I'll Always Be Here... (Book...

By NightBear15

A few weeks after they have been reunited, Golden Freddy starts to develop feelings for his best friend, Spri... More

I Think I'm In Love
Transferred!?!
Depression
Coming Back Home
Just In Time
Together At Last...
Are We Together?
What's Going To Happen Next
The Date
The Proposal (Finale!)
Contest entry...

Saving Goldie

421 26 2
By NightBear15

      Spring's POV

       "Goldie's trying to commit suicide!" Freddy yelled after he read the note Goldie left. Chica couldn't help but cry more.
       "I-I guess s-so. I went to see if he was his room, when I found the n-note on his bed." Chica said shakily.
       "Well I have to go and find him. I have something I've been meaning to do for awhile. I got him into this mess, now I'm gonna get him out of it." I told everyone, they all nodded.
        "Aye, and we're coming with ye." Foxy said.
        "No. I have to do this alone." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, but eventually gave in. With that, I exited the pizzeria, on my search for my best friend. After walking for a while in the night, I saw the color gold out of the corner of my eye. I turn my head see Goldie, on top of a cliff, the with a rock tied around his waist. Just like he said in the note. He looked like he was just about to jump because he positioned the rock in a throwing matter, but restrained himself. I took this chance of hesitation to run to the cliff he was on. When I got there, he put the rock back in a throwing position. I've had enough of this.
         "Just what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
376K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...