My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... More

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
10. Jealousy?
11. HATE YOU!
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

35. London; Day 6

4.9K 126 29
By NSTSiYA

Pie's POV

It has been almost a week and I found out that the real bless when we opened up our eyes for the very first time in the morning was seeing the one who meant a lot to us and as for me; she's Kim. Today, those enchanted brown eyes didn't look at me when I woke up from my sleep. She was still sleeping – snoring softly to her deepest slumber. I leaned a bit closer to Kim, taking the opportunity to study her face. Sometimes I envied her to the fact that she was more flawless than me. Kimhan Jittaleela is as boyish as she could seem but her facial feature is no doubt soft just like a baby. She has thick eyebrows which are just so fine for her look, her pointed nose added the credits to her long face and my favourite part of all would be her thin lips. It still dazed me on how they could curl up into a small smile even if in her resting condition. I reached out my finger and traced them lightly. The temptation to kiss those lips grew stronger for each increasing second I tried to resist it. Then, it dawned upon me that the kiss on the lips didn't happen yesterday. How was it even possible? Oh, last night we spent our time with Lilith's family and when we came back to our place; we were just so exhausted to function.

I leaned in to her face and pecked those alluring lips. Kim crinkled her nose when I pulled away. I gave another quick kiss to her lips and this time Kim shook her head as if it was just disturbing. This would be the last attempt and before my lips touched Kim's, her eyes fluttered open.

"Pie..." She rubbed her eyes lazily. "You're awake before me?" She said and I nodded at her. Kim brought her hands around me and I rolled myself into her arms. I have always loved it when Kim stroked my hair. It was just so good to be like this; just two of us, savouring every second that we have for each other.

"I must be dreaming just now." I looked up to her as she said that to me. "I dreamt that you kissed me." Kim told me and all I could do in response was chuckling to my amusement. She wasn't aware that I kissed her for real, didn't she?

"What if I tell you that it was not a dream?" I asked her.

Kim made a face before she answered me. "Then, this must be a dream too."

"Why?" I found myself asking.

"It's because you're rarely this lovely in the morning." Kim shrugged.

"What are you looking at?"Kim feigned a voice. She got me! It was how I responded to her when I saw she was staring at me the other day when I was just awaken from my slumber.

"You're hideous!" Kim added and I just couldn't contain my laughter. Am I that terrible in the morning?

"Stop it! I feel bad." I shut her mouth with my palm. Kim removed it gently and brought my hand to interlace with hers.

"Don't feel bad about it. Your morning's demeanours were the colours to my life. I shall remember it, forever." I felt the sincerity in her words. Kimhan Jittaleela never failed to tell me how much she has always loved me. She never get tired to make me believe that we are meant to be together and most of all, she would never get exhausted to show how special I am to her.

"What if you grant me a sweet kiss?" Kim requested as she turned us around and hovered over me.

"Don't you say that I'm your only exception?" She winked at me and I felt my cheeks flushed red. This whole week, we used to kiss but when it comes to the point where Kim requested it from me, I just couldn't handle myself. It was still embarrassing to be in this situation.

"Close your eyes." I told her. Kim raised an eyebrow, questioning me with the order. "Just close your eyes or you will get nothing." I warned her with a look. Threatened with it, Kim hurriedly shut her eyes.

I brought my hands to her hair, stroking her short hair just the way she ever done to mine. Kim lowered her head and supported her form with both of her elbows. I was being caged underneath her and this closeness didn't bother me anymore – I was getting used to it or should I say I was getting comfortable with it? The latter would sound so fine. "I want you to know that you mean a lot to me and I'm just so grateful to have right now." I told her. Kim smiled but didn't say anything to me.

"When will I get the kiss?" Kim asked. She was just too noisy, didn't she?

"Then just kiss me." I pulled her head until her lips crushed to mine. It's all started with a light kiss which a few second later turned out to be a hot make out session. Someone please tell me that kissing couldn't be addictive because I think I could never resist the temptation anymore. If a few days ago kissing Kimhan Jittaleela made me felt that sinful, now it happened that I demanded for it like a daily booster – without it I'm lifeless.

