The Gay Project

By larrypie69

"I feel like I should suck your dick." "That's the point." Reached #1 in Larry Stylinson au ❤️ December 2020 More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6 Has Been Made Private
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
&.&
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
UPDATE
Update 2.0
Summary
3.8
3.9
Author's Note
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
PERSONAL UPDATE
4.4
4.5

2.4

31.3K 1.2K 2.4K
By larrypie69

TRIGGER WARNING: mention of rape

Louis was nervous.

The band 2.0 was playing some song about not being good enough for some girl even though each member of the band was incredibly hot, and it kind of made Louis bored.

He wanted attention, but Harry wasn't giving him much. He was chatting with Calum and Niall, who had shown up together. Liam was also a part of the small group, but he decided to be quiet and watch the band.

Louis had to admit, Ashton did look really good playing those drums, but he couldn't bring himself to think sexually of the lad anymore.

All Louis wanted was Harry.

Harry, who's hair was messy under a Snapback, who's legs stretched miles in light-wash jeans, who's hands looked abnormally large and he talked with them, clenching his hand every once in a while, causing long, thin fingers to curl up as he tilted his head back in laughter, a beautiful sound no matter how odd the cackle-snort was because Harry was just beautiful in his own way.

Louis felt a little hot despite the cool air inside of the garage, so he took a gulp from the water bottle in his hands and focused his attention on the band.

He felt a familiar hand on his back and lips to his ear. "We need to talk, Louis."

Louis sighed, closing his eyes before opening them and turning to fake the lad, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know what you want to talk about, Ed."

"Don't be a twat, Louis, I saw you and Harry!" Ed argued, clearly frustrated. "Why do you insist on playing with my heart like this? And don't you like Ashton as well, because he seems to thinks so."

"What is it, Ed!? Are you here to call me a whore!?" Louis hissed, voice raising and eyes watering as he thought of when Harry had called him a whore a couple of months back.

"I'm not going to do that," Ed said quietly, pleading for Louis to follow his lead and lower his voice. "I'm just... I'm so in lo-"

"Hello, boys," Harry said, draping an arm over Louis's shoulder as he appeared. "How are you, Ed? Hadn't seen you here yet, was wondering where the life of the party was."

"I'd fallen ill," Ed replied, eyes cast towards his feet. Louis felt an ache in his chest, craving to hug poor Ed, comfort him like Ed's done for him many times.

"Harry, maybe-"

Harry cut Louis off, eyes firm on Ed's figure. "Maybe you should go home if you're ill. Leave my boy alone."

Ed met Louis's eyes, hoping he'd protest, Louis supposed, but he just couldn't.

Louis was sassy and brave but he was also smart. The situation he had with Harry would be at stake if he defied him, no matter the circumstance.

Ed turned quickly, but Louis saw the tear that trickled down his flushed cheek and Louis called out for him, but Ed pushed through the crowd and anger washed over Louis's body, allowing himself to wiggle from Harry's grip.

"I need the loo," Louis mumbled, making his own way through the crowd to the washrooms in the back. He opened a door and nearly fell back at the sight.

"Shit, lock the doors," Louis whined, covering his eyes. "Or at least take a stall."

Calum stepped back, rubbing his neck sheepishly as Niall blushed, pulling his shirt over his head.

"Sorry, Lou," Calum said, grabbing Niall's waist and helping him off of the counter before pulling on his own shirt and leather jacket, pushing back sweaty hair once finished dressing.

There was an awkward pause before Louis said, "Well, get out!"

The two scrambled out, Niall giggling a bit.

