Crystal Banks 2 ~Sequel to Cr...

By JulyWinterrs

it's 6 years later and all hell has broken in Beacon Hills. Crystal has finally decided to return. How will t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ

Chapter 19

50 2 0
By JulyWinterrs

~Crystal's P.O.V~

Kol, Dustin, Autumn, and I were in the library discussing the murder of our uncle Finnick when I noticed something glowing on a book shelf. "Kol what the hell is that," I ask pointing. "Um... a book?" "No, its glowing you don't see it?" "Obviously not sis." He grabs the book off the shelf and immediately drops it. "Ow, shit that damn book burned me! What the hell is that thing?" Kol yelles holding his burning hand. I frown at him, pussy. "Its a book how did it burn you," Dustin says crossing his arms. Autumn slaps the back of his head, "Stop being an ass." Dustin keeps silent but sends her a glare. I roll my eyes at them and pick the book up. "Woah, its glowing..." Kol says with wide eyes. I send him a look then open the book.

Dear Crystal,

You're probably wondering why you never noticed this glowing book on the bookshelf. That's because I hid it until you were ready for it... Ready for the truth. And now you are. This is my real journal , your father has no idea that I'm writing this for you and only for you Crystal.

If I'm guessing correctly you've met your older brother Dustin. Please tell him I never meant to hurt him, and that I didn't have a choice but to give him up. He was safest away from Jason. Please tell him I love him.

So now its time for the truth. Kol and Autumn are only you're half siblings. Jason is not your father... Finnick is. I know in my other journal I said that he didn't have any children but the truth is you and Dustin are his kids. And he's my natural mate. I was supposed to be with him and I still want to be to this day but Jason won the battle for my hand and he is the father of Kol and Autumn. You and Autumn are not twins but you're 10 months apart from her.

I stopped reading and dropped the book. "Crystal what is it?" Autumn said.

"She found out the truth," Finnick says appearing in front of me. I bowed my head and stayed silent. "Cry's, what the hell is he talking about?" Dustin asks. I didn't have to look at him to know that he was glaring at our father. "Crystal come over here."

No Crystal, you know you want a taste of the dark side.

I looked up at Kol and shook my head. I needed to learn from the king himself there was always two sides to a story. He frowned at me and Autumn spoke up, "Crystal nows not the time for games." "No ones playing games. But Kol of course. Nephew you must choose which side. Crystals or mines." "What?" I asked in complete confusion. Kol looked down with a defeated look on his face. "He didn't tell you that we were connected did he? Well you see everything you tell him, you tell me. He's like a walking radio for me. So thanks nephew. Crystal isn't it nice finding out the truth. "I'll end you Finnick." "You'll just be ending yourself." "What," Autumn and Dustin yell. No that's not supposed to happen. Kol can't die. "That's a risk I'm willing to take Finnick." "Kolton, I would really rethink that." "Don't you dare call me that," Kol says.

Finnick snaps his fingers and I feel a surge of power go through me. "Why not Kolton? Afraid Crystal might just see what you really are?" I step away from everyone and sit down. Kol glances at me, "I don't even know that I am." "You're a monster just like the rest of your siblings. Autumn's a siren, Dustin is a Curser, Crystal is everything in between, but Kolton what exactly are you?" Kol flinched at his original name being called by... Him. "I don't know." "Well what did those liers tell you?" "That I have an uncle that cursed the Banks name. Well just you and dad. Our children aren't cursed." Kol hissed. I completely forgot that his real name was Kolton, I was always forbidden to call him Kolton.

"Stop calling me that," Kol hissed flashing his orange eyes at Finnick- my father. Dustin frowns as his eyes turn all black. "I wouldn't do that if I were you son," Finnick says and Dustin instantly calm down. Autumn takes a few steps away from our brothers giving me a worried look. Then my eyes get redirected to my mothers journal. I pick it back up and continue reading.

I'm so sorry you had to find out this way Crystal. I really am. Your father- Finnick will explain that story to you I promise. And if Dustin, Kol, and Autumn don't know already tell them. I wrote this book for you and you only because your mind is now protected and the only one that can read it, if you allow it is Derek.

Yes Derek is your mate. And he always will be. But Leo is also your mate, he's like a backup mate if something was to happen to Derek. Now I've seen the future and it's amazing for you and Derek, you guys will always have each other. Forever.

My eyes began to tear up. Derek and I are gonna be fine. I smile and run to him. Derek.

He was lying on the couch peacefully. "Derek," I choke out." He looks up at me before standing up and I rush into his arms crying my eyes out. "Shhh. Crystal everything will be ok." "Finnick is my biological father," I cry burring my head in his shoulder. "That doesn't matter Crystal." "Yes it does Derek all my life I've been lied to about pretty much everything." I say starting to hyperventilate. He pushes me away to look at me, "Everything is going to be fine babe."