"Don't stop..." I whispered to her ears when she pulled away for a brief moment of taking breath.

"I'm afraid I can't stop." Kim said to me, her eyes were clouded with lust.

"Just kiss me!" I grabbed her head down and felt her lips crushed into mine again hungrily. Later, I felt her whole weight pressed into my form and her warmth spread all over my exposing skin in comfort. The strange sense of pleasure began to build up from my very deepest core, giving me an extraordinary turn on. I have never experience this sort of feeling before and I guessed my darkest desire was just being initiated. I can't believe this! What has Kim done to me?

"P'Kim! Uncle Kim!" There was a loud knock on the metal door and it caused Kim to bolted up from me in the speed of a lightening as her reflect action. I groaned loudly and heard Kim giggled for my reaction. Well done Lilith, you just ruined my perfect moment.

"Your 'niece' is at the door." The sound of irritation echoed through my voice as I spoke to her. Oh come on Lilith! Why now? Shouldn't she still sleeping right now? It's still early.

"It's 8.00 a.m." Kim told me and I gazed at her in surprise. How did she know that I was trying to look at the watch? Did she invade into my mind that she knew my every attempt?

"It's still early! Come back here." I complained. "Can't we just pretend that we didn't hear it?" I rolled myself into the duvet. Kim looked at me intently before she laughed to her utmost amusement.

"Get up and take your bath. I'll go and check for Lilith." Kim told me. I heard her footfall faded away. She really cares about Lilith and should I envy the little one? Perhaps yes because she ruined my morning make out session and most of all, Kim gave her attention to the little one more than me right now.

"You won't get a single kiss from me anymore!"

The next thing I knew, someone was bouncing and jumping on the bed, sending my comfortable state into a mess. I doubt if there's an earthquake but then a hearty laughter filled in the air made me realized that it's a little girl's voice; laughing out loud to her amusement.

"Lilith! What are you doing? Could you stop bouncing on my bed?" I grunted in annoyance but then she happened not to listen to me.

"Wake up P'Pie! Wake up!" She said. No – her voice was too loud that she could put a loud speaker into shame.

"I'm awake now. Could you please just stop?" I took her tiny form into my arms and made her seated on my lap. Lilith smelled good just like cherry. The sweet innocent scent filled in my lungs taking me back to my childhood days where my Mom happened to wash my hair with the same kind smell of shampoo.

"Good morning P'Pie." Lilith greeted me with a kiss on my cheek. Wait, I don't see Kim around. Where's she?

"Good morning Lilith. What are you doing here?" I tried to sound friendly even though deep inside I could hate this girl because she just ruined my morning. Again, I want to point out it here, Lilith ruined my morning.

"My Mom and Mummy said I could spend some time with both of you since Uncle Kim did tell us that you're going to leave soon." The girl said and it struck me at the very moment that my time with Kim would also be over very soon.

"Where's your Uncle Kim?" I asked the little one because she was the last person to see Kim.

"She's cooking the breakfast." Lilith jumped out from my held. "Well, Uncle Kim said I should help you to take your bath." The little one ran her fingers through her hair in confusion. I watched her intently, waiting for any further command from her Uncle Kim. "I don't really know how to help you. My Mummy is the one who often help me to shower." Lilith said and I swore I couldn't contain my laugh any longer. Why she took things too serious?

"I can do that on my own, dear. What if you go and help your Uncle Kim. I'll join both of you later." I told her and she nodded knowingly. I was about to tell something to her when she already darted to the kitchen. God! This campervan is too small for three. Crossed that! I mean if we happen to have a child in here, it's just too crowded and disaster could happen.

*************************************************************************

When I got myself freshened up, I walked to the kitchen. Well, I'm just so glad that I don't need to walk for a longer distance just to reach the kitchen like our home back in Thailand. This compact space finally gave me some benefit. Lilith walked to my direction in hurry and she bumped on me because of her clumsiness. I managed to support her before she stumble onto the floor with the plates in her hands. I just couldn't imagine if she got hurt. We are so dead! Astrid is going to kill us.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She apologized.

