reckless // s.w.

By rosesxseavey

"C'mon." He sang into my ear. "You know you want to." I did want too,but,I was scared. But, this is the life... More

Reckless//Sammy Wilk Love Story
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
A/N
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
On Hold
17
18
19
Note
21
22
23
24

20

375 6 0
By rosesxseavey

Sam

After I left Logan's I went home and slept. I didn't feel like arguing with her. I love her too much. What am I gonna do now?

Logan

I ended up falling asleep on the couch. It felt like hours. I get up and it's dark. I look around for my phone and grab it.

I unlock my phone and lay there. I go on snapchat and check it. I don't feel good. I immediately get up and run to the bathroom. I open the lid and felt like I threw up my guts. I shut it and flush it.

What if I'm pregnant? I'm gonna be in so much trouble. My cheeks become wet. With tear stains. I pull my knees to my chest. Sobbing to myself.

I unlock my phone and text Brooke. I set my phone down and sit there. I sigh, not knowing what to do.

Brooke

I pull in the driveway with a bag containing a pregnancy test. I'm honestly scared. What if she really is pregnant? I'm kinda happy and scared.

Opening the door I see the bathroom light on. That's the only thing on. I shut the front door, setting my keys on the counter. I find my way to the kitchen. Getting a glass of water for her.

I go in the bathroom and find her sitting there. I sit down with her. I hate seeing her car. I wrap my arm around her. "Here you go." I hand her the test.

She takes it and I help her stand up. "Everything is gonna be okay." I hug her for a little bit. My cheeks are wet.

I go sit in the living waiting.

Logan

After Brooke leaves I take the stick out of the package. It's funny how you pee on it and it tells you if you or aren't pregnant. I do what I'm supposed to and wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...
16.2K 2.8K 61
"For Fuck's sake. Amelia, I swear to God if you are not going to start moving your pretty little legs, I'm gonna throw you on top of my shoulders and...
112K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
27.7K 762 47
He just stood there. Looking at me. The way I had reacted had put him in a state of shock. "I... I um," Every word I had learned from pre-school to n...