The Alpha that Changed My Life

By Always_Escape

After a horrible tragedy, Jessie had no choice but to become a rogue. She spends most of her time in wolf for... More

The Alpha that Changes My Life
Ch.3
CH.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18

Ch.2

29.8K 893 20
By Always_Escape

JAYS P.O.V

AAAAGGGG stupid alpha duties! I can't believe my dad is still on me about the whole mate thing. I mean yes, I'm an alpha that's mate less ,but hey that's not my fault I did my best to find her but I couldn't!

~Dude you need a run go. I will cover for you.~ said my beta James

~Thanks dude, I really could use a run to clear my head.~ I said back

~No prob.~said James

And with that I was out the door. As soon as I got into the woods I shifted into my black wolf and started to run. I was running when I got this feeling to go left ,so I did and when I got to a small clearing there was the most beautiful she wolf I have ever seen. Her smell is intoxicating she smells like strawberry's, vanilla, and roses. she is pure white, brown eyes, and is the size of a small horse.

~What is your name and what are you doing on my land~ I said. My wolf growled at me for being mean ,but she's a rogue.

~My name is Jessie and I'm a rogue. I didn't know I crossed onto pack territory please let me pass.~ she said before she started swaying a little and passed out.

~MATE.MINE.MATE~ Yelled my wolf Chase.

WHAT THE HECK? SHE'S MY MATE? I FINALLY FOUND HER!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 6K 36
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
365K 14.4K 25
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
13.3K 397 23
"Serena run and never come back!", he said while he was fighting with the guards to protect me. He is a good man after all. I looked behind me to see...
11.8K 462 17
Book cover art by: Nastena_Prime on Twitter. :) An Obey Me! fairy tale au that specializes in Mammon angst, the ship Diamon, and absolute fairy tale...