This love is Sweeto ( A Jorda...

Nicole0847 tarafından

Nicole's is your average 'emo' 19 year old and when Shannon tweets her she goes to make a videos with them. D... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 15

57 1 0
Nicole0847 tarafından

Nicole's P.O.V.

"So Nicole what do color cast do you want?" I look through all the colors. "Hmm... I want... lime green!" They end up wrapping my foot up and giving me some crutches. "Your ready to go! Just make sure you stop by Walgreens to get your medicine." I smile and Jordan helps me out and I see Johnnie an Haley flirting. "YO BITCHEZ!" I scare Johnnie and I hear him scream.

"Where's Austin?"

"I could fucking care less." We walk past a room and I glance in and see Austin. I slam open the door "YOU BITCH!!" I throw my crutches and walk on my cast. It hurts like a bitch. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I start to yell at him. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!! I SHOULD KILL YOU!" And with that Haley grab my crutches and Jordan picks me up. I start hitting Jordan "LET ME GOO!! LEME GO KICK HIS A-" He kisses me and I pull away. "I can walk now.." He puts me down and Haley gives me my crutches. Haley rides to Johnnies place and I ride back to my place with Jordan and limp into the apartment.

*BZZ BZZ*

I pick up my phone and it was Haley texting me.

H: JOHNNIE ASKED ME OUT

N: CONGRATZ ✨👻😜

H: Did Jordan ask you out?! 😝

N:Naw but it's all good

H: well me and Johnnie are going on a date! Ttyl <3

N: BYEEE HAVE FUN KIDS 😏

I didn't even notice Jordan was making me tea but he was. I hop quietly in there and put my arms around him.

"Jordan.."

"Yeah?"

"Are you dating someone?"

"Yeah! She's really nice! Her name is Julia."

Right then and there I let go of Jordan staring into his eyes as he turns around.

Julia is my enemy.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...