Tris Pedrad

By bethanybarnes_

tris is the twin of Uriah and little sister of Zeke. read to follow tris life with an annoying pansycake brot... More

1 choosing ceromony
authors note
2 apologizing
authors note
3
4
5
6
authors note
authors note
7
authors note
*8
authors note
9
10
authors note
author note
authors note
11
authors note
authors note
authors note
13
authors note
14
15
a/n
16
I'm sorry
LAST CHAPTER/SEQUEL
IMPORTANT.
a/n
shocker!
(:

12

2.6K 81 6
By bethanybarnes_

I wake up to the sound of metal against the railing. I look up to see four hitting a cup on the rail. No one else is awake. How can they possibly sleep through this shit? I say to four

" stop one second please. "

He stops. I look around to make sure no one is awake. I go to a 'private closet' and take out two paintball guns. Since the transfers are working with dauntless born and sharing the same dorm, this will be twice as fun.

I hand one to him and he says
" how the fuck do you have a closet full of stuff?"

"aye my dad is a leader lay off "

"it ya u forgot hmm"

We start shooting the paintballs. Once every initiate is awake, I take the guns and throw them under my bed. They say
"what the hell? "
Then URI shouts
"awe trissypoo you ruined my hair!!! "
"good and how the hell do you sleep through a cup hitting the railing? "
They shrug I grab my clothes and change. I follow four around. He finally says
" trissypoo I'm gonna tell your brothers. "
"no your not number boy "
He turns around. "really? "
"really" I say. Me and four hang out alot. I don't really have a crush on him but I do probably 3.5 outta 5. He's sort-of like my brother I guess. I just realized we are having a stare down. All the initiates are staring at me like I'm crazy except my friends. They know fours my "brother".

My eyes start to burn and four smirks.

" I give up! " I yell
" see I'm a champion trissypoo never ever pick a competition against me. " four says like a little kid.
" seriously number boy? " I ask
" seriously trissy poo"
I groan and walk to a mat and sit on it. Dauntless Born's laugh while transfers are confused. All the initiates are looking at me and I can't see four any where. All I can think is a oh shit. I get lifted on the ground and thrown over someone's shoulder. I see a tattoo peeking out of their shirt. Four. I yell

" put me. Down number boy!"

" no can do trissy poo! Hey that rhymed! " four says.

I just grown in response. Four finally puts. Me down. I glare at him. He shrugs and walks away. I see URIAH looking at me. I put finger to my lips. He nods. I see the initiates also nod. I run up and jump on fours back.

"hi there trissypoo" he says.
" hiya there number boy. What are we gonna do first? Ooh we should do knives I wanna play with knives! " I yell.

He smiles and says "well see trissy "

I whisper in his ear " you can throw knives at me just like last year "
He instantly yells." initiates! We will be doing knives first. "

I smirk and yell. " im no pansycake so number boy will throw knives at me the. Maybe later. I will let my pansycake twin shoot at me! "

" 1) I'm no pansycake cake! 2) it will be my honor to shoot my twinny 3) let initiation begin! " Uriah says.
I laugh and stand in front of a target. For throws the knives at me. Initiates look startled. I grab my three knives and throw them. I hit the center. We're allowed to sit down. Once we hit the middle or close to it three times. Uriah is struggling a tiny bit. So just to motivate him. I yell.

" twinny! It will help if you hit the middle. " he throws then again and hits the middle. He yells

" see I can throw! "

" everybody lunch break then meet me back here. "
We exit the room and eat lunch. We go back in and start guns. Uriah shoots at me and I laugh. We finish training for the day. We just laugh talk and eat with the gang then head to sleep after a long and tiring day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 7.2K 59
Tris Pedrad has two brothers. Zeke, who is two years older and Uriah, her twin. Of course they both are the annoying, protective older brother type...
68K 1.8K 56
Tris is Zeke and Uriah's little sister. Zeke is 19, Uriah is 18, and Tris is 17. (I know that in the book Uriah is her age but not in my story) What...
409K 7.3K 78
Tris was born in Dauntless and along with her twin Uriah and her big brother Zeke they mess up the daunless compound. But what happens when a blue e...
7.8K 210 20
Hi I'm one of The Pedrad triplets we go to Divergent high but one thing you should know is that the school doesn't know that we are siblings. We have...