Chapter 9: Got you where I want you

Wow! I love all the comments that you all have left. You made my day. I had to write this chapter twice because I wasn't happy with the first one I did. That's why it took me three days to upload. You all Rock for sticking with this and voting for my story. I am now #2 on Werewolf stories! 

I shut the door and rested my palms against it with my head bowed. How could she go behind my back to tend with Dennis? I saw the first-aid kit on the floor and the dirty towel. Was she touching him before I showed up? My anger got the best of me and all I wanted to do was kill him.

I heard her scream out and almost opened the door. “Bain! Get your ass back here and let me go!”

What was I doing to her? I knew I was only making it worse for the both of us. I just needed a few seconds to myself so I can calm down. She doesn’t understand that a mate isn’t supposed to be sneaking around to tend with another man, even if he is good. She could get someone killed and not even know it.

“Bain, please,” she begged. That was all I could take. I opened the door and went straight to her. She was spitting mad. Her face was so red from screaming. And she was sexy as hell with her shirt ripped and hand cuffed to the bed. I couldn’t help but admire her.

“I’m going to kill you!” Kitten screamed.

“Calm down and I’ll let you go,” I said going for her wrists. She stopped moving and calmed instantly. I un-cuffed her and she jumped up. I followed and grabbed her around the waist. I wasn’t shocked when I had to catch her wrist from her trying to knock my head off. If she would have hit me, my ears would be ringing.

“Dammit! Stop being so dramatic!” I growled in her ear as she struggled to be let loose. “Just tell me what you were doing with Dennis?”

She stopped her struggle and breathed in deep. “Let. Me. Go,” she growled.

I did instantly and she whipped around pointing her finger at my chest. “You have went too far this time Bain! I was helping him because you won’t. I don’t think he deserves to be in there because he broke into my house! And I’m sick and tired of you keeping things from me!”

She was beyond mad. She was hurt and I’ve caused it all. Being new at this, I had no idea how to make it better. How can I just let her in on what’s going on. I love her too much to allow the evils of the world to taint her pure heart. But, I knew I had to put aside my selfish ways for once and make my mate happy.

I took her hand and kissed her knuckles. “I’m sorry Kitten. I know I over reacted to a certain point but don’t ever sneak around behind my back,” shit! This is hard. It goes beyond what I would ever do. “If you want to know everything then sit down and I’ll explain it.”

Kitten walked back to the bed and sat down, giving me her full attention. I told her everything about Roman. But I left out him killing her parents. That’s something that needs to be proven before saying it. He probably did do it but I didn’t have any facts yet.

She took it better than I would have expected. She just sat there looking confused. “That makes no sense. Why didn’t he just take me when he had the chance years ago?”

“I don’t know that yet. I haven’t been able to leave this house since I knew you were in danger,” I said walking up to her. I lifted her up and kissed those adorable lips. She responded back just like I knew she would. I pulled back and whispered, “you forgive me?” against her lips.

She pretended to think about it, so I tickled her until she screamed yes. I had her on the bed at this point. Her golden eyes looked into mine and I saw the desire. She was waiting on me to make the move. I did without hesitation. I finished taking her clothes off her body and lowered my jeans. She was lying there with her legs spread wide, waiting on me to take what she’s given me. I wrapped my hands around her ankles and pulled her to me. I placed my hands on her hips and slammed into her, seating myself fully.