Willow's Point

By Shiverz

Kaitlin Daniels lost her parent's in a fire when she was only sixteen. Now she is eighteen and alone. That's... More

Chapter 1: Willow's Point
Chapter 2: He's infuriating
Chapter 3: The Gentleman
Chapter 4: 'You are mine'
Chapter 5: Just say it!
Chapter 6: Runaway Mate!
Chapter 7: Lockdown
Chapter 8: "Kaitlin the naive"
Chapter 9: Got you where I want you
Chapter 10: Mine Forever
Chapter 11: Meeting Him
Chapter 12: On the run!
Chapter 14: Seducing Bain
Chapter 15: Planning her return
Chapter 16: Pink cross
Chapter 17: Dead eyes
Chapter 18: Dying
The Winters wolves
Epilogue

Chapter 13: A Promise he won't break

88.9K 2.7K 141
By Shiverz

Okay Everyone, here's the chapter you've been waiting on but it's short because I haven't gotten to adding more. I have two kids and they are always first. So I decided to go ahead and upload this part so you can at least see whats going on.

 I also dedicated this chapter to BubblyBunnyXO. She has made me a cover for my book but I decided to keep mine so I used it for my picture on the side. Check it out because she's really good.

Laven held the tranquilizer out the window, waiting on the perfect shot of his neck. His window was up but the arrow would go right through the glass. The problem was, he kept moving his head around nervously. We didn’t want to kill him while he was driving with her in the car but we could slowly make him stop before something bad happened. Then, he would die.

I saw my Kitten with widened eyes as she locked on to something he was holding. She raised her bound wrists and hit his hand with them that held a large 45. I knew what was going to happen before he even reacted. I was going to kill the son-of-a-bitch!

Dennis back-handed my little mate hard, causing me to see red. I roared wanting to tear him to pieces right then. Kiiten slumped against the passenger door and looked ready to pass out.

I wanted to ram the car so bad but my baby was in there. I didn’t want one scratch scarring her body. Dennis suddenly slowed down to about 30mph and did the unthinkable. He leaned over quickly and opened the passenger door, pushing Kitten out. I saw her body roll out without getting hit by the tires but came real close.

I slammed on breaks the same time Connor did and scrambled out. My Kitten was lying in the grass, not moving but breathing. I fell to my knees beside her and saw her battered face from the abuse she endured while being with him. Blood began forming on different parts of her body and she was bleeding from her mouth.

For the first time since I was a little boy, I cried just wanting to pick her up and hold her. I was afraid to touch her body and cause her more pain, so I gently touched her hair and softly encouraged her.

“Come on Kitten, open your eyes for me.”

Connor hit his knees on the other side and just stayed quite as Laven was talking to police. He hung up and told us the ambulance was on their way.

“Please baby, don’t do this to me. Just open your eyes and tell me you’re okay. I need you right now,” I choked back a sob.

Her wrists were still bound and Connor pulled his knife out and looked at me to see if it was okay. I nodded not able to speak right now. Very gently, Connor cut the cloth off. Neither one of us could deal with seeing her like that.

I finally got it together and knew I had to be strong for my mate. But if something bad happened to her, I would not be able to live in this world without her.

In the distance, I could hear sirens approaching. I hated the thought of others touching her right now but it would save her life. I had no idea if anything was broken or any internal bleeding. I just hope these paramedics know what they’re doing or I will kill them for hurting my Kitten even more.

They finally pulled up with two police units behind them. Two men shooed me and Connor out of the way as they began working on her. The officers demanded to talk to us but I growled at them, making them back off. Laven intervened and told them the story while I stayed as close as I could to her.

Not once did Kitten move or open her eyes while they worked to make sure nothing was broke. They even told me I wasn’t allowed to go with them because we weren’t married. They were shocked when I sat my ass in the ambulance and demanded them to get her to the hospital. They worked quickly but took their time getting her in.

In a matter of minutes, we were on our way. “Blood type?” one paramedic asked me.

“O+,” I said knowing everything about her. I knew as much as her parents would.

“Does she have any medical problems that you know about?” he asked.

“No, and she has never had any surgeries either,” I answered before he even asked. “She is not on any medications and not allergic to any.”

The paramedic nodded and remained silent as they put an IV in her arm. I was sitting at the front near her head and leaned down to lay a gentle kiss to her brow. Both men looked at me in my weakest state anyone has ever witnessed. Even as a little boy I could keep a hard exterior.

“She’ll be alright, Sir. So far, nothing is broken. I promise we will do all we can.” The other paramedic said.

I nodded and knew they meant what they said. My Kitten might be battered but in my heart, I knew she would come back to me.

Hours later, I sat beside her bed waiting on her to awaken. Luckily, she didn’t have any broken bones or internal injuries. Only bruising and a slight concussion was the worst. The pain meds they had her on is what kept her under longer than necessary.

It was killing me not being able to see her beautiful gold colored eyes.

Just as I was about to get up to stretch, my Kitten opened her eyes and tried to get up. I laid my hand gently on her chest to hold her in place. My heart picked up just seeing her responsive.

“Careful baby,” I said as gently as my voice would allow. “You’re in the hospital and you can’t get up until the doctor checks you out.”

Before she even said anything, her brows creased as she was remembering what happened. “He pushed me, didn’t he?” she said as her lips trembled.

I nodded and took her hand in mine. “I will kill him for what he’s done when you’re better. That’s a promise I will never break.” I vowed. I needed her to know he was still alive but not for long.

I would have chased him earlier and killed him but none of us could leave Kitten until we knew she was okay. Connor and Laven were already trying to find him right now. They wouldn’t leave the hospital until they talked to the doctor.

