New Future

De SailorPureAngel

Have you ever wondered what happened to MARs after Dear My Future? Life goes on for these three girls but pri... Mais

Chapter 1- Answers
Chapter 2- Fashion
Chapter 3- Rivals
Chapter 4- Ice Rink

Chapter 5- Performance Day

492 16 6
De SailorPureAngel

One Week Later

Today was our big day, MARs and Callings first prism show in five years. Callings had decided to go for prism king since no one from pretty top would be entering it this year and we need someone to take part in it from pretty top. I don't know the idol unit that had been entering in it the past few years.

Shou and I were asleep in bed when the twins come in and woke us up by jumping on top of the bed. What did I say; this really does happen every single morning. They still remind me of Uru and Eru when they were little.

The four of us walked downstairs for breakfast, which I cooked this time. We get dress and head out the door for pretty top. Shou drives us there as usual. When the four of us get out we notice Rizumu, Hibiki and their children getting out of their car too. The twins run across the parking lot screaming at them.

"Be careful," I shout at the twins but I feel as if they didn't hear me. Shou and I walk over to the six of them standing beside Hibiki's car.

"You guys excited to see Prizmmy," Rizumu asks them. Of course the public doesn't know that MARs, Callings and Puretty will also be performing too.

"I can't wait," Shaira says excitedly jumping up and down.

"Today is going to be a special performance," I whisper to Shaira then put my finger to my lip and wink. She looks at me confused but I just smile down at her.

"Shall we go in?" Hibiki asks and we all fellow Hibiki and Rizumu to backstage where Mion and Wataru were waiting for us.

"Welcome to pretty top," Mion greets the children. The four of them are amazed by the ice rink and ran around messing as usual. Mimi is quite shy and stays holding her mother's hand but I can tell her going to grow up just like her mother someday.

"Thank you mama and papa for taking us here," Shaira grins up at us.

"She's just like you," Shou whispers to me and I can feel myself blush at his words.

"Hey you guys!" someone shouts at us and I turn around and it's Reina waving and smiling at us. She quickly runs up to us.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here," Reina tells us.

"We're here to make sure everything's in order for later," I whisper into her eye so no one else can hear me. She nods at me to say she understands.

"Auntie Reina," Shaira and Shara say in unison.

"You two you know I'm not your Aunt," Reina blushed a deep shade of red.

"You love Unclie Itsuki don't you?" Shaira asks Reina.

"Hai," she says in a low voice.

"Then its Auntie Reina," Shara replies.

"Stop teasing Reina chan you two," I tell the girls but they just giggle and run off.

"So what's the plan?" Rizumu asks Wataru and Mion.

"Reina could you mind the children while we head into the green room to talk in private?" Mion asks Reina and she nods her head. We head inside where there's a big white board with a drawing of the ice rink on it.

"What's this," I ask Mion.

"Our game plan of getting you guys away from your children but at the same time still have an adult watching over them," explains Mion.

Mion explains the whole thing to us. Prizmmy will perform first then Puretty, while Puretty are performing Shou and Hibiki will sneak away. Callings will perform after Puretty then after that Shou and Hibiki will change over with Rizumu and I so MARs can perform. When we MARs are done the guys will take the kids backstage so they can join us on the ice for the last few bows.

"Easy," Rizumu comments after Mion is done explaining.

"Somehow I imagine that it's easier said than done," I reply sighing, "let's give it our best shot."

Mion gave us our prism stones and they put in our pockets. The rest of Prizmmy came and so did Puretty. Mia chan had good fun playing with the kids. Not long after a crowd starts forming around the ice rink. The eight of us leave Prizmmy, Puretty, Mion and Wataru alone to join the crowd. It's about ten minutes later after we make our way to the front of the crowd that Mion stands in the middle of the ice rink announcing for today's event.

"Thank you all for coming today," her voice echoes around the crowd due to the mic she holding in her hand, "We have a very special show for you tonight but first it's Prizmmy with their latest song jumpin dancin!"

