Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!

1K 13 10
By Lumaking7

A,N: Well that was that chapter. It sadly have no detailed duels in it, and some of the duel monsters are taken from future Yugioh series. But hope you like it anyway. It is a little cruel and maybe Jim is a little out of OOC.

Jim's p.o.v.

Thunder roared in the sky and blitz of lighting could be seen. Jim pulled up in his cloak and hoody. This world was strange indeed. It was a dark world without a sun, but instead had light from a glowing comet, and now thunder was roaring in the sky together with some bright lightning bolts. Luckily it hadn't begun raining yet. Jim was not fond of finding out which other weird weather conditions this world had. He looked at his companion Axel Brodie. He may not be a guy who talked much, but his silence was made up by his actions. Jim was grateful to travel with him.. and of course Shirley who was in her backpack at his back. The light from a campfire got his attention. He pointed near the light and Axel nodded. They both hanked up in their cloaks and made sure no one followed them. At the campfire they found a old man and his grandson. A little innocent kid. He was playing with a wooden shaped duel disk. It was easy to see that he had made that himself.

"Some day I will be a great duelist" the boy told his grandpa.

"Nero stop it" the old man said "It looks like we have guests". The old man had noticed them instantly when they arrived near their camp. Jim smiled. That was a good call. A lot of armed soldiers had been seen around lately. Jim actually wondered why? Didn't Jaden take care of their leader Brron?! There shouldn't be anyone left who assembled a army, should there? The old man looked at them, when Jim and Axel both were standing close at them and their little campfire. Jim quickly took out a picture from under his ropes. He was showing the old man it.

"We are looking for this person" He said and asked "Have you seen him". A picture of Jaden was shown. The old man looked intensively at it, but minutes after he shook his head. Jim sighed and took the photo back.

"Who is he?" the old man asked "A duelist?". Jim nodded. The man sighed deeply.

"Sorry, but your friend is properly gone" the old man said "This place is not safe for duelists anymore since the supreme king came". Jim and Axel looked at each other.

"The what? But why?" Jim questioned. The old man sighed.

"Because the king captures them. Every last man, woman and child" he said.

"Oh yeah but if he tries to come after us, I will protect you grandpa" Nero said. Jim smiled a little. The kid had at least spunk. However that made the old man even more worried. Jim could also understand that.

"Ah Nero silence my boy" said the man suddenly and Shirley gave Jim a warning too. Something was approaching them. Then laugher could be heard and two really ugly monsters appeared. They looked like football player or something like that. They were called "Battle footballer" on the duel monster cards.

"I think I heard someone talking about dueling" the monsters said.

"Oh no you hunt duelists for the king" the old man said. The monsters grinned.

"That is right and I think we might have found a couple" one of them said and they both began laughing. The grandpa begged them not to take the boy, but him instead. However Jim and Axel both intervened. They removed their cloaks and began dueling these monsters. A quick duel began and Jim and Axel won. They quickly sended them to the stars. Nero and his Grandpa thanked them.

"So what happens if you are captured" Axel asked. Jim smiled. When he really wanted to know things, Axel did actually talk a little.

"Rumors has it that you are herded up with thousands of duelists and then sent to the king's tower and forced to duel the supreme king" He told them. Axel frowned.

"Who is this supreme king?" He asked. The old man looked at them.

"He is the one who rules this world and also the one responsible for the evil who is assembled in our land" He said and sighed "Or so are the rumors". Jim sneered.

"Axel, you think what I am thinking?" He asked. His partner nodded.

"Yes Jaden had gone to duel the king" Axel said. Jim nodded. He was not sure if it was because he was getting revenge for his friends or just because he wanted to do something. However Jim did remember the day Jaden left them.

Flashback.

After Syrus and Ember had left them, they had returned to Jaden. Jim couldn't persuade them to stay sadly. They had taken care of a really heartbroken Jaden. Jim could understand him. His friends had just disappeared in front of him and in some way died. Then he found out Jesse was gone as well. However Jaden had followed them. He had been silent most of the time, but he had followed them and made camp for the night. They made 4 graves for his four friends and went to sleep. Jim however had woken up in the middle of the night and noticed that Jaden was awake. He was beginning to leave. It was shown since his backpack and stuff was packed and placed on his back. He did however pay his respect to the graves first. Jim got up.

"Jaden. This is not your fault" He reassured him and made Jaden turn around and look at him. Jaden just sighed a little.

"I am sorry Jim, but there is something I got to do and you can't stop me from leaving" He said. Jim looked surprised at his friend, but sighed then a little.

"Then do what you must do then Jaden" He told him "But if you have not returned after a day, we will be looking for you. This world is not safe". Jaden just shrugged.

"If that what you want. I am not stopping you" He said and began walking. Jim was sure he catched him mumbling the words "He is waiting for me".

Jim was not sure what is was Jaden had meant by these words. Who was he and what was it he had to do? However whatever he had to do, he never returned back to them and now they were looking for him. Jim sighed deeply.

