Underneath It All Jortini

By loving_unusual_life_

This story is about how Martina Stoessel became a new Stoessel. Francisco, Martina's brother has got it all... More

Eating In The Basement And HIM
Getting To Know About You Part 1
Getting To Know The Girls
#5 Getting To Know The Boys
Fran's Group
The Sleepover
The Makeover And The Best/Worst Morning Part 1
OMG TYGSM
#10 Flashbacks And Guess Who...
You'll Love It!!
Jorgito/Anywhere With You
Tinita's Birthday
AAAAAH LEON AND TINI?!
Surprise
The Forest
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY!!!!
Slash
Pleasure
AAAAHHH

I N T R O

1K 37 21
By loving_unusual_life_

Hi I am Martina Stoessel.
I'm more of an evil eye to my family. Everything I do is wrong and no matter what I do, it's not enough for them. As a rich family they must look like they love me or else their reputation would be ruined.

Hi I'm Jorge Blanco
I go to the school Studio On Beat after getting bullied at my other schools in Mexico. I now live in Argentina because my Mom got back together with my Dad and Sister Mercedes . I go to her school and she is not happy about it. With my parents back together, it's a living nightmare. Mom hates me and so does Dad because Mercedes is their favourite.

Hi I'm Diego Dominguez
I go to the school On Beat. My Mom and step family hate me so I ran away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 128 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
160K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
175K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...