Adopted By One Direction (Int...

By LovaticDirectioner_1

14 year old Ceanna has had a pretty rough life. She had lived in an orphanage every since she was 7 years old... More

Socks Cause Pain
Awkward Girl Boners?
Why do you hate me?
She's Too Young
The Aftermath
Forgiveness
21 Questions
Every White Boy Secretly Wants A Black Girl
Your Grounded, Bitch!_
This Means War!
What do you propose we do?
Unicorns???!!!
Our Family
Our Family Part 2
Im Coming Home!
The Square Root Of You Is Me
Lets Just Eat Our Pizza For Now.....
Dad
Moments Like This
Daddy Direction
You and I, Right Now
Authors Note:

Every one already knew?!

965 36 20
By LovaticDirectioner_1

"Omg, Ceanna this would be so cute on you!!" Lia happily exclaimed  as she picked up a ugly top. Now she needs to be beat.

"Lia, that's hideous." I say.

Right now me and Lia were out shopping.

"Now that I look at it, it is kinda ugly. Let's move on." She said taking my hand and walking towards the shoe section.

Why did I agree to this? I hate shopping! Plus I was hungry, I haven't eaten all day.

"Lia, can we eat first? My stomach is crying out for some waffle fries from Chik Fil A."

"Ooooo, you're right. To the food court!" She said and pulled me to the food court.

We went up to the Chik Fil A section and I ordered a chicken sandwich and waffle fries and a lemonade. Lia ordered the same.  They gave us our food and we went to sit down and eat.

We weren't trying that hard not be discovered, so I should not have been surprised when a group of little girls came up to us and asked for our autographs. But I was. It was so sweet!

I took a sip of my lemonade when I noticed a couple across the mall that looked like Kian and Andrea holding hands. Wait, that is Kian and Andrea! Were they together? Hmmm. I pat Lia.

"Lia, isn't that Kian and Andrea over there?" I whisper to her and point.

She looks and squints her eyes. Then they widen.

"Yes! It is them. Why are they holding hands? Neither one of them has ever said any thing about liking each other." Lia says.

"I know, I know. Why would they keep it a secret?"

"I don't know. But we're spying."

"What?! No, no, no. What if we get caught?!" I say.

"Relax. We're not going to get caught. Now come on before we lose them!" She says, quickly throwing away her trash and running after Kian and Andrea.

I sigh and follow suit.

They were in Victoria's Secret. I wonder. Me and Lia hide behind a rack of bras.

"Why would Kian come with her to pick out underwear?" I whisper to Lia.

"I don't know. Maybe he's buying her a present and wants her to pick it out?" Lia says in question.

"Makes sense. Kinda."

Then there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to a employee of the store. She gave me a fake smile.

"Can I help you?" She asks us.

"Uh, no, I'm just trying to find my right bra size." I lie.

She looks me up and down and slyly smiles.

"Oh, Looks like you're still in training bras."

I gasp. No this bitch didn't.

"You know, you're one to talk. I'm only fourteen, it's normal to have small boobs. I'd rather be flat chested than have fake boobs." I say looking her up and down.

She gives me a glare and walks away with a huff and her arms crossed across her chest.

I turn back around to Lia. She had resumed spying.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"I don't know. But you still have a hold on Kian and Andrea?"

"Nope. I lost them. I was distracted by you and that lady. When you told her off I was just like Yasss best frand, go best frand, that's my best frand that's my best frand!"

"Yasss!" I laughed and high-five Lia.

Then I felt another tap on my shoulder. Ok, this woman wants round two then let's go! I whip around and my eyes widen. It's not the worker lady. It's Kian and Andrea! Shit, we caught got. Lia turned around to and cursed.

"Damn, we got caught." She said.

"Same thing I was thinking, best frand." I say to her.

"Haha yass, we think alike, best frand!" She says and we high-five again.

Then we quiet down after we notice the glares we were getting from Kian and Andrea.

"Why were you guys spying on us?" Kian asks.

"Yeah. You two are not very good at it, you know." Andreas says.

Me and Lia look and point at each other.

"It was her idea!" We both yell in-sync.

"No it wasn't, you're the one who wanted to spy!" I say.

"Well, you didn't object!" Lia fires back.

"Yes, I actually did!" I clarify.

"Well........you still went along with it!" She says.

"Well-"

Andrea cuts me off.

"It doesn't matter whose idea it was! But why were you guys creeping?" She asks us.

"Well, we saw you two holding hands....." I start.

"And we just thought that maybe..." Lia adds.

"You two..." I add.

"We're going out?" Lia finishes.

Kian and Andrea look at each other and burst out laughing.

"What?! Me, date him? That's crazy!" Andrea says while laughing.

I start laughing too.

"Yeah, that is crazy."

"Nah, I'm just playing. We are going out." Andrea says grabbing Kian's hand and kissing him on the lips.

"I knew it!" Lia squeals.

I squeal too. They were my OTP!