The eight of us cheer along with the crowd as Prizmmy skate onto the centre of the ice rink. They were wearing denim blue dungarees, stripped belly top (blue, white or red, white), converses and had their hair tied up in ponytails. The four of them pose together and the music plays.

"Jumpin' Jumpin' my soul,
Jumpin' Jumpin' my soul,
Jumpin' Jumpin' hajimaru! (jump, jump, jump, jump)

Motto Dancin' Dancin' boys and Dancin' Dancin' girls
paradise hajikeyou"

Karin takes the first jump; she jumps up and shouts,

"Galactica Galaxy Shower!"

"unmei da toka hitsuzen da toka nanika to kimetsuketagaru sekai de
kimi wo mitsumete odoru watashi soko ni ruuru nante iranai no

BGM gawari no yawa na BEAT ja kokoro odoru keiken dekinaishi
riyuusagashi no maigo nanka ja taisetsu na mono kizukenai wa"

Ayami takes the next jump and she leaps into the air and shouts,

"Shining Love Cupid!"

"supiika yurashika music
sono shunkan ni kimi to au timin'
marude hajimete janai feelin'
douka owannaide zutto keep on movin'

fushigi da ne, egao afurete sutoriito datte furoa ni kawaru"

Reina does the third prism jump; she jumps straight into the air and shouts,

"Sweet Honey-Chu Kiss!"

"Let's get sunshine!

Every Dance!
Yes! Every Dance!
itsumademo kimi to (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)"

Mia takes the last jump and does her signature jump,

"Kirameki Future Star Evolution 5!"

sousa Every Dance! (Woohoo!)
Yes! Every Dance! (Woohoo!)
odoritsuzuketeitai yo (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Jumpin' Jumpin' my soul,
Jumpin' Jumpin' hajimaru! (jump, jump, jump, jump)

Motto Dancin' Dancin' boys and Dancin' Dancin' girls
paradise hajikeyou

Last of all they do a prism act together. The four of them go through the prism tunnel together. They sing "dear my future" and then say together,

"Prism act, Miracle Idol Wake Up!"

The crowd roared and screamed as Prizmmy took their bows. Next turn for the ice rink is Puretty. Mion come back onto the ice after Prizmmy left to go back stage.

"Next up we have a very special prism show for you, coming all the way from Korea its Puretty!"

They came out of backstage; the crowd shocked for a moment at the surprise paused for a minute and then roared louder than they did for Prizmmy. Which I know Mia is not going to be happy with. Puretty wore their original outfits that Yunsu made for them; I think he's saving his designs. Then the music starts.

"(TEMI TEMI LOVE TEMI TEMI LOVE
SHO MI SHO MI LOVE, SHO MI SHO MI LOVE)

Hitori wa dekinakutatte Kimi to nara dekichau
Naritai jibun mo mezashite Ashita e SO LET'S JUMP

JUST LIKE THIS JUST LIKE THIS
OH BOY! LET'S MAKE FUTURE
JUST LIKE THIS JUST LIKE THIS
TELL ME WHY? SAY HELLO"

So Min takes the first jump, she jumps into the air and performs her signature prism jump,

"Pink Dolphin Venus!"

I look over at Yunsu who standing at the entrance to backstage and I catch him staring at So Min. I wonder if Yunsu has a thing for So Min now. They must have gotten close while they were in Korea. I'll have to ask him about that later.

"(ONE TWO THREE FOUR!)

Soba ni LOVE Soba ni LOVE I KNOW THAT CHEKI CHEKI BABY MY LOVE
Todoke LOVE Todoke LOVE I KNOW THAT DOKI DOKI BABY YOUR HEART
Kimi to nara Donna koto mo Koete yukeru
Soba ni LOVE Soba ni LOVE I KNOW THAT CHEKI CHEKI BABY MY LIFE "

Chae Kyung takes the next jump. She like So Min performs her signature jump,

"Gorgeous Jewelry Paradise!"