Louis made sure he had a stall and that it was locked before crying his heart out.

~~~

"Wanna stay at mine again?" Harry asked as he pulled out of the garage lot, giving Luke and Michael a middle finger as they made ridiculous kissing faces a few feet away from Harry's car.

"No, thanks," Louis replied casually. "I'm really tired."

"But... Well, Mum's gone for the weekend and I'm sure Gemma won't be there again tonight. We won't get chances like this again until Gemma leaves-"

"I'm just really tired," Louis snaps, closing his eyes for emphasis as he lays his head against the glass of the window.

"You can sleep at my house. We don't have to do any-"

"You'll be disappointed."

"No, Lou," Harry said softly, reaching out with his right hand to take Louis's. "No, I want you no matter the way I get you. Sleeping with you is nice, one of my favorite things to do. Holding you, seeing you so relaxed and content-"

"Whatever, Harry."

"Stop interrupting me!" Harry yelled, slamming on his breaks. Louis's stomach plunged into the safety belt and he whined, shooting Harry a frightened look as the younger lad climbed from the vehicle and made his way to Louis's side, pulling open the door and unclipping Louis's belt, practically dragging him out of the car.

"I swear on everything, Louis Tomlinson, I'll beat you right here," he hissed. "How'd you like that? Someone drive by while you're getting that ass spanked, huh?"

And, oh, Harry's breath smelled the cinnamon and his eye were dark. Louis whimpered, clenching at thin air since his wrists were gripped in Harry's hands.

"Pretty boy," Harry said suddenly, cupping Louis jaw gently. "Be a good boy as well."

Louis nodded frantically, squirming as he craved to touch Harry. "Please."

Harry nodded, losing his grip and allowing Louis to jump up and pull his face down for a kiss, pressing their lips together harshly. He was angry with Harry, but Louis needed him and he didn't think it could be any other way between them.

"Let's go," Harry ordered, pulling away from Louis, who had began to shiver in the snowy air. "I'm taking you to my house, yeah? You may sleep, but I want you with me."

Louis nodded, calling his aunt on the way and letting her know. She agreed, claimed she was busy packing because of the upcoming move, and hung up the phone.

They arrived at Harry's, where Gemma and Daphne were on the couch, watching a film.

"Hey," Gemma greeted as Harry closed the door behind him.

"Going to bed," Harry mumbled, moving towards the stairs with Louis in tow. "Let me take a shower," Harry said once in his room. "You can lay down and get comfortable." Harry smiled, giving Louis a light kiss on the lips before gathering clothes and heading to the washroom.

Louis plugged his phone onto his charger, deciding to shoot Ed a text.

I'm terribly sorry. Really, Ed, I never meant to hurt you. -Lou

Ed's response was thankfully quick, that way Louis could have a quick conversation with him before Harry returned.

It's whatever, Louis. You just confuse me so much because one moment you want me and the next you want Harry. -Ed-

I know what I want now, Ed. I know what I need- Harry. I'm sorry. You and I don't click like we used to do. It's just a friendly love for me now. -Lou

I suppose I should've taken the chance when I had it years ago... I'm an idiot. -Ed-

Louis's fingers danced thoughtfully over the screen. He typed one word when Harry came in, a towel in one hand and his dirty laundry in the other. He tossed into the hamper before rubbing the towel over his bare torso, green eyes on Louis.

"Who're you talking to?"

Louis blushed, locking the screen and tossing away the phone. "Ed. He, um... He's my friend, Harry. And you hurt his feelings."

Harry rolled his eyes, tossing the towel in the hamper with his clothes before adjusting his joggers, making the light grey sweatpants sit higher on his narrow hips.

"I don't know what you want me to do, Louis. I just want you, only you, but I can't have you if you any decide who you want."

"I want y-"

"Then tell Ed that!"

"I did, just now!" Louis shot back shrilly, eyes wide.

"Well," Harry started before he gave up, shrugging. "Okay, Louis."

There was a squeal from downstairs and Louis felt the question in his tongue just before he asked it.

"Gemma isn't like the girl you described."

Harry let out a thankful breath at the subject change and climbed into the bed with Louis. "Gemma is very brave. If I were her... It's a very complicated story, Louis."

"Tell me," Louis requested.

Harry nodded, glancing at him before speaking. "Well, she's obviously gay. It was a problem growing up. She was so open with her sexually and people bullied her... Then... She... My stepdad, George... He raped her, Louis. Of course, he was arrested, but the action had still be done. She became depressed and attempted suicide a few years ago. It was so scary, Louis, you wouldn't... She just oozed sadness. She was so unhappy."

"What happened?" Louis asked. "After she tried...?"

"She dated a girl and fell in love. The girl died in a car crash a year later and Gemma gave up again... She was sent away to rehab camp and ended up staying there, in our old home. We moved away from her and from our old life. Remember a few months ago when we kissed and I suddenly left?"

Louis hummed and nodded his agreement. "Best kiss ever," he added to lighten the mood.

Harry chuckled sadly. "Yeah... We'd found out Gemma had been released a few months beforehand and had a girlfriend and was living happily. Soon after, I finally agreed to let her come see us, and she did. She's lived through a lot. I love her so much."

Louis nodded again, digging his face into Harry's neck. "I... I love you, Harry."

Harry let out a breathy laugh, pulling Louis in for a hug. "I love you, Louis."

They stayed like that, silent, Until Louis had fallen asleep and Harry was left awake with only his thoughts as company.

~~~

Yooo.

Don't worry, little ones, we will get to that lingerie (;

QOTC:

-What do you think about Ed's choice of words when talking to Louis? Why do you think he didn't insult Louis?

-How do you see the situation with Gemma now that you know the story?

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 23.3K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
318K 20.3K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
139K 5K 39
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
282K 12.8K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...