Love You Long Time - An Elija...

Від vampirediariestbh

Abby Stephenson has returned to Mystic Falls after a year of grieving in distant places. The new family in to... Більше

Love you long time - An Elijah Mikaelson Fanfiction
1. Mysterious dreams
2. Suprise visits
3. Big House On Main St
4. Monday mornin'
5. Moving In
6. Visits At Midnight
7. News Of A Murderer
*Quick authors note*
8. Temper Tantrum
9. Alaric Saltzman
10. Bonnie The Bloodbag
12. Hello Again
13. One Beef Jerky-Fried Original
14. Sorrow
15. A Trip To The Principal's Office
16. Hybrid Reborn
17. Furry Visitors
18. Bacon Blood and Booze
19. Hybrid Death March
20. Vampire misadventures
21. Journeys after Elijah
22. Love Death and Jealousy
23. 'Because it's working'
24. Caramel Brown Hair
25. Fun In The Sun
26. Original Endeavours
27. Ghostly Visitors
28. Revenge
29. Strange Greetings
30. Discoveries
31. Forgiveness & Desire
32. 'Trust Me'
33. Helping A Brother Out
The Final Chapter

11. Confessions

19.4K 423 177
Від vampirediariestbh

Hey guys you should also follow me on tumblr : delena-klaroline101

And from now on I follow back :)

---------------------------------------------

The Salavatore brothers had followed me to the door.

"Jeremy, go to your room." Stefan demanded.

"Now." Damon added.

Little Gilbert loked at me and sighed before jogging up the stairs.

Klaus grinned. "Poor lad. Loses one questionable father figure only to be replaced by the likes of the two of you."

"Yeah, about that. Something happened." Damon frowned.

Klaus looked up into their faces. " Oh I know all about my Mother's invulnerable little creation, that's why I'm here. I'm leaving town, just need to pick up a few road trip necessities."

His smile deepened.

"Spare tyre... flashlight.. doppleganger."

"Can't help you there." Damon promptly slammed the door in his face.

Klsus started pacng around the houe, figuring out a way to get inside. I laughed and waved too him, and he just smirked and flicked a hand at me, looking evil. I could hear the Salvatores searching for Elena frantically around the house. It made me laugh because I never liked her anyway.

Damon strode past me. "Little help Abby?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine thanks. I'm having fun watching you guys and Klaus stress eachother out."

Bonnie and Stefan strode into the room, muttering about the doppleganger. Damon peered out the blinds at Klaus. Suddenly he flew back.

"AAh duuck!" as a newspaper smashed through the window, thrown by the angry original. Luckily he had avoided me, I was sitting on the other side of the room. I grinned.

"Having fun down there Stefan?" he glared at me with his brooding eyes.

This just made me more amused. They all got up and ran into the kitchen, and I got up to follow them, before looking out the gap where the window had been. Klaus was standing so still, staring into the house at the others. He narrowed his eyes.

"I think you're probably gonna want to let me in." he yelled.

I just grinned and mouthed, "I'm on it."

As I walked into the kitchen they all started firing demands at me.

"Abby, you know Klaus, tell him to go!"

"Tell Klaus he'll never get in!"

"Do something!"

"You know Elena's life is at stake here, right!"

"Why don't we just throw a frisbee and the dog will chase it?"

That last one was Damon.

Personally, I was exasperated. First of all, I barely knew Klaus, they had known him a lot longer than I had. Just because I knew Elijah didn't mean I was best buddies with his younger brother. I did know that the hybrid wouldn't stop though. He was just getting angrier and angrier by the minute. Who knows what he would stoop to, to get precious Elena's blood.

I opened my mouth to protest and blurt out all my thoughts when the front door smashed open, by a soccer ball. What. We all peered down the hallway to see Klaus marching up the porch, fence pegs in hand.

"Great job Abby." he growled.

He then launched the first fence peg at Damon's head, luckily he ducked. This was not going to end well. These were the two most stubborn, angry vampres I knew.

"Missed me!" Damon growled. He pulled it out of the wall and tossed it back to Klaus which he easily avoided. The Mikaelson promptly launched another peg down the hallway, which slammed pottery and photoframes everywhere, as Bonnie and Jeremy slid behind the counter.

"Missed me again!" Damon shouted with rage. As Klaus threw his last peg, Stefan answered his phone.

"Alaric." he exclaimed.

Klaus had stalked away across the street for more tools of destruction while I listened into Stefan's call. Alaric had Elena and Caroline at the highschool, and he wanted Klaus to come. I snorted. Tough luck mate.

As Stefan ended the call he waltzed to the front door to meet Klaus, who was clearly planning to burn the house down with a gas bottle.

"Put it out." Stefan called. He looked smug, which wasn't a facial expression Stefan often displayed. The usual Stefan emotions were, sad, worried, thoughtful, brooding, angry and sometimes, rarely happy.

"Come outside and make me." Klaus smirked. So the Salvatore walked out onto the porch, till he was right in front of him, giving him a threatening stare. They looked like a couple of alpha wolves ready to battle.

"Elena's not here, Alaric has her and Caroline and he'll kill them both unless you turn yourself over to him." Stefan explained.

For a minute, the Mikaelson stared at his opposer, deliberating whether to believe him. But he wasn't stupid. If Elena was really in the house, Stefan would be right next to her, protecting her himself.

Eventually he gave in.

Klaus sighed and threw down the gas bottle. He looked at Stefan carefully.

"Now I know you're not asking me to walk into certain death."

Stefan laughed. "I really wish we could. Unfortunately, if Alaric kills you there's a 1 in 4 chance we die too."

Damon came strollling out, a wooden shard resting on hs shoulder like a baseball bat. He smirked.

"I'll take those odds."

Stefan glared at his older brother.

