.

It's actually full of color, spanning from the deepest oranges to the brightest purples to the most green of greens and most vivid of blues. I learned this and I wanted to share it with you because I don't know if you will ever get over this or get over your past. It won't be easy, not by a longshot. But I think it would be better if you had loving people to help you along the way..."

Nearly six months later and I still don't know what that means. 

Leave this black on black world, never knew white on white could hurt this good?

Whatever it was, the concept beats me.

It's been nearly six months since I came back from the mental hospital. Since I was betrayed by JC. Since I got a call from Grace telling me the news that Ricky had committed suicide after being beat brutally by the Furious Five. He had driven a 4 ton truck off a cliff.

I still hadn't heard anything about Lilly. I really hoped she was okay.

Life at Appleton High had been wild to say the least.

High school really is crazy. From pep rallys to the SATs to soccer games to college applications to senior prom, every event seems to be more significant than the last.

Prom was in two weeks and it was all anyone was talking about. Bigger than Homecoming. Bigger than Winter Ball. And Winter Ball had been big.

"Con! Wait uppp!"

I turned around to find Tyler pushing his way past students in the crowded hallway and barreled into me with one of his signature bear hugs.

"Oof! Tyler watch where your going!"

"Sorry Connie, there's just-huff- so many people.."

"Yeah ok just watch the arm."

His blue green eyes looked down from my face to my arm that was still scarred from last week when Troye had tried teaching me how to penny board. I had failed miserably.

He chuckled remembering the incident.

"Shut up Oakley."

"Sure thing Fanta Fizzz.."

"STOP USING THAT OH MY GOD!"

Tyler couldn't contain his cackling and I unfortunately let out a laugh as well.

"Let's just go."

Tyler agreed and the (now blonde) boy took my arm.

Ever since New Years, the gang had been hanging out at my lakehouse every Friday. The lakehouse was a little building that branched off of Colleen and Josh's estate. It had previously been a shed used to cut wood but we had fixed it up to be the ultimate homebase of a group of people that I was now happy to call my friends- Tyler, Zoe, Caspar, Alfie, Korey, Blessing, and of course Troye. 

I entered the passenger seat of Tyler's silver Camero. He revved up the engine as I began to scroll through the groupchat of our friend group that Tyler had recently renamed "tronler sucks dick".

Zoe

Who else is hereee

Korey

I'm taking bless and casp why are you

there already zoe??

Zoe

alfie and i left school early

Troye

lovebirds skippin schooooool

Alfie

where are u con?

tyler is driving us

Troye

i think he means how far away are u connie

well sorry 'near' isnt enough for u troye

Troye

WHERE is a v simple question con

Zoe

stop arguing your like a married couple

Korey

they ARE a married couple tbh

will y'all shut up we're pulling up ok

As Tyler parked his car in the driveway of my house, I heard him begin to chuckle again as I slipped my phone into my pocket.

"What?"

His eyes were fixtated on a chat open on his phone.

"Tronnor is sooo a married couple!"

"Shut your fuckface Ty."

"Connie!"

The asshole began pouting as I left the car. I ignored his insistent protests and I pulled my keys from the pocket of my backpack. Unlocking the gate to the side of the house, I could hear Tyler trying to catch up with me. Unfortunately for him, I had done swimming, basketball, cross country and lacrosse in this past year to make up for lost credits, but it also had paid off of coarse. I began running down the cobblestone path to the lakehouse that rested behind the trees.

"Connor!"

I could hear Tyler panting and slowing down but I continued jogging to the building, a smirk climbing onto my face.

"Betcha can't catch me Oakley!"

"Pftttt, you- you al-already be-beat mee!"

I started laughing as the lakehouse came into my line of vision and Tyler fell more and more behind.

Just as I was approaching the door, I felt an unknown force hit me in the side.

"Ooff!"

I hit the ground with only my backpack catching my fall.

"What the fuck.."

Rubbing my head I looked up to find a smug Troye straddling my fallen body.

"Who's on top now?"

I covered my face with my maroon sweater as I heard laughing from all around me.

"How cute!!"

"It's meant to be!"

"What a perfect match!"

"Kinky af."

Opening my eyes, I found myself surrounded by Zoe, Alfie, Korey, Caspar, Blessing, and even Tyler who must've caught up. Troye was blushing intensely as he awkwardly moved off of me.

"C'mon guys lets just go inside."

Troye pointed to the lakehouse everyone was heading inside of, with an exception for Korey. Troye reached an arm down to help me up.

"Otp."

Troye flipped off Korey and the guy rushed inside. I was surprised to find Troye looking pissed.

"Hey they're just teasing."

"I-don't-like-it."

"Don't let it get to you man."

I gave him a pat and he flinched under my touch.

"Sorry did I shock you-"

"No it's fine."

He turned and I hesitantly followed him into the lakehouse.

Two more months until graduation..

//  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //

ASKWOKCKA I'VE OFFICIALLY STARTED WHITE ON WHITE THIS IS SOOOO COOL

if your new and you don't read descriptions, white on white is a sequel to black on black, a tronnor au I just finished so before you continue reading, make sure you've read that.

alright well this is only the prologue, I hope you like it. this sequel will be funnn to write :-)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Have a great day!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

156K 5.2K 39
"Don't let this one bad thing wear you down, because someday this will make you stronger." AU || Tronnor || written by cyclebabies ||...
548 33 9
[Abandoned] The year is 1989. Connor Franta is stuck in a dead-end job on the edge of a pier in a small town in North Carolina. Connor thinks this su...
274K 16.8K 41
Troye is a famous, teenage heart-throb who over reacts about everything. The smallest problem could be seen as the end of the world in Troyes eyes...
3.4K 168 30
Connor Franta writes journals about everything. Troye Sivan included. Watch his life unravel before your eyes as you become intertwined with Connor'...