"So where can we find that tower of the king?" He asked. The old man was about to reply them, when Shirley gave him a warning. He looked at his close friend. She was actually looking up at the comet. Jim hesitated. Then he looked up as well. Hmm the comet still burns brightly, but I can't still tell which way the tail is facing. Then suddenly he noticed something that made his body shiver a little.

"The comet is turning, did you see that. It is coming right for us" He said and placed his hand at his bandage on his right eye. Axel looked puzzled at him.

"What?" He questioned. Jim smiled a little. Figures normal people wouldn't notice.

"Sorry mate, must not have made much sense ha?" He said. Axel nodded.

"Are you hurt?" He asked noticing his hand on his face. Jim bit his lip.

"Nah ever since I got my eye hurt in that accident, it sometimes plays tricks on me" He explained. Jim knew this was not the fully truth, but he was not sure it was the right time to explain that to Axel. About that accident he had as a child, when he tried saving Shirley from a poacher's trap, fell of a cliff and.. Jim shook his head. Too many bad memories. He looked at Axel and smiled.

"Well enough about that, we need to find our friend and I think I have the perfect card for that" He said and summoned a card.

Time skip.

Down the road a giant wagon made out of a skeleton and looking like a fossil, sped down through the landscape with a lot of speed. Axel, Nero and his grandfather was passengers on the monster wagon while Jim was driving. Nero was kind of scared of this bumpy ride. They all kind of agreed that Jim was a speed driver.

"You feeling alright?" Jim asked and smiled like hell "You all look a little pale there mate. Isn't that right Shirley?". She growling agreed with his reply.

"There.. our village" said Nero slowly "It is up ahead". He pointed in the horisont. Jim pulled the turbo on the monster, the others where not thrilled, and was about to arrive at the village some minutes after. They found some foot soldiers from the king's army. Three duel spirits. Two looked like some red demons and the last one was a machine monster. They were called "Blast asmodian", "Abaki" and "Mechanicalchaser" in their duel monster cards. Blast was about to toss a bomb at the gate to the village. They apparently wanted to blast it. The first one did nothing. He was about to toss another one when a knight appeared. Or Jim thought it was a knight. It had armor on and a giant sword. If he remembered correctly he was called "Total defense shogun" at the duel monster cards.

"You throw like an Ojama" He said and snort at the puny monsters "But your attack ends here. Come pick at someone my size". They began battling. Jim and the others finally arrived. The shogun slammed the monster down with his sword.

"Tell your King that we still fight" He yelled at the monsters.

"Hi mate" Jim said and walked towards the shogun. He was about to say "Need some help", but the monster looked at him and sneered.

"What's this you want some too" the shogun asked and lifted his sword.

"No put your sword down he is here to help" yelled Nero's grandfather, but the shogun had knocked Jim out cold.

Time skip.

Jim was standing at duel academy. He looked puzzled around and wondered what had happened. He remembered he got hit with the shogun's sword.. maybe he was dreaming. He was close at the red dorm and had a feeling he had been there before. Then he heard voices. 3 different voices and a growl he could recognize anywhere.

"Did you bring the food" one voice said.

"Enough for a t-rex sarge". Another one said. Jim walked closer. If he remembered correctly this was one of his first days at the academy. If he was correct he will find Shirley there.

"Um guys maybe this is not such a good idea" a third voice added. "This is an alligator".

"Howdy mates. What are you doing with Shirley" He said and looked at them. He found Shirley surrounded by Jaden, Hassleberry and Syrus. However at that time, he didn't know them yet. Their hands were filled with food.

"Ahaha" said Hassleberry and grinned "We were just.. eh you know.."

".. gonna feed her" added Jaden and smiled at Jim "She just looks hungry". Jim smiled.

"Is that right? Well Shirley is not really that kind to strangers" He said and made Shirley come over to him. His alligator instantly listened. Jim padded her.

"But um she seems so nice with you" Jaden said. Jim snort coldly.

"Yeah that is right, and wanna know why. Because she is my best Mate. It took years gaining Shirley's trust" Jim almost yelled at them. Jaden smiled awkwardly.

"I am sorry Jim. That is your name right? I just thought your Shirley would trust me as a friend as well" He told him "And then I hoped I could make Shirley meet my sister. You see she is a big fan of alligators". Jim looked at him.

"You don't say" Jim replied "Why would you think Shirley want to be your friend?".

"Well um since we are best mate?" Jaden said and smiled "Maybe we shall let Shirley decide. Hey come here girl". He called at Shirley and the alligator was standing in front of him. Jaden was holding a sausage towards Shirley. She opened her mouth and closed it over Jaden's stretched hand. The others looked scared at Jaden, knowing that he could lose his hand as well, but then Shirley opened her mouth, Jaden's hand was still here. The sausage was not however. Jaden smiled happily.

"See! See! She trusts me" Jaden yelled "Alright! Now Tara can meet her". Jim smiled.