"Be careful. You surely don't want to see me being killed by your Mummy." Lilith laughed upon hearing my response. She placed the plates on the dining table and I headed to see Kim.

"Need some help?" I approached her. She's preparing the coffee.

"Good morning sweetheart." Kim greeted me with her charming smile. "How's your sleep?" She asked with a slight tone of amusement in her voice.

"Good! I have a very pleasant morning." I rolled my eyes at her. "Why did you even let Lilith jumped on the bed?" I stepped closer to her. I have to minimize my volume; the little one might misunderstand me.

"A new version of alarm clock?" I shot her a death glare. "Come on Pie. It's our last day here. Do you want to spend your day only in the bed?" Kim said to me. Wait! She told me today would be our last day in London? I thought we have another one more day left to be here?

"Come again, Kim? It's our last day here?" I queried, doubting my own hearing even though I thought I heard it crystal clear just now. My gut twisted, giving me an uneasy feeling and my heart started to ache. It gradually pained me that I couldn't describe the discomfort. If a few days ago, I wish that the agreement we have dealt for would end quickly, now I didn't even think I wanted to leave London; not because I'm so in love with the city but I don't want this agreement to end that soon. I started to feel comfortable with Kim's presence in my life and I thought I need more time; just both of us together.

The slight slap of reality dawned upon me. Kimhan Jittaleela is the man of her words. I beg for you just for a week. Let me love you as my heart has always desire and when it is done, I won't bother you anymore. Kim's voice echoed in my mind. What? How could it be? Yesterday, she said we will work on this relationship together! Oh no; it's me who asked her for it. She didn't say anything to me rather thanked me for the chance. How couldn't I realize it? She didn't promise me as she often does. She didn't promise me that she will take part in my request. She didn't.

I waited for Kim to answer me but she stared at the floor while looking conflicted. "We have to go home. My father was so infuriated when he knew I wasn't around for almost a week." She said, nearly whispering.

"What?" I sound more like shouting at her. "I thought he did know that we will be away for a vacation." I feel my head aching. I couldn't believe that Kim was actually sneaking out and left her work unorganized. She's a responsible person, rarely being impetuous. Though, it was not the exact reason on why I felt mad at her. She didn't aware that I was infuriated with something else; I just didn't expect that our bonding time would finally come to an end.

"I'm sorry Pie. Just please don't pick up a fight when we have Lilith here. It's so inappropriate." Kim reached for me but I dodged away quickly. I shook my head in indignant; Kim gazed at me with a pleading look. This was just too much.

"Look Pie, if you want to stay here for one more day, I will just go back alone or if you wish to extend your stay here for another week, I can handle it for you too." Kim told me. Stupid Kim! She thought it was a good offer? I don't need those long vacations. Didn't she know I need her? I need her to convince me that our relationship is worth to keep. I need her to teach me what love should possibly be. How could she say that to me; leaving me alone here without her? Now I realized it. Our one week vacation was not the medium for Kim to love me as she always wanted it to be – it was meant to trap me. She did this just to make me fall for her and then she left me hanging with no direction and indication of where our relationship would head to.

I felt my tears threatening to spill from the corner of my eyes. Frustrated yet disappointed with her, I darted out from the kitchen heading to exit door. When I rushed to find my way out, I saw Lilith looking at us; surely she was witnessing our argument just now. I just don't care of what she thought about us, my heart is aching and no one understands how it feels to be fooled around.

I quickened my pace but later I found myself running. I don't know where I should head to but followed where my legs could take me. I ran across some campervans and motor homes before I reached the woodland. Kim didn't come after me; I knew she wouldn't leave Lilith alone and I just don't want to see her at this very moment. When I thought I was far enough to escape from Kim, I slumped down on the ground – exhausted. I didn't realize it when I started to cry but my face was wet with tears.

"I hate you Kimhan." I murmured to no one. Why does it feel this hurt? Why did we even arrange the stupid agreement? Then, it dawned upon me that she wasn't trying to hurt herself but it's me who get hurt.