"(TEMI TEMI LOVE TEMI TEMI LOVE OH YEAH OH BABY
SHO MI SHO MI LOVE, SHO MI SHO MI LOVE)

CHANSU wa mou mattecha dame Tsukamu mono dakara
Nankai tsumazuitatte Akiramenaide

JUST LIKE THIS JUST LIKE THIS
OH GIRL! LET'S MAKE FUTURE
JUST LIKE THIS JUST LIKE THIS TELL ME WHY? SAY HELLO"

Jae Eun does take the third prism jump. Like Chae Kyung and So Min she does her signature jump,

"Paku-Paku Love Earth!"

It's time for Shou to take his leave for backstage to get ready with Wataru and Hibiki for Calling's prism show. Shou takes my hand and squeezes it, let's go and runs off deeper into the crowd.

"Where's Papa gone?" Shaira asks me.

"Don't worry he'll be back soon enough," I reassure her. Good luck Shou.

"Soba ni LOVE Soba ni LOVE I KNOW THAT CHEKI CHEKI BABY MY LOVE
Towa ni LOVE Towa ni LOVE I KNOW THAT DOKI DOKI BABY YOUR HEART
Kimi to nara Donna koto mo Koete yukeru
Soba ni LOVE Soba ni LOVE I KNOW THAT CHEKI CHEKI BABY MY LIFE

Shippai no ato CHANSU ga matteru
Issho ni Mirai mezasou OH"

Shi Yoon performs the fourth prism jump. She also like the rest of Puretty performs her signature jump,

"King Of The Jungle!"

BUSHI BUSHI MY LOVE DON DON mae ni
CHEKI CHEKI MY LOVE Susundekou yo!
Egao de LET'S GO WOW!
Mou DON'T LOOK BACK

Soba ni LOVE Soba ni LOVE I KNOW THAT CHEKI CHEKI BABY MY LOVE
Mune ni LOVE Mune ni LOVE I KNOW THAT DOKI DOKI BABY YOUR HEART
Kimi to nara Donna koto mo Koete yukeru
Soba ni LOVE Soba ni LOVE I KNOW THAT CHEKI CHEKI BABY MY LIFE

(TEMI TEMI LOVE TEMI TEMI LOVE OH YEAH OH BABY
SHO MI SHO MI LOVE, SHO MI SHO MI LOVE)"

Hye In takes the last and finale prism jump. And of course it's her signature prism jump,

"Golden Star Illusion!"

Then the five of Puretty skated down the prism act tunnel. They opened a door and shoot up into the air twirling around then land on boxes making poses and shout together,

"Prism Act, Night Flower Fever!"

The crowd cheered and roared when they were finished. I looked down at Shara (who cheered the loudest out of the three of us) a big smile dawn her face it was just like an idol's. Her smile visioned when she caught me looking at her. I benth down to Shaira and Shara and whispered to them,

"The next prism show is going to be something truly special. So watch it very closely, okay." They give me questioning looks but I just smile back at them. Mion skates back into the middle of the ice rink.

"For the next prism show coming back from a long break it's CALLINGS!" Mion shouts into her mic. The crowd roars louder than ever and I feel as if my hearing is going to give way at any moment. The three Callings come out on ice and if possible the crowd gets even louder. I see Shou and give him a big wave, he looks over at my direction and smiles. I look at Shaira and Shara and their mouths are wide open, I laugh at the two. The crowd quiets down as the music starts to play.

"I can tell you why! I can't tell you why!

Hitori yogari Kodoku na BOKU wa KIMI no KIMOCHI wakatteru
Futari no KOTO Dare mo iwanai Himitsu ni shitai no sa
Kono negai Kanaetai
Meguri aeta KOTO ga kiseki (subete) sa
Oh-oh-!

