Hidden Princess

By CallMeKorie

A girl locked away for several years, finally coming out of the darkness and realizing what she will soon be... More

First Story
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Epilogue
Author's Note
"The Lock-Up"

Chapter Twenty-Eight

1.4K 96 4
By CallMeKorie

"Pancakes!"

"Waffles!"

"Pancakes!"

"Waffles! And that's final!"

Everyone began to laugh at me and my twin.

"This is the one thing we have never agreed on." I put a fork full of waffle in my mouth and continued laughing.

Augustus took his pancakes and waved them in my face then took a bite. "Pancakes are so much better."

"Lies." At least I tried to say, I honestly had to much food in my mouth.

"You two will never grow up, will you?" Aiden laughed.

"Well of course not. Well, at least I won't. I'm not too sure about her." Augustus nodded his head to me.

I felt my eyes change to blue and without him noticing, I made his pancakes cold.

He took another bite and made a weird face. "But I just warmed thes-" He put it together and glared at me.

"Hey, either warm those back up or get some waffles, there are no pancakes left." My eyes turned red and my twin gave me a horrified look.

At first I thought it might be because he's scared of me, but then he whispered, "please don't hurt my pancakes."

Everyone broke out laughing.

Oliver came in the room and gave everyone a weird look. "Did Augustus do something again?"

"Why do you always think it's me!?" Augustus was laughing as he yelled so it didn't come out so rude.

Everyone finally settled down and eventually went back to their own rooms. I was on my way to my room when Louis stopped me. "Hey, I need to talk to you."

"What is it?"

She look at the ground and grabbed her stomach. "I umm, I didn't think it were possible, but umm-" A tear streamed down her face.

"Oh. My. Goddess." I wrapped my arms around her and she cried into my shoulder. We stood there for about 5 minutes until she finally pulled back.

"I don't know how. I thought, I thought maybe it didn't happen between our kind. I thought that I wouldn't have to deal with kids, no offence. And I don't know how to tell Aiden. I love him so much, but I don't think he ever wants kids. Andx he doesn't even have a status in your pack. I mean, honestly, I don't care about all that, but if my parents were to ever accept us, he would have to be high in the rankings." More tears streaked her face. "I love him with everything I have, but I miss my parents."

"I know, I know. I understand, trust me. I was always afraid that I would mate with someone with a status."

She got ready to say something else when Aiden walked in. He look confused, but had a weird look on his face. "You're pregnant. But, how?"

Lou walked to him and kissed the top of his nose. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"No, I understand. It's just, a shock."

They kissed and smiled at each other.

But of course, the happy moment couldn't last longer.

"OH GODDESS NO, WHY! WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!?" I could feel Jackson's pain before I saw it in his face.

After I ran to my room, I saw him in his knees, with blood everywhere. Splattered on the walls and in a pool on the floor.

Jackson was holding something and when I saw it, I fell to my knees.

In his arm was our baby boy, dead. I looked at the wall and saw a message.

Guess Lucifer didn't get a second chance, oops. Btw, took your daughter Annalise. In the end, I get what I want.

Anger grew inside me and I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself. Everyone shuffled in the room to see what was going on, and after they saw Lucifer, they saw me.

"Adeline, calm down. You need-"

"First she takes my mother, then my father, almost kills one if my mate, and then kills my child! And she took the other one!" I could feel my eyes turning white. I wasn't sure what it meant, then I realized I had summoned all my powers.

Everyone stepped back in fear.

The anger only grew in me because if it.

"You're scared of me. I would never hurt you guys intendedly." They all looked down in shame, except Augustus. He walked straight up to me and held my hands. At first I saw pain in his eyes, but he got used to the lower that radiated off of me.

"I'm not scared of you. I'm scared of what you can do. It only scares me because I'm afraid you'll hurt yourself, and I don't want to lose you. First Mom, then Dad. And now Lucifer is gone. I can't lose my twin too." Tears streamed down his face and he looked down.