The ray of sunlight blinded me and I have to move to a shady place. I found a big tree; the trunk is huge enough for me to lean on and at the same time being my hiding place. Call me a child but I need my time alone. I don't want Kim to find me, not right now.

********************************************************************

I felt someone cradling my form, carrying me with a great care. Did I fall asleep? I peeked open my eyes slowly and when my sight finally adjusted to the view, I saw Kim. How did she find me?

"Don't move." Kim warned but she wasn't looking at me. Her steps were slow but I knew they were a long stride.

"Put me down! I can walk." I protested.

"No. I know you'll run away again." Kim shook her head. Perhaps she was partially right but where did she think I would head to? I have no idea at all rather than finally lost inside the woodland.

"I won't go anywhere. Put me down." I demanded but then I felt Kim's grip became even tighter on my sides. She won't let me go.

"You're such a child!" Kim sounded angry. Didn't she know I was infuriated too?

"I hate you!" I shouted. Kim gazed at me once but seemed not to be affected with the hatred I expressed to her. She chose to keep silent.

"What's wrong with you, Pie? You don't usually behave this way?" Kim asked me. I don't know myself either. It was just too complicated to be explained. The agreement we have dealt, the words of her promises and the fear that haunted me were utterly mixed up and messed up my mind.

"I just hate you and your stupid agreement! I hate everything about you!" I shouted again. I don't even care if people heard us; I don't even care if people are watching. I just can't contain my disappointment.

Kim looked at me and sighed. Her mouth opened and closed alternately but none of it came out to be an audible voice. "You didn't promise me that we will make it work. You don't want me anymore, Kim?" My heart crumpled inside.

"Pie! What are you talking about? I need you and you know how much I love you. How could you say that? You're just over thinking about stuff and please stop that." Kim frowned at me. Later, we arrived at our campervan. Lilith was nowhere to be seen and I guessed she just headed her motor home then.

Kim put me down on the chair at the dining table and then walked away to somewhere. She came back awhile later with a basin. I frowned at her but she didn't say anything to me. I watched her soaked the cloth in the water and reached it out to my face.

"You have to take your bath again right after this." Kim told me. I scanned all over myself. My skirt and shirt was full of dirt. I think the same goes to my face. Done with my face, Kim took my hands and cleaned them. Right after it, she cleaned my legs. I burrowed my eyes to the floor, unable to look at her but most of the time I felt conflicted.

"I'll reheat your breakfast. You should go and clean yourself now. I'll see you later." Kim said and left.

**************************************************************************

Kim took me for a walk and I think I'll just enjoy our walk in silence. She held my hand and I wished it will last forever. When the agreement suddenly flashed in my mind, I flinched inside. How can I handle it when all I long for is her touch, her care and... her kiss? Kim felt my grip tensed up and she gazed at me – concern.

"Stop thinking nonsense." Kim said. Before I could utter anything to her, she pulled me in for a kiss – on the forehead. "I love you." She told me and I let myself to be soaked in the warmth of her confession.

"Look, we are almost there." Kim added and I was taken aback. I thought we are just walking around? I was wrong. We are actually heading to a place and again, she let me wondering aimlessly.

"You should probably inform me about everything before we do something or head somewhere." I grunted while Kim chuckled in return.

"How could I tell you when you pull a long face all the time?" She sneered. It has been awhile I didn't see the ugly smirk of hers. It's as annoying as always.

Five minutes of walking and we finally reached the targeted spot. All I could see in my view is a lake and also a flock of beautiful swans.

"Let's have a seat there." Kim pointed to a direction. Later, I figured out that someone has prepared the place for us. There's a round wooden table equipped with a four tools around it and not only that we got plenty food and drinks on it. So, I guess this is kind of picnic?

"I'm not surprise." I said to her. Kim shrugged at me and beckoned me to take my seat while she had hers opposite to mine. I didn't realize it when we first came here but little Lilith is suddenly here with us. She has something in her hand. It's a guitar.

"Here is it Uncle Kim." She handed the instrument to Kim and Kim took it. Though, she didn't make an eye contact with me. "I'll be leaving now." She stepped backward and ready to leave.