Aseru KIMOCHI Dousureba ii no? Konna KIMOCHI hajimete sa
Yume no naka de Hohoemu KIMI ni KOKORO ubawarete shimatta
Kono omoi Tsutaetai
Yuuki dashite Kotoba ni suru yo

I LOVE U KIMI wa BOKU no yume no naka de ikiru
Subete wo uke tomeyou Shine on! Shine on! Shine on!
I LOVE U KIMI wa BOKU no Ude no naka de nemuru
Subete wo uke tomeyou Shine on! Shine on! Shine on!

Kage wo funde Miageta tsuki wa KIMI no mirai utsushiteru
Eien no bigaku Sen bun no ichi sura BUREnai mama KIMI ga iru

Ano kioku Wasurenai
Tsunaide te wo Hanashi wa shinai

U LOVE ME? BOKU wa KIMI no Kako no naka de ikiru
Subete wo uke ireyou Dream on! Dream on! Dream on!
U LOVE ME? BOKU wa KIMI no Mune no oku de nemuru
Subete wo uke ireyou Dream on! Dream on! Dream on!

Shine on! Shine on! Shine on!

Shou, Hibiki and Wataru all jumped into the air,

"Heart Warming Shower!" shouted Wataru as he did his prism jump.

"Shooting Star Spiral!" shouted Hibiki as he did his jump.

"Infinite Hugs!" Shou shouted as he did his prism jump.

I can tell you why! I can't tell you why!
Itsumo kimi wo aishiteru yo
Listen to my heart! Listen to my heart!
Itsumo kimi wo mitsumeteru
I can tell you why! I can't tell you why!
Itsumo kimi wo aishiteru yo
Listen to my heart! Listen to my heart!
Itsumo kimi wo mitsumeteru yo Oh~ WowWow

I can tell you why! I can't tell you why!
KIMI wo nidoto hanasanai yo"

The crowd cheered as Callings took their bows. My hands start to shake, MARs are up next. A quick look over at Shou and I'm reassured.

"Come with me girls," I tell the girls while taking their hands. We rush through the crowd to the other side towards backstage.

"Wait right here for your papa I'll be back in just a moment, okay," I say and they nod up at me. I ran deeper into backstage and make my way into the prism world. When I get there Rizumu and Mion are already there waiting for me.

"Sorry I'm late," I apologize.

"Don't worry about it, let's just get changed," Mion orders. The three of us hand over our prism stones and step onto the platform. Beams of light surround us and change us into our first ever prism stone outfits. We leave the prism world and step out into the ice rink. For the first time tonight was dead slight. I look around confused. I see tears in their eyes.

"Minna!" I shout out to the audience, "I missed you too!" I could hear the crowd from the crowd once again. Then the music finally starts to play.

"Let's dance together, Go for it! Go for it!
Do you wanna dance with me?

Sora no iro to haru no kaori
Mazete mireba koi no yokan
Te wo nobaseba todoku kyori ni
Mirai sugu soba ni aru

Yuukidashite mama no ruuju
Tsukete mireba mune DOKIDOKI
Sukoshi senobi otona mitai
PAPA ni naisho dakara nee!

Ima wa mada hayai to iu kedo...
Gaman dekinai saa Let's, Let's Dance! Let's Dance!!"

I took the first prism jump, followed by Rizumu chan then Mion chan.

"Fresh Fruit Basket!"

"Stardust Shower!"

"Do-Re-Mi-Fah Slider!"

"MEGA tanoshii! MECHA moriagaro!
MUZU MUZU RIZUMU ni NORI NORI nori makureba
Yancha na ko wa CHANSU te ni suru
Itsu no hi ka kanau hazu minna no PURIZUMU

MEGA ureshii! MECHA sawai ja wo!
Muzumuzu RIZUMU ni NARI NARI nari kirereba
Ganbaru ko wa itsumo makenai
Kokoro kara afure dasu honto no PURIZUMU

Let's dance together, Go for it! Go for it!
Do you wanna dance with me?
Let's Dance!"

We did MAR's signature prism jump for the last jump.

"MARS PHOENIX!"

My life from here on out is definitely going to change.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

161K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
663K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...