You Mean The World To Me (Zia...

By shimefuan

Niall has been working as a personal assistant to the lively, rambunctious boys of One Direction. But he has... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note v3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 16

1.4K 80 68
By shimefuan

I have free time before school, so I thought I should post a new update. This update is the shortest chapter I've ever done so I hope you guys won't hate me. Anyways, this chapter is more on the drama side, so I hope you guys are ready for it.

Have you guys seen my spoiler tweets for chapter 17 and 18? I'm currently working on chapter 19. Follow me on Twitter: @Shime_TheWriter.
*****
It's been four months since Zayn decided to bury his feelings for Niall. It didn't take long before he reverted back to his old ways: smoking weed and having multiple one-night stands. What hurts the most for Zayn was that Niall doesn't care anymore. As time progressed, their built relationship crumbled into nothing as if they were perfect strangers to one another.

Even though Zayn was deeply and madly in love with Niall, he can't voice it out. He already missed his chance and there's nothing left but to love the blonde from a distance. What annoys him the most was when Niall bring his douche boyfriend into the workplace and make out as if there's no tomorrow. There was one time that he snapped at both of them, telling Niall that he shouldn't be such a slut, publicly showing their affection to the world. Although Zayn didn't mean hurting Niall, he couldn't control his emotions when it comes to his Pumpkin. Since then, Zayn felt that Niall was pulling away from him for good.
*****
All was well with Niall as he spent his five-month anniversary with Aiden. He still can't believe that he has a boyfriend-a good looking one. At least his life was not that dull anymore. With all these blessing raining down on him, there's one thing that he regretted-his falling out with Zayn. Months ago, they were doing good until one day, he noticed that Zayn being cold and calling him vulgar names. After that, he stayed away from Bradford lad as much as he can. He doesn't want to lose his job over a condescending guy.

Niall caught himself smiling as he recalled one time when he opened his Twitter account that there was an enormous increase in his follower count. Apparently, Aiden introduced Niall to one of his videos and ever since then, Niall received multiple mentions and direct messages about their relationship. There was one time that Niden, their ship name went into a trend in Twitter. At that point, Niall couldn't help but to feel elated because he felt like he was one of those celebrities that he saw in tabloids.

He thought that this euphoria would last forever, but Niall was proven wrong when their relationship reached the seventh month period. That was when Niall felt his world crumbled into nothingness...
*****
The four boys were extremely exhausted as they about to reach the ending point of the American leg of their world tour. Tensions built up. Drama and rumors tried to separate them, but they were strong to let some stupid lie to crack their bonded friendship.

It was a very cloudy Thursday afternoon, the four boys were scheduled to play their last gig in New York before going back to have a one-month long time off. Grey clouds hovered above them, threatening a thunderstorm to ruin their last day, but they won't just let it happen. They owed it to their devoted fans to finish it until the very last minute.

Harry noticed that their assistant hasn't arrived at the rehearsals. Usually, he's the first one to arrive, bringing them food and such. But today was not one of those and that Harry made anxious, that something weird was going on.

Maybe it's just my imagination, Harry thought, convincing himself that everything was fine.

He saw how Louis and Liam were pulling one of the mic stands as if they were participating in some kind of a tug-of-war. As for Zayn, he was talking about the band behind the open stadium where they were going to do some soundcheck, preparing of their last gig of the American leg of the tour.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked, startling the curly lad with his thoughts.

"I hate this," Harry replied, referring to the cloudy weather they were having but at the back of his mind, he knew he was lying. He was concerned about Niall.

"Harry doesn't like thunderstorms," Louis butted into the conversation, dragging the mic stand behind him. Hating thunderstorms was one of the facts that Louis kept on his mind about Harry. No one knew about it except Harry's family and close friends. Harry mentioned it to Louis one time when they were still dating that he hated thunderstorms because it remind him of the day when he lost his uncle in an accident. There was a thunderstorm that day.

"Don't worry about it, mate," Liam reassured his band mate. As usual, his daddy mode came on, letting Harry that nothing's going to happen. "We could still play later. Our fans wouldn't let a thunderstorm prevent them from seeing us."