"Where are you going, dear?" I found myself asking. Lilith seemed to be a little afraid as she gazed at me. I wonder if I had frightened her.

"I'll just play around, somewhere around here." She told me. I doubt that she really has friends right now. I haven't seen her with the other children since we arrived here.

"Why don't you stay with us?" I suggested and Lilith's face lit up in excitement. It's only for awhile before she frowned in doubt.

"Is it fine with you?" She asked, a slight expression of guilt showed up on her innocent facial feature.

"Sure. You said you want to spend your time with us, right? Your Uncle Kim and I will leave TOMORROW." I intended to stress it out on the tomorrow while gazing at Kim. The tom sighed softly. I wonder what she thinks.

***********************************************************************

I spent my time, listening to Lilith's tale about her daily life, school and friends. How I wish I could switch my life with her. I wanted to live my life without worries and all Ii could feel is the joy. Go to school, playing, and running. She said she hated taking naps and believed me Lilith dear, when you grow older, you'll appreciate your brief mid day sleep.

"I want to grow up faster." Lilith said enthusiastically and I snorted inside. Lilith, someday you'll come to the point of your life where all you wish is you could stop growing up.

"And why is that?" Kim seemed never get tired of listening to the little girl. She would never get tired of doing everything, I guess.

"I just can't wait to meet my soul mate just like Mom and Mummy did." She stared into the air – daydreaming about her future. She's just five – year – old child, how she could ponder that far to the stage of finding a soul mate for her? Shame on me! Maybe and just maybe, the tom who sat right in front of me could be my soul mate but what did I do to embrace the chance and opportunity? I denied for every possibility.

"Well, are you going to have a girlfriend too?" I decided to ask. I wonder what this little one would think about her future when her life style is in the influence of her lesbian mothers.

Lilith gazed at me and gradually her lips curled into a smile. "Mummy said it doesn't matter of whom I would fall in love with. What does matter is what I feel and how I would dedicate myself to the relationship." She told me. Astrid has filled this young girl with a great lesson of life. Didn't Lilith tell the same thing as Astrid told me last night?

"I wish you will have a happy life with your soul mate." I said to her and she nodded at me.

"P'Pie, aren't you going to marry Uncle Kim?" Lilith asked out of sudden. I stared to my own fingers, they curled into a fist – I don't have my answer for that. I don't want the wedding to take place and what does it tell you?

"I'm not ready yet for it." I told her truthfully.

"Mummy said it's alright to feel scared." Lilith said with the hint to imply something to me. I averted my eyes at her, waiting for the further details of her say. "It shows that we are a step ahead to be brave and on the way to overcome our fear." She told me wisely as it has long ago imprinted inside her mind.

I shifted my sight to Kim. Her facial expression was nonchalant but who would know if she was actually laughing at me in silent? She could laugh on my face because even a little child is wiser than me. Credit to Astrid who has successfully manipulated the meaning of being scared; the mother to this child just rephrased its negative connotation to a positive one.

"P'Pie, do you know that P'Kim wanted to sing a song for you?" Lilith said to me, leading us to a new topic of our conversation. My mind flew out for a moment. I have never known that Kim used to sing and she could even play the guitar.

"Is it so?" I asked to Kim and she nodded timidly. Kim took the guitar and Lilith shifted her seat next to the tom. Kim nodded at her as if they were communicating their secret language and little Lilith nodded in return. What are they going to do anyway? I become curious.

"Pie, I dedicate this song for you and please accept it as the sign of my apology." Kim began. Lilith rose up from her seat and walked to me. I didn't see it coming but so suddenly she handed me a cute teddy bear – just comfortable enough for me to hug it in my arms. How did Kim manage to do all of this?

"That's for you." Kim said. I shot her a doubting look and if she understood the gesture, she began to speak again. "It's not Lilith's teddy bear. I bought it fresh from the shop." Kim rolled her eyes at me.

"I see." I nodded at her and hugged the teddy bear. "I'm waiting..."

Kim began to play the guitar and the sound composed into a melody. When she started to sing I felt like I was being absorbed into a different dimension where the only persons who existed there were Kim and I. She gazed at me right into my eyes and I couldn't tear away my gaze from her. As if the song was meant to depict our current relationship; there she captured me with a few lines of the lyric which is directed to me.

