The Alpha that Changes My Life

• Dedicated to ghostwisperer72

*READERS PLEASE NOTE THAT I WAS 13 WHEN I WROTE THIS! IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 10 YEARS SINCE THEN! I HAVE NOT HAD THE TIME TO EDIT SO THERE ARE A LOT OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND THE PLOT IS SHIT. SO PLEASE BE NICE WHEN COMMENTING!*

I was running, running faster and faster, through the thick, tall, shaded trees of the forest. I love the feel of the wind in my fur, the pumping ground under my paws, the smell of nature. I feel at peace whenever I run.

~Where are we going?~asked my wolf Lexia

Yes I said wolf, I'm a werewolf and yes werewolves do exist. Twilight got most of it right except our clothes do not rip when we change, vampires do NOT sparkle, they do not have powers, and their fangs are always out.

~I don't really know~ I said back. I keeped on running for another hour when Lexia asked.

~Hey, what is that amazing smell?~

What is she talking about? What smell?That's when i smelt the most amazing smell. It smells like water lilies, a summers breeze, and fresh brownies ,and with the amazing smell came the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. He was as big as a horse, jet black, light blue eyes, and held himself up like an alpha. When I heard his voice I almost melted.

~Who are you and what are you doing on my land?~ His voice is beautiful, looking at me with distaste and that had my wolf whimpering in pain at the thought of him not liking us.

~My name is Jessie and I'm a rogue. I didn't know I crossed onto pack territory please let me pass.~ I said before I started feeling funny. The last thing I saw was the beautiful male wolf look at me in horror before the world went black.