"How long? And why did you guys hide it from us?" I ask.

"Well it's been about 3 months." Andrea says.

"3 months?! Why did we have to find out by ourselves?" Lia asks.

"Well we thought you guys already knew."Kian says.

"Sure you did." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Hey! We did, I promise I guess we need to officially tell everybody." Andrea says.

"Well......I kinda already told both of the Jacks and JC, and he told Alfie. So yeah, the boys know." Kian said, awkwardly scratching his chin.

"Oh, well um, Alfie has probably told Zoella, so she knows, too." Andrea says.

"So everyone pretty much already knew except us?" I ask.

"Yup, surprise?!" Kian awkwardly yells.

"I'm highly offended. Come on, Ce. We're leaving." Lia says, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from them.

"I'm offended too. But let's offendly( this is not a word, btw) get some Dip N' Dots before we leave, Fam." I say, stopping her.

"You're right. To the dots!" She yells, pointing at the ice cream stand.

"To the dots!" I copy her actions.

"Can we come with you guys? We're sorry." Andrea says with puppy eyes.

"Come along. But for lying, yall are buying." I say.

"Ugh, fine. To the dots!" Andrea yells, joining us.

"You girls are so weird. But.....To the dots!" Kian says, also joining us.

And off we went, to get ice cream in the form of little dots, whilst getting weird looks from people in the Mall.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"See you later, best frand!" I say, waving to Lia as she drives away from my house.

We had just got back from the mall and she just dropped me off at my house.

I walk into the house and see Zayn sitting on the couch on his phone. He looked up and saw me.

"Oh, hey! You're back. Did you have a nice time at the mall?" He asks me.

I plop down next to him on the couch.

"Yup, I looked at clothes, ate Chik Fil A and Dip N Dots, and found out something."

"What'd you find out, love?"

"Okay, you'd never believe this but....Kian and Andrea are a thing!" I yell, and he didn't seem the bit surprised.

"You didn't know that? I've known for about 3 months now." He says.

"What?! Who told you?" I question.

"JC." He replies.

I roll my eyes.

"And you told the boys, right?" I say.

"Yup." He confirms.

I groan. Everybody knew except me and Lia. Are we like the weird, outcasts of the group that nobody tells things too?

"No, everyone just knows that you two have big mouths. We all still love you though." Zayn clarifies.

I must have talked out loud. But so JC has a mouth too. Then I notice something.

"Hey Zayn, where are the rest of the boys?" I ask.

"Oh, they went out to buy dinner." He said.

"Ohhh, well I'm not hungry. I'm gonna go take a shower and get comfy. Do you want me to do anything? Chores or whatever..?" I ask.

"Ok." He says.

I walk upstairs to my room and walk in.

Ugh, my room is pretty dirty. I should clean it. I take my shower first and change into some pajama shorts and a tank top.

I grab my earbuds and plug them into my phone and put my phone in the pocket of my shorts.  I start dancing around and singing while I cleaned.

I was listening to Pandora on the   Victoria Justice radio. Then the Victorious theme song comes on. I drop everything I'm doing and hurry to reenact it.

Here I am, once again
Feeling lost, but now and then
I breathe it in, to let it go

I sing into a broom.

And you don't know where you are now, or what it would come too if only somebody could hear
When you figure out how, get lost in the moment you disssssapearrrr!

I jump on my bed with my remote, singing into it in front of my imaginary audience.

You don't have to be afraid to put your dreams in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

Not a fantasy, just remember me
When it turns out right

Cause you know that if you're living your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination

In my victory, just remember me
When I make it shinnnnnnnnneeeeeeee!

I held out the last note until I was out of breathe, then I collapsed unto my bed, exhausted. I heard clapping and jumped out my bed and hit the floor. 

"Wow, Ciana! I didn't know you could sing that well!" Liam exclaimed, still clapping.

"Yeah, you're amazing!" Niall exclaimed.

"Who would know, our little sister can blow." Zayn said.

"I think we found a new member , mates." Harry joked.

I blush. I didn't know they heard that. I'm really sensitive about my singing.

"Thanks. It means a lot coming from you guys." I say.

"Well of course she can sing, guys. She is our little sister, remember?" Louis pointed out.

"Yeah, that's me. One Direction's Little Sister." I say smiling. Blessed to have the best brothers in the whole wide world.

*************************
Authors Note:

Hello, wassup, we are turnt up!  Okay, I know my update game is weak. But in my defense, school is seriously stressing me out dudes. Like I'm over here crying cause the travers want to run out on all of this damn homework! But I'll update when I can yall, but until next my lovelies.

Love Netra❤️😘😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 11.7K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
9K 245 13
[Based on episode 17x07] Andrew is alive! I do not own any characters! (All rights belong to Grey's and abc)
3.1K 81 20
you saw the Title, one-shots, or short stories of everyone and different au's Enjoy! Open my spotify playlist, cause one or more of the songs there c...
154K 7.4K 49
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...