All the fears you feel inside

And all the tears you've cried

They're ending right here

I'll heal your hardened soul

I'll keep you so close

Don't worry; I'll never let you go

You're all I need

You're everything

I just wanna hold you

I just wanna kiss you

I just wanna love you all my life

I normally wouldn't say this but I just can't contain it

I want you here forever right here by my side

**************************************************************************

"Great! You voice is soooo lovely." Lilith praised. It's not only her who was stunted to listen to Kim – me too. Who could ever guess that Kimhan Jittaleela who used to be so cold – hearted was actually has the heart of Shakespeare's? Romeo oh my Romeo! This Juliet is melting down.

"What do you think, P'Pie? Does Uncle Kim forgiven?" The little one queried.

"Maybe..." I shrugged, pretending that the dedicated song was nothing to me. Lilith grunted and crinkled her nose as she stepped back to Kim. She whispered something to Kim and I knew they were up to a new plan. I let them discussed among themselves and shifted my attention to the teddy bear Kim gave to me. It's white in colour and there's a white scarf wrapped around its neck. The childish side of me decided to do a makeover to this teddy bear. Disentangling the scarf carefully and decided to rearrange it into a new knot. Out of nowhere, something hard slipped from my hand to the ground. The shiny reflection of the object blinded me momentarily as I reached down to pick it up. Soon, when the object got into my hand, I figured out that it is a silver butterfly pendant. The fine and meticulous craving design of its both wings were those I have never seen in my life – it's just beautiful. As scrutinize it for a moment longer, I found out that the left side of the wing has my name craved on it while Kim's was on the right. It seemed like this pendent is specially designed for us – or perhaps it's for me.

"Kim..." I called her out. Both Lilith and Kim turned to look at me at any instant.

"Opsy! She found it before us." Lilith gaped so did Kim. Bingo! I could probably celebrate my victory by now.

"Is it for me?" I held out the pendent and it swayed from side to side as the result of the force I made. "I love surprise."

"Go and help your sweetheart with it." Lilith nudged Kim. The tom bolted up from her seat immediately just like she was being electrocuted by the electricity. Sometimes I thought Kim was a bit hilarious person. How she could possibly ask a little girl's help after all? Lilith has been her loyal helper since yesterday, I guess. She did everything under Lilith's instruction!

"I hope you like it." Kim walked gingerly to my direction. It was funny how at this age of us, she still looked like a shy teenager who was about to approach her crush for the first time. A sheepish grin appeared on her face as she came closer to my direction.

"It's beautiful. When did you get it for me?" I asked – curious.

"It's long time ago." Kim said taking the pendent from me.

"When?" I didn't think she answer me for that. Kim didn't immediately respond to me, instead she spun me around until I gave my back to her. I was being caged in between her arms – that was when she brought the pendent to my front.

Kim began to fasten the pendent around my neck and she whispered softly to my ear. "It's when I started to realize that I'm madly in love with you." I tried to look at her but she held me still. Kim wrapped her hands around my waist and I leaned the whole weight of mine onto her form. I'd involuntarily inhaled the citrus scent of hers. I'm still wondering on how it could give a sort sense of calm to me – I just love the way Kim smelled.

"You can kiss now. I won't look." Lilith interrupted and I totally forgotten that the little one was still with us. Lilith covered her eyes with her hands but she left a few of her fingers parted that she was able to actually to look at us. What a naughty girl!

"Lilith, you should head your motor home now." Kim pointed to her wristwatch as she spoke to the little girl. "Your Mummy reminded you to go back on lunch time." Kim added. Lilith pouted with her sour expression.

"I'll see you again before we leave." Lilith said.

"Please say my thank you to your Mummy for the guitar. Be careful." Kim told the girl before the little one skipped away, leaving just both of us.

"Where were we?" Kim turned her attention back to me.

"Oh I know. Let me kiss my cute sweetheart." Kim twirled me around until I faced her again.