I managed to get my powers under control and I hugged him. I cried desperately into his shoulder and crumbled to the floor. He fell with me and kept his arms around me.

I finally pulled away and looked up to see Oliver standing there. He had a red fire in his eyes, his family fire. "I swear to you, we'll find her. I'll die trying if I have to."

I got up and walked to him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and whispered, "and I promise you, that I will protect you at all costs." I pulled away from him and looked at everyone else. "No one else in this family is dying."

"That's sweet." Everyone turned to look at Louise. She had an evil grin on her face and was looking right at me. Suddenly a look of fake shock came over her. "Oh my, I just outed myself didn't I. Oopsy."

Aiden took a step toward her and went to grab her arm. As soon as he touch her, he went flying towards the wall.

She looked over to him and giggled, "oopsy, again. Haha." Then she look back to me with a sneer on her lip. "Now, dear Adeline. I knew you were taking the whole 'evil' so I decided to see how much you like being betrayed. You see-"

"Wait! So you're not Louise?"

"Oh of course I am. I just didn't tell you that me and Anita, we're really good friends. She was there when you left me. I prayed to Nyx that you would call me, or somehow get in touch, but no. Guess I didn't matter that much to you anyway."

A/N: Earlier in the story I said how Selene is the goddess of the moon so I just made her the goddess that the wolves worship. I also said how Nyx is the embodiment of night and vampireish, so I just decided to use her for the vampires.

Although they have different goddess, vampires and were wolves still get along. They also often admire each others goddess even though they don't worship them. Okay, bye.

"Okay, seriously?!" I could feel my eyes turning blue and Louise shivered.

"Oo, is it just me or did it get cold in here." Then she looked down and saw the ice forming around her ankles and slowly crawling up. She looked back to me. "What are you doing?" The ice kept growing up her legs. "Come on Adeline, stop it." I saw panic in her eyes.

Aiden finally regained consciousness and saw what I was doing. At first there was shocked, then I saw fear. "No, stop! Please! It's not her!"

I looked into Louis's eyes and saw true fear. I reached into Jackson's mind and took some if his power. I can only do that to Jackson and Oliver since their my mates.

I used his mind reading power to look into Louis's head. She truely was terrified and had no idea what was going on.

I stopped the ice and began melting it.

"W-what's going on?"

"Anita had you." Aiden got closer to her and looked into her eyes. He stammered and jumped back. "Don't unfreeze her."

He came to my side. "It's still Anita."

"I'm sorry, was I too good at acting?" She gave an evil smirk.

"Not good enough." I vegan freezing her again, only faster this time.

"I like how you got Jackson's power and used it against Louis. Poor girl. With the baby and everything. This can't be good for them." She raised her Louis's hand and smacked her stomach. "Oh wow, this one is tough. Unlike your poor Lucifer."

That's when I snapped. I melted all the ice at once. I then made ice chains that made her stand with her arms above her head and her feet pushed together. I extra froze the ice.

"Max, watch her. Oliver, go start digging a grave. Jackson, clean up Lucifer. Aiden, Augustus, come with me."

"Where are we going?"

I paused for a moment. Thoughts raised through my head. But I acted on impulse.

"We have some family business."

**********
So, I'm super sorry for not updating sooner but eh. You'll live.

xXkissesXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 29 30
In a world where everyone wears masks resembling their country, Mika, a teenage girl, is on of the odd ones put. She's Last's Person. Though everyone...
16 0 14
When Ashley is on the verge of death she is created into a vampire and her world changes forever
32.3K 1.2K 35
"There is always something hidden from our eyes. Sometimes, it is just a minor thing, but sometimes, it is a whole new world. " Cassie Stewart was a...
268K 10.6K 49
The first part from The Elements series. Meet Shadow Renoir. She's in her last year in high school and she's one of those kid you see in the hallway...