"Crystal," Taylor says grabbing on to my arm. "We have company." I nod my head and walk out of the room with her. "Taylor, how are you? We never talk and I miss you." She frowned, "yeah we've been so busy and we never really got to catch up. But I've been fine Sparkle." I smile at her and she returns it. "Taylor look at us. We have kids we're adults." "Now I feel old," she laughs. I let out a laugh too after a while. "So who's here?" Her smiled drops and she gives me a sad look as if someone died. "I think you'll have to see them to believe." She says before we approach the front door.

And soon I'm met with a youngish couple. They looked like they were about 23. The guy was tall and buff with blonde haired and dark blue eyes, and the girl was shorter than we with blonde hair and green eyes. And they were both werewolves. "May I help you?" I ask nicely. The women glares at me while the man speaks up, "you must be Crystal. I'm Daniel and this is my mate Annie." He introduces. "Yes, I'm Crystal." "Well um we're Dylan's birth parents." He says and my heart breaks. "What," I ask quietly. "Where's my son," Annie says glaring at me. I glare back, "my son is inside." She growls at me, "he's not yours." I growl back, "Dylan is my son. You're supposed to be dead. Hunters were gonna kill him if I didn't save him. I've raised Dylan since he was 1 years old." I say clutching my fist at my side.

"Mom? You called me?" Dylan says walking up behind Taylor and I. When I first found Dylan he had blonde hair and dark blue eyes. While I was pregnant with the twins he changed in a way. His hair turned brown and his eyes turned a deeper blue and they almost glowed like Derek's beta eyes. He looked like Dustin and Derek. "Dylan... There's some people I want you to meet ok?" I ask bending down to his height. He moves his head to the side to look at the couple behind me. "The blonde squad?" He asks rudely. "Stop being rude." He frowns and then nods his head. "Annie, Daniel this is Dylan. Dylan this is Annie and Daniel ... Your birth parents." "Dylan, my baby I've missed you so much." Annie exclaims pulling him into her arms. I swallow hard and blink away tears. He's not going anywhere he's my son. Dylan pulls away from her and turns towards me, "you said they were dead." "When we saved you in the woods that night that's what the hunters said." I explain looking down at my hands. "We searched everywhere for you after you were taken away," Daniel says grabbing Dylan's attention. "You look different. And you need to get a hair cut." Annie comments running a hand through Dils hair. I growl at her and Taylor pulls me away from Annie. "Dylan we want you to come home," she says. Dylan moves away from her, "look lady you may have given birth to me but she's my real mom." He says pointing at me. "But Dylan your siblings miss you and your mate Kaitlyn she's dying to see you." "I don't care about them. My brother and sister is in there with the rest of my family. Now leave and don't come back," he yells before stomping into the mansion. They both glared at me. "What the hell did you do to our son. When I gave birth he was a blonde haired light blue eyed baby." I frown at her, "I told you he's my son. Now if you excuse me, I have other things to do." I say dismissing them with a smile.

Dylan was on one of the couches with tears in his eyes. "Why did they have to come?" He asks looking up at me. And my heart breaks a little. "I sent them here. They've been looking for Dylan ever since he got taken away. I thought since you have children now you wouldn't need this one," Finnick says glancing at Dylan. I glare at him, " Dylan is my son and I think you should tell your future king a little more respect." "I'm showing respect by giving this child to his family." "This is my family," Dylan yells at him.

Finnick snaps his fingers and Daniel and Annie appear in front of me, but this time they're accompanied by a small girl about Dylan's age. Her blonde hair was in bouncy curls and she was in a bright pink dress. I'm guessing this is Kaitlyn, Dylan's mate. Dakota glares at the girl and she glares back. "I don't like her," she says turning to her oldest brother. "This is your real family Dylan." Dylan glares at Finnick almost refusing to look at the three strangers. "Dylan? Is that really you?" The girl- Kaitlyn says walking closer to the couch he was sitting on. He stands up and looks at her crossing his arms. "Who are you supposed to be?" She smiles up at him and hugs him. His eyes widen and he pushes her away and avoiding her confused gaze. "I'm Kaitlyn your mate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 255 24
Derek Hale × OC Alex McCall returns to Beacon Hills after receiving a frantic call from her mother regarding her younger brother, Scott. Alex's inst...
161K 8.1K 33
It's been years since Stiles left Beacon Hills. He's got a job and a life away from the supernatural, but his pasts continues to haunt him. He's kept...
26.4K 699 16
Beacon Hills is still overrun with monsters. The pack lines have been drawn. And Cody is still trying to find her place among all the chaos. With al...
5.8M 180K 157
Liz finally gets an opportunity to run away from her abusive father. With nowhere to go, she decides to go to her best (and only) friend; Stiles. Tog...