reckless // s.w.

By rosesxseavey

"C'mon." He sang into my ear. "You know you want to." I did want too,but,I was scared. But, this is the life... More

Reckless//Sammy Wilk Love Story
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
A/N
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
On Hold
18
19
20
Note
21
22
23
24

17

519 13 0
By rosesxseavey

Logan

I lay on my bed listening to Pandora. I look through my contacts, coming across a certain someone. Kian. A smile spreads across my face.

I text him saying we need to hangout. He immediately texts me back.

Kian: ill be over in little bit, wear something nice

I get up from my bed and look through my closet. I find a black long sleeve cuffed blouson dress. I put it on and decide to curl my. After I get done I grab my phone and take a mirror picture.

I send it to Kian. Is it too much? Probably not. He said to dress nice.

Kian: it's perfect

I do my makeup and look for my favorite black heels. I take my phone and skip a few songs on Pandora.

Why did I feel like I'm the only one? Why do I feel like you owe me one?

I sing along to Drake's song. My phone beeps. I look at it.

Kian: I'm here. You ready?

I text him back and grab my phone. I turn all my lights off and I open my door. I see Kian standing there with roses. My jaw drops in suprise.

"Thank you Kian." I kiss his cheek and I close the door. He takes my hand and opens the car door for me. He gets in and drives off.

Sam

As I'm driving to Logan's house I see her standing there, at her door. She looks absolutely beautiful! Where's she going dressed like that? I park by her mail box.

That's Kian. He drives off the opposite way of me. I scoff to myself and throw the flowers I got for her in the driveway. I follow them until they get to their destination. He parks at an expensive restaurant.

I grab the bottle of vodka from the back seat. I take drink after drink. Not feeling a thing.

After I finish the bottle I feel woozy. I get out and go into the restaurant. I look around for Logan. I spot them and make my way to them. Stumbling a little.

Logan

Kian nods his head to the right. I look up and see Sammy drunk. Oh no. I mentally kill Sam. He stumbles over to us.

"You're a hoe, stupid bitch!" He starts yelling in my face. "I'm sorry Kian." I kiss his cheek and leave. Grabbing Sam by his wrist. Tears forming in my eyes.

As we get outside he beings laughing. I find his car and put him in. "Why would you do that?" I yell furiously. He immediately straightens up.

"Well your the only going on a date with another guy." He yells back.

"We're playing that game now!?" I ask mad as ever. I roll my eyes and take us to my place. I take the key out of the ignition and throw them at Sam. I go open the door and close it in his face. I take my heels off running to my room.

I find a pair of athletic shorts and a tank top. I change into them and lay down.

There's a soft knock on my door. "Go away Sammy."

"Please let me come in." A lump forms in the back of my throat.

"NO! Just go away." Tears streaming down my face.

After a while he finally left. I laid down crying. Hoping some of this would go away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 108 18
Everyone wants to fall in love. She did. Jade. She fell in love with a very handsome , funny and sweet boy. Or at least that's what she thought. But...
252K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
33.1K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
16.3K 2.8K 61
"For Fuck's sake. Amelia, I swear to God if you are not going to start moving your pretty little legs, I'm gonna throw you on top of my shoulders and...