"If you say so," Harry mumbled. Louis noticed that Harry was lying through his teeth. He knew that Harry was not saying something.

"You're lying," Louis said, making Liam gasped and a shock expression on his face.

Harry stepped back as he stared directly into those cerulean-colored eyes scanning his entire being. That made him uncomfortable in all levels.

"Wh-what?" Harry squeaked.

"What are you not telling us?" Liam heard Louis turning his Sherlock mode. He saw how Louis crossed his arms in front of his chest, giving Louis this intimidating look. "Don't you fucking lie to me. I know you, Harry," Louis waved his pointer finger, poking Harry at the chest.

Harry paused, looking for the right words to say. He was just probably exaggerating the things running through his head. Maybe he was watching too many horror movies and his decision making was being dragged as well.

"It's already eleven in the morning and yet Niall wasn't here. Did he called any of you?" Harry voiced out his concern. It was obvious the anxiousness dripping off from his tone.

The question made Liam and Louis worry as well. They realized that Harry was making a point. Usually, their assistant would hound them through the phone, annoying them to answer his call. But today, none of those happened.

"Now that you mention it..." Liam said with a hint of worry in his voice. Then he turned to Louis, who was starting to freak out as well.

Louis got nervous all of a sudden. It was unusual for his best friend not to call or even text him. Usually, Niall would send him a bunch of text messages, telling him that he should wake up already. But today was not of those. Louis shouldn't worry because before he parted from Niall, Niall told him that he would spend his seventh month anniversary with Aiden since Niall brought Aiden to New York. As the hazy thoughts spread through Louis, the things running through his head was making him crazy.

"Oh thank God, you're finally here, Niall!" Liam exclaimed, delighted to see their assistant in one piece. But he noticed that something was weird with Niall. Their assistant was wearing thick clothing even though it's very humid, and the majority of the blonde's face was covered with this large pair of sunglasses which he found weird since it's a cloudy day.

Who the hell wears sunglasses on a cloudy day, Liam asked to himself but he ended up with nothing.

Liam also noticed that Niall was limping as the blonde was getting closer to them.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked, still studying his best friend who wore weird clothing. He had a gut feeling that something was very wrong and he couldn't point it out. That drove Louis crazy.

"No-nothing," Niall answered, his voice squeaked.

Louis got his answer as he reached out for the gigantic sunglasses away from the blonde. He gasped as he saw the huge purple bruise on his best friend's left eye.

"Louis, give me that!" Niall begged, reaching for the sunglasses to cover the bruise on his eyes. He moved quickly to follow Louis, but the excruciating pain pulsating from his ass prevented him to move.

"What happened to you? Who did this to you?" Louis growled, his fists were balled up at his sides as the fury was building up inside of him. As another thought passed through him, he grabbed on Niall's wrist, making the blonde winced. Louis pulled up the long sleeves and was more shocked to see another set of bruises visible on both arms.

"Did Aiden gave you these?" Louis asked but deep inside he knew what the answer already. He just hoped the negativity in his head was all wrong. That he just imagined things. Not a moment later, he got his answer as Niall sobbed.

Liam and Harry were feeling terrible as the scene unfolds right before his very eyes. They felt how anxious their assistant was. But the next words came out of Niall shocked them to their very core.

"Aiden raped me..."
*****
Shocking, isn't it? Sorry, if this chapter is a bit much. I had to do it because I'm getting bored with Aiden, am I a bad writer or what? LOL But warning, this is not the last time you'll read his name (Oops, is that a spoiler alert?) I'm still debating if I should post another chapter on the weekend because this one was so short.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 41 41
Niall and Lizzie have been best friends as long as they can remember. In 2006 they started dating, still going strong Niall does the unthinkable and...
6.3K 265 9
One Direction has been a band for 3 years now. Liam, Niall, and Zayn have noticed that Harry and Louis have a special connection. The boys ask them a...
137K 2.3K 40
When Jasmine and one of her closest friends, Kim go on vacation, they discover that they are staying in the same hotel as the famous boy band, One Di...
965 117 28