"It's Me." A Five Nights at F...

By CoffeeCat000X

Mike Schmidt finds a job after moving to his new apartment. Though something seems to be wrong. What will hap... More

New Job?
Night One
Night Two
Freddy's during the day.
Night Three. Are you ready for Freddy?
Night four. Freddy troubles.
Night five.
Scott
New Beginnings
The Game
Question

No More.

780 25 4
By CoffeeCat000X

    "I'm telling you," I say to my oldest son, "That place is dangerous." David chuckles. "Dad you say that about everything, besides you're getting older.. I think your memories are confused. 

He can say what he wants, but I remember that  day very clearly. It's been years since I worked there and I admit I am getting older, but if I didn't at least warn David, I would feel guilty once he came back and started telling me what happened to him.  David was a grown man though and could make his own decisions. 

       I just hope he has enough sense to quit, unlike I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...