Stark's Daughter

By MrsGeorgiaB

Skye Meyers was an accident. An accident of playboy Tony Stark, Iron Man, and he didnt know until now. Will h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I am writing more
First Chapter of Next book

Chapter 14

14.3K 558 95
By MrsGeorgiaB

My brain starts to clog up with anger and soon i can't control myself. I see the black porche opposite and all i want to do is destroy it. Suddenly, the anger disappears and the car in front of me erupts into flames. I jump back and Thor pulls me away.

"Did you just do that? Your eyes have gone back to brown now." He asks. I start to shiver with shock.

"I think i did." I admit, i pull out my phone and place on my wrist, shaking.

"Jarvis, scan me." I order. The blue light rushes over my wrist.

"Brain waves are abnormal. Blood pressure high. Heart rate high." He recites.

"I think i blew up the car. Am i a mutant?" I ask, my eyes filling with tears. Thor wraps his arms around me and i fight back the tears.

"You just destroyed Captain's child." He points out.

"What?" I ask, pulling away.

"That's Captain's car you just destroyed and he treats that car like his child."

"He's going to kill me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 607 24
Tom Hiddleston has a daughter and he is willing to give her the life any child would love and enjoy while keeping her safe. May that be letting her...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
13.1K 896 30
Sarah is a normal human girl (or so she thought) that has a very boring life. Until she was taken by him. He was a king and she was grown to believin...
233K 8.3K 51
Riley and Maya are going into their freshman year of high school, and they certainly don't know what to expect. Riley is most anxious and nervous, bu...