"You mean Tara Yuki?" He questioned "The tasmanian devil girl? They already meet and Shirley has taken a liking to her already. Like she has done to you". Jaden looked surprised up at him, but then a wide smile was shown on his face.

"Alright!" He yelled "Tara must be pretty happy then. Oh can't wait telling her I am friends with Shirley as well. Here Shirley have another sausage". Jim couldn't stop smiling. Now he remembered everything. He had been surprised on how fast Shirley took to Jaden and how fast his sister bounded with her as well. It was like they had a special connection. It was like that, he now felt with the twins as well. They could be friends with everyone.

Jim woke slowly up to the sound of music. He could feel some cold thing hit his forehead. He had a hunch that it was wet cold towels. He made out a exhausted groan. That warrior apparently hit his head pretty hard then. A growl could be heard and Jim instantly knew it was his best mate Shirley, although his vision was a little blurry. He stretched his hand a little.

"Shirley" He whispered weakly. He could feel a puff in his arm and he could feel some skin of a reptile creature now. It could only be Shirley. A growl could be heard again. Jim groaned again. He had a serious headache. He slowly opened his eyes, but his vision was still blurry. He noticed though to blue.. eyes maybe? They were looking at him. He felt a wet towel at his cheek. He slowly relaxed his aching muscles. He took a little breath.

"Who.. who are you?" He whispered slowly. He was so tired again.

"Shh rest mighty warrior. Shirley and I will protect you" a female voice said. Jim could hear Shirley actually growl in agreement. He sighed relieved and closed his eyes. A little bit after he fell asleep.

Time skip.

Some time later Jim flew up from the place he was resting. He was gasping for air. He have had a nightmare. He noticed that he was in a old hut of some sort. He was lying at a bed made out of hay and a old blanket. His head had been resting on an old pillow. He could hear a growl beside him and knew Shirley was beside him. He shook his head and turned toward the sound of his beloved alligator.

"Don't worry girl I am all ok now.." he began and stopped up. A long red and brown haired girl was sitting beside Shirley, and was apparently giving her food.

"Um hi who are you mate?" He asked. The girl flew up and looked away from him.

"I am sorry I have something to do" and then she rushed towards the door. On her way out, she bumped into the shogun Jim remembered hit him with his sword. Behind him and beside him was a girl in yellow clothes. Jim knew she was the duel monster spirit "Spirit of the harp", although she didn't have her harp with her. Axel entered the hut at the last person. He nod at Jim as a greeting.

"You must be Jim" the girl said "I was wondering when you were awake. However your little animal friend never left your side. I am claret by the way and this is Burgundy". She pointed at the Shogun. Jim nodded and padded Shirley.

"I hope you hold no grudge towards me" Burgundy said "I am deeply sorry for hurting you. I though you were the enemy". Jim just smiled a little.

"No harm and no one fault right" Jim said and grabbed his hat "Although I do want to know who that girl was just now". Claret smiled a little. Burgundy sighed.

"That is my daughter Ace" He said "She can be a handful sometimes. She is terrible shy to strangers". Claret grinned a little.

"Yep and everyone else she is not close too and that is all humans mostly" Claret said "However she good at healing and take care of animals. She loves them". Jim frowned a little. He was this shogun's daughter. He couldn't remember any duel monster card looking like Ace just now.

"Um mate what kind of duel monster spirit is your daughter" He asks "Just curious".

"What kind of spirit" began Burgundy and began laughing. A deep loud laughter.

"Geez Burgundy you always forget to explain the most important" Claret said.

"Oh yeah" the Shogun said and stopped laughing "Ace is my adopted daughter. She is a normal human. She got found in my dimension years ago. A portal suddenly appeared and when it disappeared a woman and a child was standing there. The woman sadly died shortly after, but she asked us to take care of the kid. She told us the name was Ace and I decided to raise her as my own". Claret nodded.

"Yep, but years later we got absorbed by a sudden new portal and here we are" Claret finished. Jim whistled a little. Axel coughed a little and began telling that no one in the village had seen Jaden anywhere. Jim sighed. That could only mean one thing.

"Your friend is surely prisoner of the king" Burgundy concluded "He can not be helped sadly. After all no duelist had ever escaped the kings castle. What about stay here and help us defend the village from the fiends when they return. We need heroes. We are only me a spirit and a couple of human duelists after all". Jim sighed.

"We can't stay" He said "We need to leave".Burgundy looked surprised.

"But your friend is properly long gone" He said confused. Jim just snort.

"He would do everything to save us and now we have to do the same" Jim began but suddenly he stomach began rumbling. He blushes slowly and Burgundy laughed.

"Well I can't stop you from leaving, but you could at least stay until you both got something to eat and drink. See it as an apology for hurting you with my Sword" the warrior replied "There is a campfires at the square where we make food for guests and new joined warriors. Tell the chef I sent you". Jim got up. Well he did need food to fight whatever battle he had to fight to find Jaden and in the end he accepted the warriors hospitality.

Time skip.