"No." I shook my head. I had my mouth protected with both of my palms that not any single portion of it was exposed to the view.

"Do you realize that I haven't got one yesterday?" Kim took a step towards me while I arranged a long step backwards.

"You have to work hard for that." I spoke to her. Kim's forehead creased into a perfect shape of confusion. "Catch me if you can." There's the dare and I began to skip away from her. I have the advantage when it came to running. Kim wasn't a fit person and you could say that she has a lower stamina. She easily got exhausted when she ought to do any cardiovascular activities. Let's say that my Kimhan is not the kind of sports person.

"Pie, this is unfair." Kim bellowed from a distance. I mocked her with my silly movement and dance. Kimhan Jittaleela was highly sensitive to insults and there she began to arrange her stride of getting me.

"You short legs might be mightier than me but you have to bear in your mind that I can make a long stride with my long legs." Kim said as she got closer to me.

"You should probably start to go to the gym, Kim. You have to keep yourself fit." I moved to the other place where the distance was safe for me from being caught by the tom.

"I think the exercise in bed is more helpful, don't you think so?" I thought I knew what she meant to me. "Twice a day would be great. That happens before sleep and also in the morning." There she was. We did openly talk about the intimate matter for now. There's no hiding, there's no implicit meaning – just a straight forward, shameless conversation.

"Nasty!"

"Come on Pie. I surrender." Kim lifted both of her arms to the air. "It's fine if we don't kiss. Just come back here and let me hug you." She spread her arms to me.

Just like a little girl who was so excited to see her parents when they came home after work, I ran myself to Kim. I jumped into her arms as I reached her and Kim caught me gladly with all her strength. She twirled us around and our laughter filled the air in unison.

"Perhaps it's you who should go to the gym, Pie. You're gaining your weight." Kim complained. I pinched her cheeks – she yelped in pain.

"You love to complain about me. You should be punished." I threatened her with a look.

"Punishment again?" Kim frowned.

"Yes."

"And what is it?" Kim fixed her arms around me and lifted me up higher.

"I've always wanted to do this." I brought my finger to her lips, tracing the outer line of her thin lips gently. Kim raised her eyebrows to me and I knew she was bewildered with my statement.

I have always wanted to do this and I leaned closer to her face until our nose touched. Kim gasped silently but then she didn't tear away her gaze from mine. I want this to be perfect just like I have ever watched it in the movie and fairy tale stories; I wrapped my hands around her neck, reducing the distance between us and as I have always wanted it to be, I kissed her on her lips, entangling to each other with this closest gap.

"If I tell you that I love you too, would you feel glad to hear it?" I asked her still with the close distance between us. I leaned my forehead to Kim's and it seemed like she didn't mind with the closeness at all.

Though, I thought I know what her answer could be, I guessed Kim would have a different answer for that. I could feel it. "I have longed to listen to those three magical words since forever, Pie." She told while drawing me closer into her embrace. I wonder how she managed to carry me in her arms for these long minutes. Kimhan Jittaleela might not be as fit as ever but she is absolutely strong.

"However, I do believe that actions speak louder than words." She added.

"Did any parts of my body language speak their words of love to you?" I inquired for the things I might not be aware of it.

"Sure. You portrayed them a lot." Kim chuckled. "Do you need an evidence for that?" She asked without a slight feel of doubt.

"No. I don't want to listen to it. It must be embarrassing." I shook my head quickly.

"It's more than enough for me if you're willing to stay and don't leave my side, Pie. I will ask for more." She told me.

"What if we happen to be separated because of an awful circumstance such as people intend to separate and break both of us apart?" I queried to her. The uneasy feeling started to envelope me as Fern's image floated in my mind. How could I forget it when she tended to kill me and we did fight about Kim?

"I'll always find the ways to make you come back to me." My heart melted to the words of her reply. I could see her efforts. She always wanted to keep us together.

"But what if it happens that you hated me because the slander which people falsely created to destroy us?" I flooded her with all possibilities. I don't how and I don't even know why. My gut knotted into a twist of discomfort to think about it. Jealousy and revenge could bewitch people into a demon. If formerly I didn't even care for the grudges which Fern held against me, now I felt distress about it.

