Light In The Darkness(Superna...

By HopeSparksEmbers

Ella Winchester is the youngest of the Winchester siblings. She grows up surrounded by the supernatural. Rais... More

The Beginning Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 2
Ella's Origins Part 3
Pilot Part 1
Pilot Part 2
Pilot Part 3
Pilot Part 4
Pilot Part 5
Pilot Part 6
Pilot Part 7
Pilot Part 8
Pilot Part 9
Wendigo Part 1
Wendigo Part 2
Wendigo Part 3
Wendigo Part 4
Wendigo Part 5
Wendigo Part 6
Wendigo Part 7
Wendigo Part 8
Dead In The Water 1
Dead In The Water 2
Dead In The Water 3
Dead In The Water 4
Dead In The Water 5
Dead In The Water 6
Dead In The Water7
Coming Clean
Phantom Traveler 1
Phantom Traveler 2
Phantom Traveler 4
Phantom Traveler 5
Phantom Traveler 6
Phantom Traveler 7
Phantom Traveler 8
Bloody Mary 1
Bloody Mary 2
Bloody Mary 3
Bloody Mary 4
Bloody Mary 5
Bloody Mary 6
Bloody Mary 7
Bloody Mary 8
Bloody Mary 9
Bloody Mary 10
Skin 1
Skin 2
Skin 3
Skin 4
Skin 5
Skin 6
Skin 7
Skin 8
Hook Man 1
Hook Man 2
Hook Man 3
Hook Man 4
Hook Man 5
Hook Man 6
Hook Man 7
Hook Man 8
Hook Man 9
Hook Man 10
Hook Man 11
Bugs 1
Bugs 2
Bugs 3
Bugs 4
Bugs 5
Bugs 6
Bugs 7
Bugs 8
Bugs 9
Bugs 10
Home 1
Home 2
Home 3
Home 4
Home 5
Home 6
Home 7
Home 8
Home 9
Home 10
Home 11
Home 12
Winchesters Keep Marchin' On
Asylum 1
Asylum 2
Asylum 3
Asylum 4
Asylum 5
Asylum 6
Asylum 7
Asylum 8
Asylum 9

Phantom Traveler 3

4.5K 137 10
By HopeSparksEmbers

We parked the car out in front of the Riverfront Psychiatric Hospital and got out of the car.

As we started to walk to the entrance I looked up at the hospital and said, "Hey, do you guys think they're any fun crazy people here?"

Dean looked at me with an eyebrow raised and said, "What are you talking about El?"

"You know like people that believe that their other things." I said while looking at him.

"Like?" Sam asked. I could tell he was curious and was wondering what I was talking about.

"A dog, a cat, a tree or just plain Coo coo for coco puffs."I said with a smile on my face.

"Ella don't be insensitive." Sam said while shaking his head.

"I'm not, I just think it would be really interesting to talk to a person who thinks their a tree. Can you imagine the conversation?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"No, I really can't." Sam said while walking towards the hospital.

"Now focus and stay close El." Dean said while glaring at me.

"Okay... okay." I said while looking away from Dean. His glare always works on me and it kinda reminds me of Dad's glare.

Darn them and their glares.

We entered the hospital and found Max Jaffey in the garden. I've got to say for a psychiatric hospital the garden was really pretty.

Dean and Sam showed Max their Homeland Security badges. I was listening from behind them. Seriously my brothers are so tall I don't even think Max knew I was behind them. Then we sat down, so we could ask him a few questions about flight 2485. Max looked at me suspiciously and asked, "You look kinda young, are you Homeland Security too?"

I smirked and opened my mouth, but before I could respond with an overly sarcastic reply Sam & Dean quickly stepped in and explained that I was their young intern. Max shrugged and believed it.

We asked him a few questions and found out that he checked himself into the hospital, because he felt stressed from surviving the plane crash. He told us that he was delusional, seeing things. We really needed to know what he had seen, so we asked and he told us something really freaky.

Max said, "There was this man, and.. he had these...eyes these black eyes and I saw him, or I thought I saw him."

"What?" Dean said while looking at Max.

"He opened the emergency exit, but that's....that's impossible, right? I mean, I looked it up. There's something like two tons of pressure on that door." Max said while looking at us.

"Yeah." Dean said.

"This man... did he seem to appear and disappear rapidly? It would look something like a mirage?" Sam asked while looking right at Max.

"What are you, nuts? He was a passenger. He was sitting right in front of me." Max said while staring at Sam like he was crazy. I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

Then it felt like someone was watching me. I looked around the garden and seen a lady staring at me. It kinda creeped me out, so I looked back at Max and my brothers.

When we were done with our questions we said goodbye to Max.

I followed behind Dean and Sam as we walked towards the exit of the hospital.

Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from my brothers.

I looked over and realized it was the same woman that was staring at me earlier in the garden. She smiled and held on tight to my wrist while pulling me towards a room. As I struggled to get free from her grip, I looked down and seen her wearing a patient wristband. Then I looked around for Sam and Dean, but I couldn't see them anywhere.
I figured they must of gone outside already to the Impala and didn't realize that I was dragged away by this lady.
I looked at the her face and her smile grew even larger. I didn't know where she was trying to take me or what she wanted.

"Where are you taking me? " I asked while looking at her face.
She stopped pulling me, but still had a strong grip on my wrist while saying,"Shush."

I looked at her in the eyes and asked,"What are doing?"

She pulled me towards her and whispered,"Shush, Let's play hide and seek."

I shook my head and said,"No I can't play right now, I've gotta go."

Her smile turned into a frown while she said,"You don't want to play with me?"

She looked really sad and I couldn't help, but feel sorry for her.

"I can't my brothers are waiting for me outside." I explained to her.

She looked really disappointed and said, "No you can't go. There are monsters everywhere."

"What?" I asked her while wondering what she meant by monsters. Did she mean the type of monsters my family hunts or something else.

"Look there's a monster."She said while pointing at one of the orderlies that was slowly approaching us.

"I need light, It's too dark here. Please stay." She said while pulling me towards her.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stay here. Please let go." I said trying to get her to let me go peacefully.

She shook her head and stared at me. A nurse and a couple of orderlies were standing right in front of us.

"Hello Amber, please let go of the girl." The nurse said while taking a step closer towards us.

Amber looked scared and gripped on tighter to my wrist. I winced in pain and the nurse noticed. She stopped walking towards us and looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

I looked over at Amber and could see how scared she was. As much as my wrist was killing me I didn't care. I wanted to help calm Amber down and prevent her from harming anyone else.

"It's gonna be okay Amber, but first you need to let me go." I said to Amber with a small smile on my face.

She smiled at me and was about to let go, but then a huge orderly grabbed her from behind while saying,"Okay that's enough Amber."
The nurse grabbed me and pulled me out of Amber's grasp.

"No wait, I'm fine. You don't have to hurt her." I said while looking over at Amber with concern.
The nurse looked at me and said,"We're not trying to hurt her, we're trying to help her and stop her before she hurts you, herself and others."

"NO! No!" Amber screamed not liking that the nurse was taking me away from her.
Suddenly Amber escaped the giant Orderly.
She started to run towards me, but the nurse grabbed me and pushed me towards the exit. I turned around and watched as Amber hit the nurse knocking her out cold on the ground.

"Uh-oh that's not good." I said while looking at Amber run off down a hallway with many of the orderlies and nurses on her tail. I could see the nurse on the ground and wondered if she was okay. I went over to the nurse to check on her. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, but then I could see her looking at something behind me with a look of fear on her face. She pointed behind me and whispered, "Amber."

I looked at the nurse and whispered,"Stay down."

I slowly stood up and turned around. Amber was looking at me with her eyes wide open while saying, "I need light."

I didn't really understand why she kept talking about a light. I just smiled and nodded at her while saying,"Okay Amber you've got to calm down okay."

She smiled at me and nodded.

Then she looked angry at something behind me. I looked over my shoulder and could see the nurse trying to get up. I knew Amber was going to go after her. Right as she lunged at the nurse I stood in her way and said,"No! Don't hurt her."

Amber looked sad and said,"but...she's a monster that uses needles to make me go to sleep. I must punish her."

"No Amber don't do this. It's wrong." I said while I held my hands out in front trying to block her from getting to the nurse.

"She deserves to be punished." Amber said with a big creepy grin on her face.

"No." I said while I shook my head and looked around. I was wondering where all the nurses and orderlies went. Some of the patients watched while others looked like they didn't care what was going on at all. I knew I had to stop Amber before she hurt the nurse.

"Sorry Amber." I said while using my uninjured hand to hit her nose with a strong right cross punch.
She fell down on the ground and I could see blood pouring down from her nose. She held onto her nose and groaned.
I took this as my chance to help the nurse. I ran over to her and helped her up, but then I felt someone grab hold of my injured left wrist again.
I turned around and it was Amber and she looked really pissed. She glared at the nurse while gripping hard onto my wrist, causing her nails to dig into my skin. I groaned in pain and could see the scratch marks on my arm.

"Oww! You're hurting me!" I yelled while fighting hard to get out of her grip. She was really strong and It felt like my wrist was going to break at any moment.