"Ah now that was refreshing wasn't it girl" He asked Shirley and she agreed with a growl. He was sitting under a tree and was eating a plate of warm food. It was not the biggest meal he had, but he didn't complain. It was a long time since he had a warm food and it did taste delicious. Shirley was eating one of his chicken wings and he also shared some water from the bottle with her. He was about to get up when he heard sound near him. He looked around. It came from some bushes.

"Hey someone here?" Jim yelled, but no one replied. Shirley however growled and walked over to the bushes. Jim slowly followed. Then he heard a voice.

"No Shirley get off me.. I don't want to meet your precious Jim" then a growl followed and Jim had arrived. He found Shirley standing on top of this girl Ace. She was lying on the ground and was now red in the face. Jim's eyes widened.

"Well I'll be, Shirley have never done something like that before" He said confused "What are you trying to tell me girl? You seem to have captured that Ace girl for some reason". Shirley growled again. Ace's eyes widened.

"Um she says she want you to met me, and since I run away she captures me, until you have met me" The girl explained "Because I took care of you". Jim whistled a little. This girl could understand Shirley! Then it was no wonder Shirley trusted her.

"Well good going girl" Jim said and padded Shirley on the bag "Please get off her now". Shirley did as he asked and seconds later Jim helped the girl up from the ground. She had slowly taken his hand, but still didn't want to look him into the eye.

"You must be Ace, you were the one who took care of me while your father had knocked you out. I must thank you. My head was in a really bad shape" he said.

"Um you welcome" She said shyly. Jim looked at her. He actually wanted to know how she could understand Shirley, when a sound of a bell could be heard.

"Oh no the warning bells" Ace suddenly yelled "My father is maybe in trouble". And before Jim could say or do a thing, the girl rushes out towards the main gate. Jim looked at Shirley and quickly got her up in her backpack, before he rushed after her.

Jim was not sure what he had thought was gonna happen when it was an attack from the king or in this case his army. He knew because a couple of fiends were only here and no one looked kinglike to him. However it was not this that's for sure. It was a group who was lead by "Summoned skull". He was leading a group of fiend monsters with all "Fabled" in their name. A "F Ashenveil, dyf, gallabas, krus, grimo and topi". They also had a fire spirit monster called "Aratama", who had a lot of fun burning a lot of houses. A couple of humans were trying to hit the monster and at the same time stop the fire. He saw that Burgundy was fighting against Fabled Ashenveil who was a fiend demon who could fly. Axel was dueling summoned skull. Jim looked around to find Ace. He was not fully sure why. He just couldn't let a pretty lady like her get hurt. Especially not when that pretty lady had saved his life. He needed to pay her back. A scream filled the air and Jim saw Ace some meters away from him. However she was about to get cornered by F Gismo (a girl fiend) and F Gallabas. He was holding this iron ball in a chain and was trying to hit Ace with it.

"Hit her! Hit her darling! I really just can't stand humans" Gismo yelled at Gallabas.

"Don't worry sweetie pie" He said in a sweet voice "I will kill her for you". Jim was not sure what was worse. Listening to them or that they was trying to kill Ace.

"I summon "Shell knight" in def mode" He yelled and made the warrior shield her and at the same time give them damage. Jim rushed over to her and with the help of skull knight and a lot of combo's, he destroyed the two fiends. Then he joined the battle. After a lot of hard work and many different duels, they were successful. Jim felt tired to the ground. Ace helped him over so he could lean over at one of the walls. She handed him a water bottle and he greedy drank of the water. Axel quickly joined him and looked around while the women's were treating and helping the wounded.

"Why did you.. save me?" asked Ace slowly in a low voice. Jim smiled.

"Well I couldn't let a fine young lady getting hurt now could I?" He said and grinned. Axel looked at them and nodded. He looked at Jim. Since they had been travelling together for so long Jim knew what Axel was thinking. He nodded as well.

"Thank you" Ace said and bowed. Jim just shrugged and told her, he just paid her back for her taking care of him. He also asked if she could get her father over here for a moment. Ace looked puzzled, but nodded. She got up quickly and minutes later, Burgundy and was standing in front of them. Jim sighed. I am sorry Jaden, but you would do the same thing right? You would chose their safety instead of yours right? Jim could feel the wind blow and in some way was replying him. Jim nodded.

"Burgundy we had thought about it. We want to stay and help you for a time" He told him and smiled. He was actually looking at Ace for a little while. He had something to protect here now after all.

Haou's p.o.v.

At the castle, Haou was standing in his room at the balcony and was looking out through the land and sometimes even at the comet. He could hear the monsters, the people of his army who was standing at the foot of the castle, looking up at the balcony and was chanting "He is the power, he is the power" over and over. It was not something Haou actually had asked them to do. He kind of didn't care about what his army did in their resting/spare time. As long as they were ready to follow his orders at a moment's notice. However apparently his army liked chanting that over and over in some kind of respect for him. For him and his power. Haou actually didn't care, but it didn't bother him either. It was the same when they said "hail the supreme king" or his name, but only a few knew that. A knock to his room could be heard and the door opened. His 5 lieutenants walked in and all bowed to him. Haou had his back turned towards them, but he could easily see them anyway.