"Stop thinking nonsense, Pie. It won't happen." Kim laughed as if the things I mentioned to her were completely a silly joke. She didn't know that Fern used to threaten me and I was nearly killed the other day at the hospital. She didn't aware that Fern was the dangerous antagonist in this play. Kim just didn't recognise everything because she used to love Fern tenderly.

"And if it does really happening, you will still say it is a nonsense thing." I mumbled the say. It would be pointless to talk to Kim about the matter. We would end up quarrelling to each other.

"Pie you are a bit emotional today." Kim said, interrupting my mind. I gazed at her with a frown. What did she try to point out here?

"I know, your period is coming, isn't it?" She surmised. I could say that I was surprise with her awareness.

"Never mind, let's get to our place and I'll cook our lunch." Kim switched the topic. I guessed this was it. I have to believe Kim and stop think nonsense.

***************************************************************************

"Kim, what are you trying to imply here, by giving me this butterfly pendant?" I observed the pendant once again, admiring how beautiful it is. Kim was preparing our lunch. She did all the chores while we were here and I would say that this vacation is a break for me from being a maid to her.

"Well, it carries various meaning to people and mine would be differ from all of them." Kim said, switching off the stove and headed to me with the meal.

"And what was it meant for me?"

"It's for us." Kim corrected me.

"Explain it to me, Kim. Let me listen to your thought." I asked her. Kim took her seat across me and while she was doing that, she placed the plate of my meal in front of me. I beckoned me to eat and I knew we will talk about it while we were having our lunch – together.

"The butterfly resembles both of us." Kim began. "I guess you noticed it that both sides of the wings have our name on it." I nodded at her. Yes. I saw it just now.

"Split the wings." Kim instructed to me and I frowned at her. She was insane. There's no way for me to cause damage to the pendant. I love it.

Realizing the discomfort of my expression, Kim began to speak again. "It can be split. Just do it." Kim assured it to me. I doubted it but I thought I need to give it a try. As gentle as I could do, I split them into two where they were actually created with such function.

One of the wings hung to the string on my neck while the other half was in my hand. It was not called a butterfly pendant anymore. They were just the broken wings. I took a look of which part of the wing that separated from the string and it turned out to be Kim's.

"What do you see?" Kim queried.

"The broken wings?" I placed the part of the separated wing on the table.

"And that is exactly what would happen if I were to separate from you." Kim said truthfully.

"Without you, I'm just like a helpless wing which loses its complement pair to fly through the sky and without you Pie, I'm incomplete. I need you as the other half of me. I need you to complete me. I don't wish for your strength to support me but all I need is you to be by my side. Did you see that Pie? Without you, I'm just like the broken wings; so helpless that I can do nothing about it."

"You have become the Shakespeare of the day." I feigned a laugh. Kim flinched a bit. It was not that I didn't appreciate her purest revelation. I was just scared – I'm afraid that I failed to be brave enough and fly together with her as a pair of wings.

"Kim, you're thinking too much about it. We will work together for our relationship; I have ensured that to you. Just please support me and give me some more time." How did she expect me to react to this? I lost my words. Kim was hoping too much and it frightened me. I realized that she was torn apart to keep us together and at the same time in an attempt to stop the crazy deals we have dealt for. I did aware that she has put a lot of efforts to make things right and I was just being here for nothing but causing a lot of troubles to her.

"It's not over thinking, Pie." Kim sighed.

"I'm breaking inside." She muttered her words. I did listen to it entirely and I knew exactly how she felt; it was just torturing that we were both trapped in the deals which we had set up without a second thought of their consequences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...
49.3K 1.9K 75
This is just a fan made story. whatever and whoever characters involved in this story doesnt affect their real life.
81.3K 2.1K 41
this a typical kimpie lovestory. since many fans were craving for another chapter of this cool lovestory. and many wants aom and tina team up. so i...
50.5K 1.4K 50
a twist lovestory about a guy who fell inlove with his bestfriend who was lately revealed as a tom.and the tom who was attracted to his childhood bul...