Chapter 18: What's Next

You ever just sit back and think about your life? Like what's going to happen next? Will I even be able to make it to tomorrow? You ever just thought about that?

Have you ever thought about the days? How fast they just go by? Like the week doesn't even feel like a week to me anymore. It's just so much and I got a lot of stuff on my mind.

It's funny how I just started thinking about this shit. You never really think about life until you might lose it.

This reminds me of two years ago. I just hope things go a different I'm not up for getting shot again.

I just hope nothing happens to Ashley though. I've been thinking about her more than usual. Been trying to spend more time with her because you never know when something might happen.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up. Speaking of the devil I said and answered the phone.

"Hey bae what's up?" I answered.

"Nothing I'm just waiting for you to come over. I got something waiting for you."

"Oh you do. I hope its food."

"Its not food,but it's something you can eat. You know what I mean." She laughed after saying that and I knew exactly what she meant.

"Imma be over there in a minute bae. Imma come and get it."

"I'm going to have it got and ready for you so you can just dig in."

"Alright bae love you."

"Love you to." She hung up the phone.

I sighed after hanging the phone up. Damn she about to make me jump through the phone. She got me wondering what's next?