"My master we have updates" said Chaos and hit Baou on the shoulder.

"The battle raging on sir" Baou said and looked irritated on Chaos.

"Yes, but soon all this land will be yours" said Skull knight.

"It is only a matter of time. Only some small land remains" the magicians brothers said in unison "And then all will be under your command". Haou nod a little.

"Good!" He only said. His lieutenants got up from the floor.

"Preparations?" Haou asked. Chaos walked in front of the others.

"The army is not fully assembled yet" He said and Haou's brows frowned. He snort.

"But we will do this as quick as we can" said Skull knight quickly. Haou snort again. The lieutenants all bowed again. They knew what he wanted them to do even without saying that much. He talked when he felt like he needed it and that was mostly when it was orders they didn't know off. He only spoke to special people.

"All hail the mighty supreme king" His lieutenants said and began leaving the room. That was nothing too surprising. He had ordered to assemble the army now after all.

"Skull knight" Haou said and made the skull warrior stop up. The others left.

"Yes my king?" He asked and bowed again. Haou turned around and walked into the room and was staring at the lieutenant. He knew he was respecting him and scared of him at the same time. That made the king smirk inside. It was as it should be.

"No more duelists" He said in a cold tone "I got what I wanted. Make the ones we have duel me though". The knight looked surprised, but nodded.

"As you wish my king" The knight said "But we have no duelists stored for now. You have dueled them all. May I ask if your sudden change has something to do with the girl we captured a while ago?". Haou sneered. It was true that he had been gathering duelists, so it was easier to track Tara, but he did capture them to get the duel energy duelists released by dueling. However that was not something his lieutenants should know about. The knight quickly bowed his head and got up.

"I am sorry my king. I shouldn't have asked" He said quickly "I will see to that the new order is out". Then he rushed out of the room. Haou snort once more and walked over to a desk where he was keeping really important things. A duel disk was lying there. Haou took out the deck in it and looked through it. He snort a little. So this was the deck his two hosts had made together. Tara's deck to be exact. That was really poorly made. No wonder she lost to him. There were not really a bond in it, beside of two cards in it. The two spirits she had, and Haou was not gonna deny them entrance to the new deck, he was gonna make for her. His own deck was even more bonded with him, that the deck from Tara was with her. Even Jaden's deck was more bonded.

"It has something to do with that their father gave them the cards" Haou mumbled to himself "She is not fond of using them and therefore no bond". The king placed the cards on the desk. He had to replace every card now didn't he. Beside the spirits of course. He had to look into that later. He walked a little away and was now standing in the middle of the room. He stretched his hand and his palm was surrounded in a dark aura. Make me a giant mirror! A giant, black colored, round mirror was now floating in the air, or it was lifted and holding still by his wind pressure. He touched the mirror with the tip of his fingers. Show me Jaden! The mirror glowed and a picture was shown. A boy was sitting at the ground with his knees hitting his chest and his head was lying on the knees and he was actually sleeping. Everything was dark around him. Haou smirked a little. He could only use the mirror to see the twins with. They were in some way connected to each other by his powers, but they needed to be close to him. He didn't need to use the mirror to know about Jaden though. It was after all his own body he was caged in. He could feel how he was at the moment, but sometimes it was nice watching him as well. It didn't surprise him seeing Jaden sleeping. After Tara had shown, the rest of Jaden's resistance had been blown away just like that. If he even had some in the first place. Haou was not really sure about that, but Jaden had relaxed quite a bit. He placed his fingers at the mirror again. Split! At the thoughts of the king, the mirror instantly split in two. They were a little smaller though. The picture with Jaden was still shown in one of them. Haou touched the other with his fingers as well. Show me Tara! The mirror glowed a little and Tara was shown in the dungeon. In a big cell actually with a big pile of hay and a open window in it. She looked like she was having it well considered the circumstances, and like her brother, she was actually sleeping as well. She was using the pile of hay as bed. Haou looked at both of them in the mirrors. He smirked a little. I finally have both of them within my grasp. The chosen ones! The childs of the prophecy! Soon I can continue the rest of my plan. The king shook his head. First things first. He still had a lot of things to do before that. Conquering the land was one of them. He looked at Tara's mirror and snort a little. His duel with her had been interesting a least. Although it didn't give him the satisfaction he normally got when he was dueling strong opponents. He wondered if he had something to do with that Tara didn't give her all in that duel and especially not in the ending. However he at least knew she could use his powers, even though she had not been aware of it. Haou wondered if he should train her, so she could learn to control them. He wanted to train Jaden after all, but couldn't as long as they were sharing the same body. Tara deserved the training as much as her brother. It made no difference to him that she was a female either. He would think about that. Tara first had to accept his offer after all and he knew she would. It was only a matter of time and persuasion, and he could be very persuasive indeed. However for now he would let them sleep. They needed it. A knock on the door could be heard and Haou made instantly the mirror disappear. Chaos slowly walked in and bowed to the king. Haou snort, telling the lieutenant that he could get up and tell him whatever he was gonna tell him.

