Never Let Go (BoyxBoy) (Seque...

By Finale_volt

It's been two years since Alex and Michael have been together. It's also been two years since the run in with... More

Intro
Chapter One: Reoccurring
Chapter Two: Meet Up
Chapter Three: Apologies
Chapter 4: Vacation...
Chapter 5: Wait What?
Chapter 6: Reconciliation
Chapter 7: Secret Meetings
Chapter 8: Cat Out of The Bag
Chapter 9: Aftermath
Chapter 10: Good News
Chapter 11: Explanations
Chapter 12: Future Plans and Resolutions
Chapter 13: Talk It Out
Chapter 14: Something Special
Chapter 15: Just the Beginning
Chapter 16: Boy or Girl?
Chapter 18: What's Next
Chapter 19: Another Round
Chapter 20: Secrets and Propositions
Chapter 21: Exposure
Chapter 22: After It's All Said and Done
Chapter 23: Never End
Rant: Once and For All

Chapter 17: Let's Talk

159 8 6
By Finale_volt

"Yeah hello." I answered the phone.

"You coming over?" She asked.

"Yeah baby I'm coming. Just give me a minute. Okay?"

"Alright." She laughed.

"I love you baby."

"I love you to bae."

"Bye."

"Bye." She hung up and I sat there for a moment. I was ready to go, but I've been getting those notes lately. I'm not scared, but I'm just kind of confused. Why would anyone want to hurt me?

Those were my thoughts before I grabbed my keys and headed out the house. My mind was going a mile a minute before I got Ashley's house. I was also thinking about telling her about what's been happening. I'm pretty sure Alex probably told her already. It's been three months.

"So has he told you yet?" I asked curiously.

"No he hasn't told me anything yet. I've been worried about him lately. Just been kind of down. That's why I want him to come over he hasn't been here in good month or two."

I sighed and stared at her for a moment before saying.

"So just to break the sadness around here. I found something out yesterday." I said braking off my awkward stare with my sister.

"What's that?" She asked a bit intrigued.

"Well, me and Michael are having a girl!" I announced and saw as my sister's interest grew into excitement.

"Yes." She finally said and had a big smile on her face.

"What's that for?" I laughed a bit.

"Because I didn't want you to have a boy because I knew Roberto was going to be the one spending time with him and stuff."

I laughed at her.

"You really think that."

"Yeah I do." She laughed.

We laughed a bit until there was a knock at the door. Ashley got up to answer it and to no surprise it was Roberto. I heard them say a few things then I got up to leave. Roberto stopped me in my track as I walked up to door.

"Where you goin?" He asked.

"Home." I replied.

"Why?"

"Because you and my sis are going to talk, so I'm just going to leave."

"Okay." He smiled and I walked out of the house

"What's wrong with him?" I asked as I turned towards Ashley.

"I mean he is pregnant you know." She implied.

"Yeah I know I know. Anyways how you doing today ma?"

"I'm doing good, but we need to talk though."

"What I done did nah?"

"Why did you ask that?"

"Because everytime we talk it's about something I did wrong."

"Well yeah it is,but I'm not mad this time though just come on sit down so we can talk." She said and walked towards the couch. I sighed and followed behind her. We sat down on the couch and watched the t.v. before we started talking.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I began.

"You...what's going on with you?" She asked.

"Huh?" I questioned back. She sighed.

"I know what's going on with you and the note you got."

"Oh that." I hesitated. "Yeah that was three months ago though."

"Yeah I know." She paused. "I just want to know why you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry about me."

"Bruh I'm going to worry about you no matter what because you're running these streets. I worry about you all the time, but now I'm even more worried that someone is trying to kill you."

"I don't know if they're trying to kill me or just get me worried. It's been three months and all there's been is notes left on the porch. Nothing has really happened other than that."

"Hmm." She trailed off. "That's very suspicious."

"Yeah I know, but I can't stop it though. Well not right now anyways. I really don't know who's doing it."

"Well we need to find out."

"Babe it's been three months and we ain't find this nigha yet or had any leads to who this nigha might be."

She frustratedly sighed and I just starred.

"You may need to go to the police with it before something really does happen."

"I can't do that."

"Why?" She yelled at me.

"I'm from the street and I don't have all them connections like Micheal do. Something worst might happen."

"What's worst? I'd rather your ass go to jail than to be dead. At least I could visit yo ass in jail if you die then that's it." She said and I just looked at her. She looked like she was about to cry. So I grabbed her and pulled her close to me.

"Look bae imma get it all straight. I promise you that. Stop worrying about it." I softly said into her hair.

"I know, but I just don't want you to get killed." She looked up to me after that.

"I won't I promise bae." She smiled and I kissed her. I licked my lips then went in for another one and added some tongue this time. Ashley moaned a bit and I pulled her onto my lap. I started kissing her neck and slid my hand down her shorts. I slid my two fingers inside of her and started fingering her. She moaned louder and tilted her head back. I fingered her some more and took my fingers out of her shorts and licked them. Damn she always tasting good. Tasting just like strawberries.

After I licked my fingers I pushed her down on the couch and started kissing her neck. I came up and kissed her on the lips. We kissed for a few seconds then I say up started taking her shorts and her panties. I dove in her tongue first and she started to moan. I could tell I was doing my job because she had that arch in her back and was putting her fingers through my hair.

I stop and pulled her up to me so she could feel my hard dick up against her clit. She was ready and I was ready to beat it up. I pushed her down and came back on top of her kissing her. She reached for my belt as I contiued kissing her neck and she undid it. I stopped kissing her for a moment to take them off. My dick was hard as a brick and I pulled my draws off to let it all hang out.

I went back and kissed Ashley before remembering about the condom in my pocket. It's there just in case.

I hurried up and put it on and laid back on top. I slowly put the tip in and then slid the rest of me inside of her. She moaned a bit then I started to thrust into her. It felt good being inside her again and to hear her moan. I just love giving this woman pleasure in what ever kinda way I can give it to her.

We kept going for a minute then I picked her up and sat her on my lap. She slowly started to go up and down on my dick. She know just how to do it right. I wouldn't have ever thought that she was a freak like that, but who doesn't love a woman who can be a lady and behind close doors be a freak.

Damn she riding it good, but I can feel myself about to bust. I pulled out and pushed and motioned for her to get on her stomach. She did and I slid in her again. This time I was thrusting into her a bit faster than I was before. I had her moaning loudly and I kissed her on her neck while she moaned. Her moaning and the feel off her walls just tightening around my dick made it hard for me to hold it.

After a few minutes of moaning and thrusting I finally bust a nut. We stayed there for a moment until I finally finished. Damn that was good I thought to myself as I got up off the couch. Ashley got off the couch to and walked down the hallway.

"Where you going?" I called behind her.

"To the bathroom. Why you asked?" She replied.

"Oh nun thought after that you would want a round two." I smiled.

"Not shut up." She laughed. "I'm going get in the shower. Wanna join?"

This girl really asked me that question.

"Yeah bae." I answered. She laughed. "What's funny?"

"You can't come that's what's funny."

"Why you playin?" I said.

"Because I can nah leave me alone."

"Yo ass wasn't talking all that shit I was giving you this dick."

"Boy I'm just letting you be in charge next time I won't be so submissive."

"Okay." I laughed.

"You laughing but you still got that condom on though." She said then went to the bathroom.

I looked down and saw it was still on. I laughed a bit then took it off and threw it away. I went and sat on the sofa. Then got my clothes off the floor. I didn't put them on just sat there with nothing on.

Finally and update lawd....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1M 97.9K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
10.9M 252K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
1.3M 31.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...