"And a 100% chance that Tyler dies."

Damon smirked more. "Good with that too."

Klaus was just standing with a sour expression watching the brothers discuss their plans. He looked pissed. I figured this was about time for me too leave. I didn't want any part of this plan. I waved to the three boys then stepped off the porch.

"I hope you have loads of fun togther!" I laughed and got into my car.

Stefan just rolled his eyes but the other two glared at me so hard, I thought I was going to liquify right then and there. I turned the ignition and sped away before I started bawling from their death stares.

I wasn't even sure where I was going. But before I knew it, I was at the Mikaelson mansion. Why was I drawn to Elijah, I don't know. But I wanted to spend more time with him. I really enjoyed his company, and he made me feel all warm and gooey on the inside. When we were together, I felt I could be myself, and he would accept me for any of my actions. He understood me.

####

My least favourite Mikaelson decided to open the door. Rebekah looked me up and down, studying my hair, my face , my clothes. I just stood there waiting for her to say something. Her expression was judging but it finally turned into a smirk.

"You'll do." she muttered.

She stepped sideways, giving me clear passage into the house. I walked in, really confused by her words, but keen to find Elijah. Barbie original decided to make me known.

"Liiiiijah you have a visitor!" she called while giving me a smug smile.

I raised one eyebrow as Elijah flashed down the stairs to stand in front of me. He knelt down and kissed my hand.

"Hello Abby."

I smiled. "Hi Elijah."

He gave his sister and irritated glare. "You'll have to excuse Kol and Rebekah, they seem to think they can judge who my uh, friends are."

He looked up at me uneasily and I just laughed. This was a change, Elijah always knew exactly what to say, and now he was almost lost for words. Kol raced to my side.

"Yes yes, I hope you don't mind, my brother agreed to let me test you out on other things first, care to join me up in the bedroom?" he winked playfully.

I rolled my eyes and could see Elijah was getting more and more uncomfortable by the second.

Kol grinned. "No? Maybe another time then." He started up the staircase.

"I'll be up here if you're looking for me, if Lijah gets...boring."

Elijah grabbed my hand. "Okay that's enough, leave us alone."

We walked away, him leading me blindly through the mansion as I could hear his siblings joking in the backround.

We ended up in their 'backyard'. If you could even call it that. It was a massive pond, and a gigantic garden, fenced off from other houses of course. I could now see why Klaus chose this location. It was amazing. Elijah laughed as my eyes widened and he took me by the hand around the mini lake.

"Have you heard from your brother today? Him and the Salavatores had a pretty fun time earlier."

"No, after Klaus's last hybrid scheme, I decided to not be involved in anything of his anymore. Did I make the right descion?"

He had a teasing shine in his eyes, and it made my stomach somersault. I could stare into those deep brown eyes all day. It took me a minute to gain my speech.

"Yes, definitely. It invoved doppleganger blood, Allaric, and a lot of lethal fence pegs."

He raised an eyebrow as I started laughing, remembering the scene. We were walking at a slow pace around the water, and the sun was slowly setting. I hoped they had finished at the highschool by now.

"I don't think I even want to know. But Abby. I've been meaning to say something to you. I have to admit, I've been holding it off in fear that you'll laugh at me."

He gave an uneasy chuckle and peered over too see my reaction. I just smiled and nodded repectfully, not knowing what was coming. He coughed and carried on.

"When I first met you, I instantly wanted to get to know you. You semed happy, strong, a kind person. It made me feel that I should be a better person. Made me want to do everthing to make you want to know me, to be kind, loving, and empathetic. I can be those things, but I'm not the loudest of people. I am often shy and fall behind my siblings lead. I cursed myself because getting to know you better meant confidence. And now, I do know you. And you're kind, funny, and all round amazing."

I was blushing by this point, hiding my face underneath my hair. He slowly carried on.

"To be completely straight. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. And before I do anything to bring shame to myself, I want to know what your feelings are."

He stopped to a halt, pulling me round to look into his eyes. I was so overwhelmed. But amazed. I'd almost forgotten that kiss. That one day when he was so mad, over his mother, over his family. And he admitted he had turned me, and he'd said something else too. That was what made me kiss him. But I can't remember. Damn my horrible memory.

Coming back to real life, I looked at him with a small smile. I was speechless, yet I knew exactly what I had to say.

"Elijah. When you first visited me in that dream, I was instantly attracted to you. You seemed smart, kind, funny. And I was glad that you weren't just in my head. Like, relieved. Because deepdown I thought I would never see you again. But you appeared that day that Klaus invited me over, and I was ex.cited at the chance to meet you. When I saw you for the first time I realised just what I wanted. Not Zac Efron, nor Channing Tatum, or any other perfect human being. I want you. Noone could be more perfect... than you."

By this point I was looking down at my feet, almost too scared for his answer. He grabbed my chin in his hands, forcing me to look up into his happy, relieved eyes. He whispered.

"I feel the same."

Then, his smile grew, and for the second time, I got graced by the kiss of Elijah Mikaelson, most noble original, most handsome original. My favourite vampire in the entire world.

---------------------------------------------

Awwwwwww :,)

Elijah's actually so cute.

I hope you liked this chapter, if you haven't noticed my chapters in both my books are getting longer and longer cos I have more time :3

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND GIVE ADVICE

DO ANY OF THESE AND ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER xxxxxx

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

768K 19.1K 46
"I am death. Death follows me everywhere I go. I'm better dead than alive. I'll only hurt you and everyone I love."
292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.6K 178 23
It was just a normal day for the camp Half-blood...Until someone kidnapped Percy... What will happen when Percy found out that his whole life was a l...
42.1K 526 23
Kylie Stilinski, two year younger sister of Stiles Stilinski, comes back to her home after being sent to Iechan House for six years. She doesn't spea...