"My master and King. The army is ready to leave" He told him. Haou nodded.

"Good then send them out" He said "One of you death duelists will join them. You can pick who". Chaos nodded, but looked surprised at him.

"You will not join us my king?" He questioned "It is a well guarded village with strong duelists after all". Haou sended him a cold look, that made the lieutenant back a little away from him in fear. He bowed his head as well.

"I have other things to attend to. This a test" he replied coldly "Succeed and the death duelist and his men will be rewarded. Fail..". Chaos gulped a little, but nodded.

"I will give the death duelist the world Master" He said and knelled down "I will see to it that they not fail". Haou nod and the lieutenant left the room. Haou smirked inside. If he knew Chaos correctly, he hadn't chosen himself. He was way to loyal to him and hated leaving side for to long.Let's see how you are gonna handle this skull knight! This was interesting indeed.

Jim's p.o.v.

Time skip.

Jim was sitting under a tree and was sighing. Shirley was lying quietly beside him, but was fully aware of her surroundings with her animal instinct racer sharp. Days had passed after he and Axel had been accepted in the village and he couldn't stop thinking on Jaden. He had in some way promised him that he would find him, but by staying here, he felt that he kind of had broken it. It was not like they hadn't had work to do. Some fiends had shown and given them trouble. Luckily not as much as last time, but still. Burgundy and the others couldn't protect this place on their own.

"Jim! Shirley!" yelled a voice suddenly and Ace was walking around looking for them. Since that time Jim actually had saved her, Ace had slowly began to opening up to them and only them sadly. Beside her parents of course. Jim had got a little shock when he found out Claret and Burgundy was together. As in wife and Husband. They had apparently been married before even Ace showed, but sadly also couldn't get any kids, so when Ace appeared they raised her as their own. She had been 6 at that time.

"Shirley do you mind" asked Jim and lifted his hat and looked at the Alligator. Shirley looked at him and gave a big growl from her. Ace heard it and turned towards it. Jim waved at her and she rushed over to him. She for fun took Jim's hat before he could do a thing and placed the hat on her head. It was a little to big.

"Look at me I am Jim now Shirley" She said "Um how it is you say it.. um hello mates?". Jim growled a little.

"Hey give that back girl" He sneered "That's my best hat. I'll tell yer no one touches it. Got that mate!". He quickly grabbed his hat back while mumbling something like "He felt naked without it". Ace looked guilty at him.

"I am sorry. I didn't know" she said in a low voice. Jim just smiled a little.

"Ah what's with the sad face mate" He said and pushes her a little "Cheer up Ace. No harm done right?!". She looked at him and nod a little.

"I was just curious" She said and looked at him "I never seen some kind of hat or things you and your friend are wearing". Jim grinned a little.

"Figures" He said "The world is a big place after all. I have seen all kinds of things on my expeditions ". Her face lit up.

"Really? What are you doing? I am sadly only a healer in our world" She said and looked at the ground. Jim's eyes frowned a little, but he did reply her.

"I am archaeologist or want to be. That is a person who digs for fossils and things from old times" he said "I seen places from the accidents one time". Ace eyes lit up.

"Oh wish I could... I mean maybe I could leave with you when you leave this place" she said. Jim eyed her a little. Then at the village.

"Hmm I don't know. What about your parents?" he asked "And our journey in not without danger either". Ace sighed and nodded.

"Jim I want to see the world. I want to see all sorts of animals and have adventures" She said "I don't want to be a healer like my mom, and father don't want me to join the guards. Maybe I can help you dig these rocks or be of use in other ways". Jim whistled a little and looked at Shirley.

"You have made up your mind haven't you. Maybe we can bring you with us, but you have to talk to Axel and make him agree as well" he said. Ace actually grinned.

"Um that is done! He said, If I wasn't in the way, or something like that, and if you agreed" She said happily. Jim sighed.

"Well fine I don't mind have you with me mate" He said and why was his chest beating so fast? "However I tell you when we leave okay". Ace nodded. They placed themselves down in the grass and was looking up at the comet. Then suddenly Burgundy appeared and told Jim that their were meeting with the guards. Jim sighed. He was really not a tactician. He was an adventure and nature guy. Mostly Axel took care of stuff like that, but Burgundy's existed. Jim sighed and they went to the house they were holding meeting in.

Time skip.

"Okay mate why did it end up being us at a scouting mission" complained Jim and sneered. Axel looked at him and sighed a little.