Suddenly I remembered a self defense move Dean taught me about getting out of someone's grip called the wrist grab release. I quickly pulled my wrist towards the area where her thumb and four fingers were open. In one quick movement I broke free of her hold and followed it up with a solid right cross punch to her jaw. She groaned while stumbling back. I could clearly see that she was ready to come at me again. Then someone stood in front of me. When I seen that it was Dean I breathed a sigh of relief. He glared at Amber while Sammy put me behind him. I peaked out from behind Sammy and looked at Amber. She was about to lunge at Dean, but then three huge orderlies came just in time to take her away from us.

I held onto my wrist and rubbed it. Sam turned around and looked at me with concern while saying "Let me see your hand Ella."

I showed Sam my hand and his eyes opened wide in shock while asking,"Does it hurt?"

"No I bleed; turn purple and blue because It's the latest fashion craze." I said sarcastically while looking up at him with my eyebrow raised.

Then he touched my wrist and I yelled out,"Oww! Please be careful Sammy. I'm sorry I snapped at you, it just really hurts."

"It's okay Ella. Are you hurt anywhere else?" Sam said while looking to see if I had any other injuries.

I shook my head and said,"No Sammy, just my wrist."

As the orderlies took Amber away she looked right at me with tears in her eyes and said,"I'm sorry. The light.... it was so pretty I just wanted to touch it."

Then her frown changed instantly to a smile. She stared at me and said,"The light is so pretty."

She laughed like crazy as they took her down the hallway. Even though I couldn't see her I could still hear her creepy laugh echoing down the hall.

Dean turned around and came over to me. He looked at my arm and said, "That crazy lady did this to you?"

I nodded and he looked pissed while saying,"She's dead."

He was about to walk towards where they took her, but I grabbed his arm with my uninjured hand and pulled him back while saying,"Please Dee can we just leave?"

A couple of tears rolled down my cheeks and Dean sighed and nodded. Then Sam helped to wiped away my tears. I don't like crying but my wrist was hurting so bad that I just couldn't hold it in.
As we left my brothers surrounded me making sure no one could do what Amber did.

When we got into the car I sat down in the back seat and closed my eyes. Then I felt someone sit in the seat next to me. I looked over and it was Sam, he smiled and put an arm around me. He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. Dean opened my door and showed me the first aid kit. I watched as Dean clean up my cuts and wrap my left wrist. My wrist was purple and blue. There were some scratches from where Amber dug her nails in. It looked really bruised up and swollen. Basically it felt as horrible as it looked.

"Why did she grab you Ella?" Sam asked while looking at me with concern on his face.

I shrugged and said,"I don't know. She kept saying something weird about a light and how there were monsters everywhere."

"Monsters?" Sam and Dean said in unison.

"Yeah I know what you're both thinking and no, not our kind of monsters. She kept calling the orderlies and nurses monsters. I just think she was scared and paranoid. She thought she was protecting me from them." I said while looking at them.

"Okay, so she was a nut job. I just wished we got their sooner to prevent this. I'm sorry El." Dean said while looking down at my wrist that he just finished wrapping with a bandage.

"Dee it's not your fault."I said while shaking my head.

"It is my fault, I'm suppose to watch out for you and I couldn't even protect you from this one lady."Dean said then he clenched his jaw.

Whenever something bad like this happens to either Sam or me, Dean always seems to find a way to blame himself and I didn't want him to do that.

I looked at him in his eyes and said,"Dee, you know sometimes bad things happen and you're gonna have to trust that you taught me how to face these types of situations."

He sighed and looked away.

"Look at me Dean, I'm fine... it's just a couple of minor scratches and bruising. I was able to get away from her, because I used the wrist grab release self defense move you taught me, so don't you dare blame yourself, because I don't." I said while looking at him.

Dean shook his head, closed my door and put away the first aid kit in the trunk. I could tell that he still felt guilty even though I tried to convince him that it wasn't his fault.

When Dean and Sam got into the front seats of the car I leaned over in between them. Then I showed them my bandaged up wrist while saying,"Dee don't you think this is a bit much? I look like a freaking mummy."

Sam smiled while glancing over at me.

Dean smirked and said,"It's to protect your wrist until it fully heals up."

"Come on, it's not that bad." I said while waving my wrist in Dean's face.

"All right, you can take it off..."Dean said

"Yes!.."I said with a big smile on my face.

As I was about to take the bandage off my wrist Dean turned around and said,"If you can rotate your wrist, you can take it off."

I tried to rotate my wrist, but it was swollen and hurt too mush to do a full rotation.

I sighed in frustration and whispered,"Damn."

Even though I whispered I could tell that Sam and Dean heard me.

"Fine! I guess I'll be a mummy until it heals." I said while sitting back in my seat and buckling in.

Dean looked at me in the rear view mirror with concern. Then he started the engine and looked forward to the road as we drove away from the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.6K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
782K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...