Kade even came up here for a few minutes to make sure she was okay. Apparently that bitch, Jenna, drugged him with her own concoction she made with tea. He was highly upset and decided to hunt her down himself. I knew he would kill her if he got his hands on her. And I didn’t care less. She almost killed my Kitten for helping out Dennis.

Kitten nodded and tears suddenly streamed down her face. “He killed my parents, Bain!” she cried.

I growled and slammed my fist through the table beside her bed, crushing it. I knew he did since I put two and two together but her tears and sadness I couldn’t handle.

The doctor and two nurses burst in with confused looks. They look at the table I just crushed in one hit and both women left without looking into my eyes. The doctor nervously approached Kitten and asked was she okay.

I wanted to wrap my hand around his throat for even thinking I was in here harming her, but I also understood. I just didn’t like it.

Kitten nodded and put her hand in mine to reassure the doctor. “He was just upset over hearing what happened to me. Um, can you please check me out so we can go home? I would feel much safer at home than here,” she rambled out.

Kitten wasn’t lying to the doctor either. I heard the truth behind those words and became even angrier. I felt like the biggest wimp for not already killing Dennis when I had the chance. I was responsible for protecting my mate but I’ve done a poor job. Kitten would definitely be angry with me for a while because I wasn’t going to worry about hurting her feeling until Dennis was dead.

The doctor began checking her out and lowered the bed sheet. Kitten was wearing the green gown she was given when they cut her clothes off. She had a few small gashes on her knees and arms where the road had torn into her skin pretty good. The rest were scrapes and bruises up her arms and legs.

When he pulled up her gown, to check her legs, I growled a warning. “If your eyes stray anywhere they’re not supposed to, I will rip them out and feed them to you.”

He looked up at me with widened eyes before returning them to do his job. Not once did they stray but it took everything in me not to hurt him for touching her bare skin. Especially for touching the inside of her thighs.

A while later, the doctor released Kitten into my care. She was fine but very sore. When he said to make her rest for a few days, that’s what I planned to do. She was not to leave the bed unless a natural disaster forced her to. Other than that, she wasn’t leaving.

Kaitlin

OMG! I was ready to kill Bain Winters. He wouldn’t allow me to do anything. I couldn’t even give my own self a freaking bath before he would rip the cloth from my hands and do it himself.

“Be still, Kitten,” he rumbled. He ran the lathered cloth gently up and down my arms, taking care around the wounds that have already turned to scabs.

I wasn’t as sore as he thought I was. Yeah, it hurt to hit my knees on something or even my elbows, but I was okay. I wanted to get my life back without him being so damn overbearing.

“Bain,” I whined for the tenth time in less than five minutes. “I can do it myself. It’s been five days now and I’m fine.”

“I don’t care. You’re not doing anything until you heal completely.” He said, ending the discussion.

I sighed and decided to be a brat too if he was going to be one. As his attention was more on washing my neck and chest, I opened my legs slowly until I couldn’t no more.

For some reason, Bain hasn’t made love to me since I’ve came home. I didn’t know his reason behind it but I was thinking more on the lines of, he was afraid to hurt me.

Bain’s eyes lowered suddenly to the apex between my legs. “Kitten,” he warned deeply.

“What?” I played dumb.

His knowing green eyes stared into mine as he lowered the cloth until it touched where I was begging him to. He washed me gently, staying longer than he has the other times before. And I couldn’t stop from moaning my pleasure. Even though a piece of material was between us, it still felt as if he was caressing me with his fingertips.

Bain growled and quickly finished washing the rest of me. He did this every night. He would watch me unclothe, wash me, and get sexually frustrated after touching my body. It was comical but taking a toll on me too. I needed him to see me as more than just a fragile human.

He stood me up and wrapped a fluffy white towel around me. He picked me up and set me down on the bathroom counter. Handing me my toothbrush and toothpaste, he began drying me off.

We both finished at the same time. Bain put one of his shirts over my head and slid it down my body. Before he could help me put on my underwear, I stopped him with my hand.

“No, I don’t want them on. Not tonight,” I said.

He growled and wrapped his hand around the back of my neck, bringing me closer. “You want me to fuck you, sweetheart?” he rumbled deeply in my ear.

Shivers racked my body and desire pooled between my legs as he talked to me like that. This was the Bain I knew. The one who had no shame in what he said or did.

I nodded slightly and was lifted quickly from the counter, only to be turned around facing the mirror.

“Look!” he demanded. “Look what that son-of-a-bitch did to your face, Kitten!”

I looked wide eyed in the mirror. It wasn’t the first time I saw myself since Dennis but Bain had me worried. One side of my face was slightly blue where Dennis punched me. I had a busted lip, which it was swollen until yesterday, but not now. And I had road burn on my other cheek.

“This is what I see every fucking day! And it’s nothing compared to the rest of your body. I can’t touch you like you want me to until I kill the asshole! Do you get it yet?” he yelled the last part.

I nodded because I did get it now. Bain thought he wasn’t worthy enough and he couldn’t stand to see me in this condition. I wanted to cry but I knew not to shed a tear in front of him.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered.

He turned me back around and held me to him. “Don’t say that! You have nothing to be sorry about.”

Bain slipped my underwear on a few minutes later and we climbed into bed. He held me to him as I listened to his heart beat just for me. It was my own lullaby that’s put me to sleep for five nights.

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow me! I promise I will write the next one longer.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 21.4K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...
7.7K 253 24
"There is one rule all werewolves most follow. Human must never know about them." Victoria was only four years old when her parents were killed and...
284K 11.6K 56
(Completed) Brigette does not want a mate, and her plan of abandoning their supernatural world is threatened once she discovers she is mated to an Al...
3.5K 44 1
A shifter romance... Blair is no stranger to loss, and she does everything she can to protect herself from it. Even by hiding from life. So when she...