"Well it is your own fault really" Axel said "You just had to tell them to stop defending and put in an attack on the king". Jim sighed when he remembered the meeting. He had asked why they didn't prepare a counterattack against the king. After all they couldn't defend forever. However Burgundy and the others were against it, because they thought they were too few as of yet to attack the king, but no one really knew how big an army he had. Since Jim suggested the attack, Burgundy sended him and Axel on a scouting mission at the castle. They had right now infiltrated a watch tower without getting noticed. The security was pretty sloppy. The people apparently didn't think any would be so foolish to infiltrate or attack their beloved king. Secondly they really didn't have any schedule, so Jim and Axel had a lot of time to do some recon. They had found out the full army were a lot bigger than their own, however they did have a big weakness. They army was made off random people who hardly knew each other and therefore wasn't loyal to their comrades. Only the king and his most loyal follows. Jim figured if they took out the higher ups the army would dismantle quickly. However that could be harder than it looked. The reputation of the king was after all pretty good. He was apparently this awesome duelist after all. At least Jim and Axel did found some secret tunnels who lead inside the castle. It could be useful later. Jim sighed.

"That may be, but like I said they can't defend forever mate" He said "One day they have to take up the fight". Axel shrugged a little.

"I do agree with you, but Burgundy is also right. They are not ready yet" he said "And I figured this recon would give us clues about Jaden. That is what you want right? Or has your new girlfriend made you forget that". Jim looked slowly away.

"She isn't my girl mate" He said "Is that why you have agreed to let her come with us?". Axel actually smirked a little.

"Perhaps" He said "Like you said, we can't defend forever and she want to leave. We also soon have to have a move on anyway". Jim looked at him and nodded. He knew that, but he just couldn't get these words out to Ace. However if she came with them then he didn't have any regrets. He was about to say something, when Axel pushed him down. A pair of goblins were walking pasted their tower. Jim could hear them talk. They sounded happy for some reason.

"Do you think Skull knight will succeed" One of them asked the other "I mean this mission the king sended him out on a couple of days ago". The other grinned.

"Who knows?" He said and shrugged "What I am more interested in is if he fails. What do you think the supreme king would do to him? I mean maybe he would kill him and then the spot for a new death duelist is open right". The first one shrugged.

"I am not sure it works like that. The king never said anything about that there were a limit to how many lieutenants he would have" He said "And don't you think Skull knight will succeed. He is strong after all and this unit is pretty strong as well. Not like the small fry like before. Where were he actually heading?". The other one was thinking for a little while. Then he smiled.

"That village south from here, who gave us a couple of problems" He said "It was the battle we lost the pitiful Fable monsters". The goblins was discussing some other stuff, but Jim wasn't listening any longer. They also began moving away from their hiding place. Jim flew up when they were gone.

"Axel you don't think they meant their village. Burgundy's and.."

"Let's go!" Axel interrupted. Jim nodded. They rushed away from the tower not caring that anyone saw them. Jim quickly summoned "F.w. Skull buggy" and climbed up on to the wagon. Axel had quickly followed. Jim drove with the fastest speed the wagon could manage towards the village.

Time skip.

Jim had never been so happy about deck as he was right now. People mostly think it was boring because of the fossils in it. They were stating they were old and not worth time keeping around. If one of these people just could see his fossil warriors now. Without Skull buggy Jim could never travel so fast from the castle to the village as he did now. He knew he was quicker than that army who was walking by foot. At first Jim was thinking "We will make it, we will make it!". He was driving as fast as he could, but even from a little far away, Jim could now see the smoke in the air and deep down, he knew he was to late. Another thought hit him. Please let her be safe! They arrived at the village and a horrible sight was in front of them. Fire was the first thing they saw. Many houses was caught on fire. Then they could hear the horrible sounds of screams. People was fleeing from sight either from the warriors. They were chasing everyone. Duelists as well as non duelists. Duelists got dueled and non duelist just got hit and wounded so they in the end had no strength left and turned to stardust anyway. Jim and Axel didn't waste time. They rushed in there to stop this massacre from spreading further. They found close at the entrance, Burgundy dueling some big green monster with giant horns at his head. He was dressed in some white armor who looked like bones. He was laughing evilly at Burgundy.

"Why are you doing this?" Burgundy yelled angry at the green monster.

"Why?" the green monster replied "That is very simple. Our king wishes this and I will follow his orders to the end of the world". Burgundy yelled angry at him and charged with his sword his opponent, but he was defeated easily and his sword disappeared in his hand turning slowly to dust. His body did as well.

"Burgundy!" Yelled Jim and the two males rushes over to him.

"Who are you?" the monster asked "Well it doesn't matter. I see you are duelists. Normally I would capture you for our beloved king. However he states he has everything he needs now. After he got that human girl with brown hair, he has been very pleased, and I will continue pleasing him, but killing all of you". Jim frowned. A human girl with brown hair? Jim sneered. He just hoped it was not who he thought it was. Jim and Axel got their disk ready, when Burgundy weakly touched Jim's shoulder. He shook his head.

"No! Don't duel him" He said weakly "He is not like everyone else. He is the kings lieutenant and he is strong. He already killed my Claret and I will soon join him. Please protect my Ace. She is somewhere in the village. Please!". Before Jim could reply, the big shogun warrior disappeared into stardust. Jim sneered and was about to attack and duel him, when Axel stopped him.

"Leave him to me" He said "Go find Ace! Protect her Jim!". Jim sneered, but nodded. He rushes further into the village and hoped Axel could handle it. He arrived at the square when he heard a familiar voice scream up. He rushed towards it and found Ace pinned down by a dark fiend monster with a lot of arms. It was called "Archfiend interceptor" in duel monsters card. Ace yelled again.

"Let.. let me go you" she said in a scared tone. The monster just smirked.

"Ah don't be like that girl" He said "I just want a little kiss from you. If you are any good I will keep you alive". Ace screamed again and actually musted to spit him in the face. The monster got really angry, but not as angry as Jim. He quickly summoned "F.w skull bone" to the field and struck the monster down. He fell to the ground. Jim walked quickly over to her. She looked scared at him for a moment, but when she saw it was Jim, she sighed relieved and gave him a big hug.

"Oh Jim I was so scared" she said "But I didn't doubt you would save me".

"Of course I would. Like a always says, I can't let a young lady get hurt now can I" He said slowly and blushes a little. Shirley growled in agreement. Jim sighed.

"We have to get moving. We are not safe here any longer mate" He said and let go of her. He began walking. Ace nodded, but she did ask about her parents and Jim sadly told her the truth. That they both had died. Ace began slowly crying again.

"Ah don't cry. We need to get away from here first" He said and placed a hand on her back "I'll will be there for you and protect you. Your father asked me to take you away". Ace let out a soft cry, but nodded. They began walking away, but hadn't noticed that the fiend was still alive and pretty angry. Before Jim noticed, the fiend was holding a sword in his hand and charged at him. Jim first noticed the attack when it was too late.

"No! Jim!" yelled another voice and jumped in between him and the attacking fiend. The sword was piercing the chest. Jim looked shocked. The fiend did as well. He was slowly glowing. He had apparently used his last strength to take Jim with him.

"No Ace!" yelled Jim when he finally was able to speak. The girl let out a scream when the blade hit her, but she was still smiling as she fell slowly to the ground. The blade and fiend turned to stardust seconds after. Jim however quickly catched her.

"Ace! That was very foolish" He yelled and was holding her in his arms "I'll could never.. why did you do it?". Ace just smiled weakly up at him and slowly touched his cheek. As she did her body slowly began glowing. Jim looked in horror.

"No Ace stay with me" He yelled "You can't leave me, do you hear. I will not allow it". The girl just smiled at him. Her blue eyes were sparkling with happiness.

"I am sorry" She said in a low voice "I wish I didn't have to. I wish I could see the world with you.. and Shirley. Dig these rocks you like and see your happy face. You looked so happy.. when you talked about it. Just stay as you are. My Jim. I love you". Then she disappeared in his arms. Just like that. Jim let out a overloud painful scream. He slammed his hands at the ground. Why! Why! Why! Why did this happen? What had they all done? What had Ace done? She was innocent! They all were! He let out another scream. Shirley growled with him. This just wasn't fair!

"Jim! Jim are you okay" yelled another voice and Axel rushed towards him "I heard your scream". Jim got up from the ground and looked pissed at Axel.

"She is dead" He said and sneered "One of the fiends killed her". Axel stopped up.

"I am sorry for your loss" He said and padded awkwardly his fiend on his shoulder "We need to get away. The lieutenant of the king sadly got away. He got help from some fiends even before we began dueling. I heard there is a stronghold north from here and..". Jim shook his head.

"No! We are not going!" He said "We are going someplace different. I have seen enough of this! We will fight! It is time for revenge!". Axel looked surprised at him.

"What are you planning?" He questioned. Jim clenched his fists.

"I am going to the castle" He said in a cold tone "He is the one responsible and I will make the king pay! Pay for killing her! I am taking the supreme king down!".

A,N: the most cruel and saddest chapter ever! Now Jim has a grudge against the king let see how that infects the story. Hope Jim was not to much OOC here. He is a hard character to write about I think. Please comment on what you think. As for the next chapter. Tara is finally back down in the dungeon. This chapter has mostly nothing to do with the anime again sadly. She meet some different people we all know. Hope it sounds interesting. Just a little at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 377 14
Paradox wants to destroy the history of Duel Monsters, and one person who knew how to defeat this foe, Jemma Yun Yuki, the daughter of Jaden. She tr...
6.5K 171 9
Jaden had a best friend growing up called Y/n and he helped Jaden not only make more friends but also meet his protect Yubel. now the two entering Du...
130K 950 35
What if Jaden after the defeat of Paradox in Yu-Gi-Oh Bond Beyond Time. The Crimson Dragon didn't have enough power to get Jaden and Yusei home to wh...
6.9K 50 9
#yugiohgx This story takes place during the second year of Jaden Yuki's stay in Duel Academia. Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Blair Flannigan r...